Would anyone here try out for American Idol if you could?
- 02-21-2007, 03:27 PM
- 02-21-2007, 04:41 PM
No. I enjoy the show very much. I sing in my Church choir and also as part of a Concert Chorale with the Symphony Orchestra. I am a baritone. I like watching the kids go for the Gold. I wouldn't presume to be competitive. I thought Taylor Hicks, a local man from my town, was too old for the competition...little did I know? LOL I was a little surprised about the men last night, too. I thought they were all better in the prelims. They will get better with time. The ladies are up tonight. Should be a good group.
- 02-21-2007, 05:16 PM
I would love to do my combination of ventriloquism and puppetry of the penis.
I can't be worse than some of these freaks.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
02-22-2007, 02:12 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By southpaw23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2010, 10:18 PM
- By bishop17 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-17-2007, 10:39 PM
- By Chad in forum General ChatReplies: 41Last Post: 05-20-2007, 10:04 PM
- By RockMam in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-28-2006, 04:07 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-15-2003, 11:39 AM