Best anti - inflammatory protocol

christopher

Awards
  • Established
So Im takin 4 tabs daily of tumeric, 4 daily of bromelain, 4 daily caps of gluc sulfate and still got pain in my joints....

Do I add....Celadrin, Zyflamend by New Chapter, Anabolic Pump from USPLabs, Atrosan Liquid - Devils Claw, etc...?

Wanna use as little as possible to get max results...Dont mind mega dosing to start, then drop to a maintenance dose...

Thankx

HMM

Awards
What is your "specific" problem?

Sounds like you have a cortisol related problem. I don't believe the supplements you have identified will resolve the problem if it is cortisol related.

HMM

Awards
Review EMU thread

You may want to review the EMU thread on this forum. Several suggestions for relieving joint pain.

christopher

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you have a cortisol related problem. I don't believe the supplements you have identified will resolve the problem if it is cortisol related.
what leads you to believe I have a cortisol problem, and the supps wont do anything..?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what leads you to believe I have a cortisol problem, and the supps wont do anything..?
I'm curious to see where he was coming from with that also. I'd add USPLabs' Supercissus Rx before I added Anabolic Pump. In fact, you should definitely look into Supercissus if you haven't already.

christopher

Awards
  • Established
I tried Cissus..the old formula....for 3 months....didnt really get much for results....Maybe the new formula is different..?

I'm leaning towards addin the Celadrin...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The new formula is different. It's a higher % extract than the original cissus and you don't have to dose as many capsules. I've never tried Celadrin before, but I do love my supercissus. If you add the Celadrin, let us know how it goes, I'd like to hear some feedback on it as it's new to me.

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards
So Im takin 4 tabs daily of tumeric, 4 daily of bromelain, 4 daily caps of gluc sulfate and still got pain in my joints....

Do I add....Celadrin, Zyflamend by New Chapter, Anabolic Pump from USPLabs, Atrosan Liquid - Devils Claw, etc...?

Wanna use as little as possible to get max results...Dont mind mega dosing to start, then drop to a maintenance dose...

Thankx
Any particular reason there's no NSAIDS in your protocol?
(i.e. Ibuprofen, Naproxen etc.)

christopher

Awards
  • Established
The new formula is different. It's a higher % extract than the original cissus and you don't have to dose as many capsules. I've never tried Celadrin before, but I do love my supercissus. If you add the Celadrin, let us know how it goes, I'd like to hear some feedback on it as it's new to me.
I just wonder if the higher % will equate to results for me....I dosed the origonal formula 3x recommended, and not much for result if any....

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know what you're saying. I guess the only way to tell is to try it, because I responded to the original cissus as well.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cissus + Celadrin is my golden stack for joint pain. If there's still inflammation, 3 daily doses of AP really tames it down.

If there's still lots of joint pain even after taking breaks from training, you might consider Oratropin-1 for it's joint/tendon/ligament healing abilities.

christopher

Awards
  • Established
Cissus + Celadrin is my golden stack for joint pain. If there's still inflammation, 3 daily doses of AP really tames it down.

If there's still lots of joint pain even after taking breaks from training, you might consider Oratropin-1 for it's joint/tendon/ligament healing abilities.
I just orderedCeladrin + gluc Sulfate....Im gonna load it for 2 weeks at 3500mg daily (the caps are 500 mg each) then drop to 1500 daily....

I'm gonna hold off on the Cissus for now, as I got Bromelain and Tumeric, and ordered some more emu topical....

Ill see if this works after a couple of weeks...Doc x-rayed the knees and said they dont look "too bad"....but how bad that means in anyones guess...thinkin about gettin MRI's on both...

Id love some Oratropin...trouble is , its no longer in production or available, unless you know something I dont....?:think:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Consider additional several grams of fish oil. Recent research suggest a strong anti-inflamatory benefit on back-related pain. I believe that reserach was posted on this site within the last month or so.

christopher

Awards
  • Established
Consider additional several grams of fish oil. Recent research suggest a strong anti-inflamatory benefit on back-related pain. I believe that reserach was posted on this site within the last month or so.
I was thinkin about that today....I used to take liquid Fish oil or Cod Liver depending on the time of yr, but have been taking caps lately...Dont think the caps are nearly as effective...

Was planning some baseline tests soon also...

norway

Awards
Citofen from NPI Sience

I have tried several anti inflamatoric sups and I´ve just started on my second bottle of Citofen from NPI Sience wich has worked wery good! it contains an extract from phellondron amurense and a patented extract from orange peel. total 370mg. Among other herbs I use I now also on around 8g of % cissus. Helps my joints and together they also give me a nice quality pump when strengt training:)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I tried Cissus..the old formula....for 3 months....didnt really get much for results....Maybe the new formula is different..?

I'm leaning towards addin the Celadrin...
Yeah - the new formula is different. But - it still didn't do much of anything for me than the old CissusRX formula.

Just an FYI.

BTW - you'd have to go for an IGF injectable - as Ora is not being made any longer. (But - you already know that.)

christopher

Awards
  • Established
BTW - you'd have to go for an IGF injectable - as Ora is not being made any longer. (But - you already know that.)
I talked to an IBE rep about it....I think it should come back with a new name, and a new vein, advertised to do what it was intended to do....

When I heard abut it origionally, I googled it and got alot of neg. info....Guys were trashin it cause it didnt work like anabolics....So it got a bad rep...

I know alot of people that want it back...maybe if enough people let IBE know, it would come back....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It definitely works for healing damaged tissues. Never got anything outstanding in the anabolic department, but I really think healing is where Ora/IGF-1 really shines.

christopher

Awards
  • Established
It definitely works for healing damaged tissues. Never got anything outstanding in the anabolic department, but I really think healing is where Ora/IGF-1 really shines.
Exactly...and it should be marketed as such....

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Exactly...and it should be marketed as such....

I've read that Devil's Claw in the potent liquid extract form is a good anti-inflamatory, but I haven't tested it personally yet. The new 40% cissus is much better than the old 5% bulk, yet it's no cure-all. Vitamin D3 in the oil based form can make a difference if you add Vit K2 in the MK-7 form, as they combine to become calcium regulators in the system (and that helps proper healing).

Is there any evidence that IBE may reintroduce Ora/Igf-1 or something like it again?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I mean Primeforce's new cissus, which they advertise as "40% total ketosterones", but it's 20% 3-ketosterones.

:wtf:
Ohh ok, I didn't realize that. Thanks.
Have you tried USP's Supercissus? I'd be interested to see anecdotely how Prima's 40% compares to USP's 10%.

christopher

Awards
  • Established
Is there any evidence that IBE may reintroduce Ora/Igf-1 or something like it again?
I'm hearing rumors that the Oratrophin I coming back....Havent heard anything definite as of yet....

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Ohh ok, I didn't realize that. Thanks.
Have you tried USP's Supercissus? I'd be interested to see anecdotely how Prima's 40% compares to USP's 10%.
rpen,

I talked with a USP rep. What he suggested to me (reading between the lines) was that by focusing on bringing up the standardized ketosterones that their competitor increased the pain killing power at the risk of leaving behind some of the healing power of cissus. That may be true and I add a gram of bulk cissus to each gram of the Primeforce cissus to have a more "full spectrum" effect.