How can I lower my Testosterone test results
- 02-07-2007, 10:20 PM
- 02-08-2007, 01:03 PM
02-08-2007, 01:46 PM
You forgot head injury and castration.
All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
Wondering if I've done it wrong,
Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
Where have all the good times gone.
02-08-2007, 03:53 PM
02-08-2007, 11:21 PM
02-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Seriously though, HRT is not necessarily the answer. Being borderline consider it a blessing and see if you can't get things going again.
02-09-2007, 08:50 AM
02-16-2007, 12:01 AM
02-16-2007, 12:52 AM
You're wanting us to tell you how to fake a doctor into giving you legal hormones that will be in amounts nowhere near what you would need to 'get teh huge' and in the process making a mockery of people who actually need the therapy to lead normal 'male' lives.
02-16-2007, 08:17 AM
02-17-2007, 07:54 PM
02-17-2007, 09:12 PM
You may be completely right Dr.J but with that short of a introduction and as a first post I have to go with cautious approach. HRT is a nice 'in' word right now with many thinking they can trick docs to get legal steroids(I leanred that from you :P).
I'm going to need this one day probably and I want it still available lol
02-18-2007, 02:44 PM
03-09-2007, 07:53 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By anaminds in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2014, 12:36 PM
- By sobie01 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2012, 11:23 PM
- By beefjerky in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 08-29-2006, 07:31 PM
- By eliteballa3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 06-08-2006, 08:53 PM
- By DCWI in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2005, 04:04 PM