With A Test Score Of 933 Why No Drive

Biggedjr

Awards
Can anybody give advice. I have been on hrt test treatment for a yr now, the first couple of months it seemed to be working for me. I am 43 and my starting test levels was 230. Anyway as of last month my test level was 933 but i feel like it must be 133. I dont think im losing size but my drive as well as sex drive has driven away without me. I almost think that the test results are wrong. Im still at times waking up with night sweats. anybody else had these problems.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how often are your injections?
what dosage?
the night sweats are probably from excessive fluctuation in the hormone levels...answer the above questions and well see.

first of all, that test level is a bit high, should be more like 650 ng/dl.

what are your free testosterone and e2 levels? these are just as important as your total testosterone.

bem9127

Awards
Can anybody give advice. I have been on hrt test treatment for a yr now, the first couple of months it seemed to be working for me. I am 43 and my starting test levels was 230. Anyway as of last month my test level was 933 but i feel like it must be 133. I dont think im losing size but my drive as well as sex drive has driven away without me. I almost think that the test results are wrong. Im still at times waking up with night sweats. anybody else had these problems.
What is your E2 levels?

I had a similar problem until I found a doc that specialized in Anti-Aging.

My first doctor had me on Androgel and nothing else which caused testical shrinkage.

I found another doctor who placed me on the IM w/ HCG and estrogen blocker.

HUGE Difference! And no testicle shrinkage.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I went with an Estrogen blocker, Formastane and my normal 190 test makes no difference anymore. I have immense energy and strength in the gym and my libido is excellent for such an old fart.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went with an Estrogen blocker, Formastane and my normal 190 test makes no difference anymore. I have immense energy and strength in the gym and my libido is excellent for such an old fart.
formestane is great stuff!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and formestane is regular OTC right? but only transdermal?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
and formestane is regular OTC right? but only transdermal?
it is much more effective as transdermal, but some studies have been done on its effectiveness dosed orally. dinoii is a proponent of oral dosing but is using up to a gram or more per day. a simple way to see if td form is for you, google e-form and try it at $15 a bottle. its already mixed, all you have to do is apply after shower 2xday. td formestane is best supplement ive tried, safe and effective and cheap.