HGH.. killing my sleep!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Unhappy HGH.. killing my sleep!

Well, try to figure this one out!!

If I take it anytime before I go to sleep, I am WIDE AWAKE and cannot fall asleep no matter what I do. What in the world is that all about?

If I take it in the morning, I DO sleep very well at night but I am rather lethargic and useless all day long (so that's why I would love to take it at night).

For the record, I took 2 IU's of jino at night the first time, then 3 IU's of jino at night the second time. Both times, I couldn't sleep a wink and resorted to popping an ambien at 1-2:00 in the morning out of sheer frustration! Yes, it was that bad.

What's going on here?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Your not suppose to take it before you go to sleep.

Micro
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by micro View Post
    Your not suppose to take it before you go to sleep.

Micro
    agreed. taking hgh at night can suppress your natural gh production which occurs at night. All you are doing is hurting yourself doing it that way. take it after workout at least 4 hrs before bed or in the morning.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy View Post
    agreed. taking hgh at night can suppress your natural gh production which occurs at night. All you are doing is hurting yourself doing it that way. take it after workout at least 4 hrs before bed or in the morning.
    Playing semi-devils advocate.........If the purpose, or one of them, of taking GH at least for us "older" folks, is to replace the GH that our body DOESN'T produce anymore, there isn't anything to suppress......

I personally take mine twice a day, upon rising and after working out, 4-6pm range, so still don't affect my bedtime "release" but just wonder if maybe it would be better to take at bedtime for us older folk that don't "release" at night anymore to actually replace that lost "release" our body should have........

Just thoughts, thinking out loud, no harm intended.......
  5. Registered User
    Answers

you are still producing gh. just not as much. shooting twice a day is the way to go. but why take a chance of suppressing your natural produciton along with what you add. Know what i mean..
  6. Registered User
    Answers

actually the original poster was probably starting off with too much growth hormone. Back the dose down by at least half and you might find that the growth hormone actually enhances sleep. Then you can increase the dose. Next, the brand of HGH you are using has never been assessed by the FDA. I know alot of guys swear by it. With all the bad news about Chinese production quality, I am beginning to wonder......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deprenyl kills my sex drive...why is it ?
    By chipdouglas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 05:34 PM
  2. I'm ready to kill my 1-Test Cyp
    By rhinochaser48 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 01:07 PM
  3. Cardio Killed My Squat
    By supersoldier in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-22-2004, 01:04 AM
  4. Altering my sleep cycle