With A Test Score Of 933 Why No Drive

Biggedjr

Awards
Can anybody give advice. I have been on hrt test treatment for a yr now, the first couple of months it seemed to be working for me. I am 43 and my starting test levels was 230. Anyway as of last month my test level was 933 but i feel like it must be 133. I dont think im losing size but my drive as well as sex drive has driven away without me. I almost think that the test results are wrong. Im still at times waking up with night sweats. anybody else had these problems.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Check your estradiol level, I am guessing its high, and if so it can defenetly be causing your problems.

What is your protocol for HRT?

Biggedjr

Awards
until 3 weeks ago i was taking anastr.5 mg twice a week which kept my est. around 20. now im on teslac. checked a couple of months age at 21 so its in range, down from 65 a year ago. I rotate cyp and enan 200 mg. I was injecting once a week until about 2 months ago, now i inject twice a week.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
E levels are probably out of wack and messing with LH output. Some, like myself, are sensitive to any endogenous androgen input...it kills my libido.

Biggedjr

Awards
no, i did shoot 1cc once a week, now its 3/4cc twice a week.
this is what my clinic told me to do. What are you talking about that kills your Libido. I realy want to get this crap under control and go on. I have found out that all the clinic is interested in is getting the money, or it seems this way. Then you figure this **** out on your own...

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
1cc can mean 100mg, 200mg or 250mg depending on the brand of testosterone and the suspension. I will asume your doing 150mg twice a week. Thats too much for TRT, if your levels were 900+ on 200mg a week then there gonna be out of range on 150mg twice a week. Get a thorough blood test. Drop down to 125mg per week and see how you go, you should be getting your FSH, total estrogens and E2 checked again after 2 weeks of 125mg per week.
HCG might benefit you also, how long were you doing 200mg per week? If I was you I would post your situation in Anti-Aging medicine and get some advice over there, I am guessing your pituitry is completly shut down and your E1 and E3 are off the charts.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
1cc can mean 100mg, 200mg or 250mg depending on the brand of testosterone and the suspension. I will asume your doing 150mg twice a week. Thats too much for TRT, if your levels were 900+ on 200mg a week then there gonna be out of range on 150mg twice a week. Get a thorough blood test. Drop down to 125mg per week and see how you go, you should be getting your FSH, total estrogens and E2 checked again after 2 weeks of 125mg per week.
HCG might benefit you also, how long were you doing 200mg per week? If I was you I would post your situation in Anti-Aging medicine and get some advice over there, I am guessing your pituitry is completly shut down and your E1 and E3 are off the charts.
Check out calibrated's thread in this section about his HRT. He is on 300mg a week and it seems to be working great for him. Amazing huh? But he said he has no E2 problems.

My guess here is that Biggedjr's Estradial (E2) is high. Total test may be good, but his free test needs to be checked as well. And from what I am learning about HRT, his LH and FSH are going to be low since he is now shutdown due to the injections. That is my thoughts though.......a blood test will provide a better picture.