Emu Oil is AMAZING! - AnabolicMinds.com

Emu Oil is AMAZING!

  1. Synicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    163

    Reputation

    Emu Oil is AMAZING!


    I have arthritis in r. shoulder, various nicks/pains in l. elbow and elsewhere, minor bulging/herniated disc. I began using Emu Oil 1 week ago, got a 4. oz bottle from Vitamin Cottage, brand Emu Gold ~ $10.00. This is the most AMAZING stuff I have ever tried for joint/tendon/muscle pain. Pain in shoulder and spine is significantly reduced only after using for about 4 days. It works IMMEDIATELY. I now used it on knees, joints before I go to gym. Range of motion w/out pain is significantly improved. All I'm saying is, if you haven't tried this stuff you need to give it a go, only $10.00 or so, probably get it at any Health Food/Vitamin shop. Here's a link:

    Emu Oil Resource Center - emu oil studies and patents

  2. SJA
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8150

    Reputation

    I love it as well. The best one that I've used is from naturalhealingsolutions.com. But it has oil of oregano and makes you smell like pizza. So I use it at night and I have another one from uneet.com that doesn't smell for daytime use.
  3. poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    Really? And it's really from the emu birds? *scratches head*

    You eat it or rub it on your skin?
    •   
       

  4. Synicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    163

    Reputation

    its oil, rub it on skin, good stuff.
  5. Ribo68's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    45
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SJA View Post
    I love it as well. The best one that I've used is from naturalhealingsolutions.com. But it has oil of oregano and makes you smell like pizza. So I use it at night and I have another one from uneet.com that doesn't smell for daytime use.

    This might be a silly question, but is there any particular reason you enjoy smelling like pizza at night? Is your wife
    Italiano? izza:
  6. ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    27
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    525

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Synicus View Post
    I have arthritis in r. shoulder, various nicks/pains in l. elbow and elsewhere, minor bulging/herniated disc. I began using Emu Oil 1 week ago, got a 4. oz bottle from Vitamin Cottage, brand Emu Gold ~ $10.00. This is the most AMAZING stuff I have ever tried for joint/tendon/muscle pain. Pain in shoulder and spine is significantly reduced only after using for about 4 days. It works IMMEDIATELY. I now used it on knees, joints before I go to gym. Range of motion w/out pain is significantly improved. All I'm saying is, if you haven't tried this stuff you need to give it a go, only $10.00 or so, probably get it at any Health Food/Vitamin shop. Here's a link:

    Emu Oil Resource Center - emu oil studies and patents
    congrats bro. have you tried cissus yet for joint problems? cissus has a very fast growing fanclub. a stack of emu/cissus would be a sweet combo for people with your kind of problems.
  7. hurdlemaker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,703
    Rep Power
    300605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i just purchased some emu oil, and im taking cissus too, so hopefully my aching joints will get better...
  8. Synicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    163

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    congrats bro. have you tried cissus yet for joint problems? cissus has a very fast growing fanclub. a stack of emu/cissus would be a sweet combo for people with your kind of problems.
    Yeah I use this cissus too, I'm out now, I'm not as high on it as some people but I think it works to some degree. I'll be ordering some from Nutra tomorrow. I'll take Emu over cissus tho. Emu has very high absorbability, like a transdermal almost, its used in medicine as a medicinal carrier. I apply the Emu oil then 5 minutes later apply another topical pain reliever called STOPPAIN, has msm and glucosamine in it, Emu and Stoppain work very well in combination. You can get the Stoppain at Walgreens. google stoppain. So for joints i take:

    celadrin
    cissus
    glucosamine/chondroitin
    Emu oil/stoppain
  9. ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    27
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    525

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Synicus View Post
    Yeah I use this cissus too, I'm out now, I'm not as high on it as some people but I think it works to some degree. I'll be ordering some from Nutra tomorrow. I'll take Emu over cissus tho. Emu has very high absorbability, like a transdermal almost, its used in medicine as a medicinal carrier. I apply the Emu oil then 5 minutes later apply another topical pain reliever called STOPPAIN, has msm and glucosamine in it, Emu and Stoppain work very well in combination. You can get the Stoppain at Walgreens. google stoppain. So for joints i take:

    celadrin
    cissus
    glucosamine/chondroitin
    Emu oil/stoppain
    damn sounds like a serious combo ya got there, looks good though. like a 1-2 KO for joint pain, well almost.
  10. psimonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    141

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Synicus View Post
    Yeah I use this cissus too, I'm out now, I'm not as high on it as some people but I think it works to some degree. I'll be ordering some from Nutra tomorrow. I'll take Emu over cissus tho. Emu has very high absorbability, like a transdermal almost, its used in medicine as a medicinal carrier. I apply the Emu oil then 5 minutes later apply another topical pain reliever called STOPPAIN, has msm and glucosamine in it, Emu and Stoppain work very well in combination. You can get the Stoppain at Walgreens. google stoppain. So for joints i take:

    celadrin
    cissus
    glucosamine/chondroitin
    Emu oil/stoppain
    Just my thoughts... How about mixing MSN+Emu oil+DMSO ?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fish Oil is making me smell like a sewage dump!!!
    By FreakMonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 02:13 PM
  2. cottosed oil is cloudy
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 06:01 PM
  3. Emu Oil
    By Crotalus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2004, 07:24 PM
  4. Emu Oil Helps Tendonitis (at least in my case)
    By Blacksmith in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-21-2003, 07:45 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-27-2003, 07:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in