- 10-11-2006, 09:30 AM
Alrighty......I will be turning 35 in a few months and want to start getting my bloodwork done for testosterone levels, cortisol, etc.
What are some of the best online sites for submitting blood for testing? From what I have read, there are numerous online services and the prices are somewhat reasonable.
Any recommendations are much appreciated!
- 10-11-2006, 09:32 AM
- 11-17-2006, 11:11 AM
Gumbo, have you contacted anyone to get your tests done? I would be interested in hearing your experience.
11-17-2006, 11:14 AM
The guys who generated the information have used it. I personally have used healthtestsdirect with satisfaction.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JMD199123 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2010, 05:25 PM
- By dra05ke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2008, 10:57 AM
- By Brandon21 in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-21-2008, 11:48 AM
- By Brandon21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 05:31 PM
- By POTR33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2006, 04:23 PM