How can I lower my Testosterone test results
- 02-07-2007, 11:20 PM
- 02-08-2007, 02:03 PM
- 02-08-2007, 02:46 PM
You forgot head injury and castration.Within your darkest memories lies the answer if you dare to find it. Don't let hope become a memory. When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now; you need never feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light.
02-08-2007, 04:53 PM
02-09-2007, 12:21 AM
02-09-2007, 12:36 AM
Seriously though, HRT is not necessarily the answer. Being borderline consider it a blessing and see if you can't get things going again.
02-09-2007, 09:50 AM
02-16-2007, 01:01 AM
02-16-2007, 01:52 AM
You're wanting us to tell you how to fake a doctor into giving you legal hormones that will be in amounts nowhere near what you would need to 'get teh huge' and in the process making a mockery of people who actually need the therapy to lead normal 'male' lives.
02-16-2007, 09:17 AM
02-17-2007, 08:54 PM
02-17-2007, 10:12 PM
You may be completely right Dr.J but with that short of a introduction and as a first post I have to go with cautious approach. HRT is a nice 'in' word right now with many thinking they can trick docs to get legal steroids(I leanred that from you :P).
I'm going to need this one day probably and I want it still available lol
02-18-2007, 03:44 PM
03-09-2007, 08:53 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By anaminds in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2014, 01:36 PM
- By sobie01 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2012, 12:23 AM
- By beefjerky in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:31 PM
- By eliteballa3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 06-08-2006, 09:53 PM
- By DCWI in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2005, 05:04 PM