How can I lower my Testosterone test results

1. How can I lower my Testosterone test results

Is there anything I can do, to score lower on my Testosterone test results? I have tested twice right at the edge of HRT. I want to lower it enought so I can start HRT.

2. Quote Originally Posted by JustinN View Post
    Is there anything I can do, to score lower on my Testosterone test results? I have tested twice right at the edge of HRT. I want to lower it enought so I can start HRT.
    Eat no protein.
    Eat no essential fats.
    Get no sleep.

Or: find a better doctor.
  3. Unbreakable

You forgot head injury and castration.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
    •   

4. Don't have sex for two weeks, and run a cycle with no pct.

5. Anti depressants or/and heroin

6. Seriously though, HRT is not necessarily the answer. Being borderline consider it a blessing and see if you can't get things going again.

7. Quote Originally Posted by JustinN View Post
    Define "right on the edge of HRT". What are your hormone levels normally? Trust me, having low T and being on HRT is nothing but a pain in the ass! I would much rather have normally high test levels than have to keep injecting myself! You don't want HRT unless it is the only solution left.

8. Quote Originally Posted by taxidriver View Post
    Anti depressants or/and heroin

9. You're wanting us to tell you how to fake a doctor into giving you legal hormones that will be in amounts nowhere near what you would need to 'get teh huge' and in the process making a mockery of people who actually need the therapy to lead normal 'male' lives.

Wrong place.
  10. Smile

A week of viewing the Oxygen Network or YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

as a last resort...marriage!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    I wonder, though, if he is in the situation where he is "borderline", meaning not low enough to get TRT prescribed and/or paid for by his insurance, but plenty low enough to suffer his health and happiness. An all-to-common scenerio.

That's the way that I read it. I hear this complaint a lot.

Post your bloodwork.

12. You may be completely right Dr.J but with that short of a introduction and as a first post I have to go with cautious approach. HRT is a nice 'in' word right now with many thinking they can trick docs to get legal steroids(I leanred that from you :P).

I'm going to need this one day probably and I want it still available lol

13. Indeed.

14. Quote Originally Posted by JustinN View Post

You could have your "right" testicle removed. If you remove the all-important left one, test levels plummet and you're on your way to tranny!

Similar Forum Threads

1. How often can you get a Testosterone Test?
    By anaminds in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2014, 12:36 PM
  2. how do i lower my testosterone for low t test
    By sobie01 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 11:23 PM
  3. My Blood Test Results
    By beefjerky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 07:31 PM
  4. My blood test results at 19