How can I lower my Testosterone test results
- 02-07-2007, 09:20 PM
- 02-08-2007, 12:03 PM
- 02-08-2007, 12:46 PM
You forgot head injury and castration.
02-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Don't have sex for two weeks, and run a cycle with no pct.
02-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Anti depressants or/and heroin
02-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Seriously though, HRT is not necessarily the answer. Being borderline consider it a blessing and see if you can't get things going again.
02-09-2007, 07:50 AM
02-15-2007, 11:01 PM
02-15-2007, 11:52 PM
You're wanting us to tell you how to fake a doctor into giving you legal hormones that will be in amounts nowhere near what you would need to 'get teh huge' and in the process making a mockery of people who actually need the therapy to lead normal 'male' lives.
02-16-2007, 07:17 AM
02-17-2007, 06:54 PM
02-17-2007, 08:12 PM
You may be completely right Dr.J but with that short of a introduction and as a first post I have to go with cautious approach. HRT is a nice 'in' word right now with many thinking they can trick docs to get legal steroids(I leanred that from you :P).
I'm going to need this one day probably and I want it still available lol
02-18-2007, 01:44 PM
03-09-2007, 06:53 AM
- 6'0" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- South Carolina
- Rep Power
Similar Forum Threads
- By anaminds in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2014, 11:36 AM
- By sobie01 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2012, 10:23 PM
- By beefjerky in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 08-29-2006, 06:31 PM
- By eliteballa3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 06-08-2006, 07:53 PM
- By DCWI in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2005, 03:04 PM