How can I lower my Testosterone test results

JustinN

Awards
Is there anything I can do, to score lower on my Testosterone test results? I have tested twice right at the edge of HRT. I want to lower it enought so I can start HRT.

musclepigg

Awards
Is there anything I can do, to score lower on my Testosterone test results? I have tested twice right at the edge of HRT. I want to lower it enought so I can start HRT.
Eat no protein.
Eat no essential fats.
Get no sleep.

Or: find a better doctor.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Don't have sex for two weeks, and run a cycle with no pct.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Seriously though, HRT is not necessarily the answer. Being borderline consider it a blessing and see if you can't get things going again.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Define "right on the edge of HRT". What are your hormone levels normally? Trust me, having low T and being on HRT is nothing but a pain in the ass! I would much rather have normally high test levels than have to keep injecting myself! You don't want HRT unless it is the only solution left.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're wanting us to tell you how to fake a doctor into giving you legal hormones that will be in amounts nowhere near what you would need to 'get teh huge' and in the process making a mockery of people who actually need the therapy to lead normal 'male' lives.

Wrong place.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I wonder, though, if he is in the situation where he is "borderline", meaning not low enough to get TRT prescribed and/or paid for by his insurance, but plenty low enough to suffer his health and happiness. An all-to-common scenerio.

That's the way that I read it. I hear this complaint a lot.

Post your bloodwork.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may be completely right Dr.J but with that short of a introduction and as a first post I have to go with cautious approach. HRT is a nice 'in' word right now with many thinking they can trick docs to get legal steroids(I leanred that from you :p).

I'm going to need this one day probably and I want it still available lol

Ribo68

Ribo68

Awards

You could have your "right" testicle removed. If you remove the all-important left one, test levels plummet and you're on your way to tranny!:rofl: