41 and loosing the battle - AnabolicMinds.com

41 and loosing the battle

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    41 and the battle


    Approaching 42 and feel like my body is loosing the battle with age. Weight is up, bodyfat levels increasing, and generally feeling older. The move from up north to Florida allowed me to increase my activity level the past year, but still not getting the results.

    Monday's weigh in was 240 at 35% BF.

    A few years ago I almost signed up with an online HRT clinic, but I decided to hold off. Well, thinking that my levels are decreasing with age, I called them back last week and started the paperwork.

    Decided that the home gym wasn't cutting it, and joined a local place on Saturday.

    Was lurking around here, and figured I would sign up.

    That's my story!
    Last edited by RickM; 09-02-2006 at 05:52 AM.

  2. Senior Member
    Viperspit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    999

    Rick, welcome to AM. I can relate to the 40's thing, however, have you actually gotten any bloodwork done to see what your test levels are at? Age is one thing, test levels are something totaly different. I can honestly say that I'm 42 and in better shape now, than when I was 25. Theres a lot of great people that can help you out on this board. I guess I'm just saying be careful about just jumping into HRT, there's may other avenues to explore, starting with diet and training. good luck to you

    Quote Originally Posted by RickM
    Approaching 42 and feel like my body is loosing the battle with age. Weight is up, bodyfat levels increasing, and generally feeling older. The move from up north to Florida allowed me to increase my activity level the past year, but still not getting the results.

    Monday's weigh in was 240 at 35% BF.

    A few years ago I almost signed up with an online HRT clinic, but I decided to hold off. Well, thinking that my levels are decreasing with age, I called them back last week and started the paperwork.

    Decided that the home gym wasn't cutting it, and joined a local place on Saturday.

    Was lurking around here, and figured I would sign up.

    That's my story!
  3. Board Supporter
    Nitrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,303
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    801

    Welcome to the board.

    I think you've come to the right place. The know-how is here so stick around, read up, and let us know how if we can help out.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Grounded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    71
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    142

    Rick, at 63 I've been there done that. I really started to notice the decline in my 50s even though I was highly active. Nothing seemed to work anymore in terms of gym results, fitness, general feeling of well being and sex. At 61 blood tests showed that I might be helped with HRT lowering estrodiol - high sensitivity (which was running more than double recommended value) and raising test and IGF levels to mid to high levels of a young man.

    Coupling this with weights, cardio workouts and a specific diet plan I dropped from 28% to around 15% bf and gained back lots of lost lean weight. I hit a plateau at the first of this year with no progress until eleven weeks ago when I sought out expert help to see if with dedication I could get down to around 10% without loosing much if any lean weight. I hired Bobo through his FLA company to design a plan to accomplish this. The result of this effort is an unqualified success (see thread in FLA).

    So from my experience, IF YOU NEED IT, I highly recommend HRT. But that's not going to solve the problems. It just means that diet and exercise will work again so that you, having a good plan and putting in the effort, can regain good fitness.

    Please keep us informed about your process and progress. It's an adventure that's very rewarding.
  5. Registered User
    Basso's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,178
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    857

    It's not impossible but it's not easy, at 41 myself and losing fat is sooo much harder then it used to be. I started cutting in May of this year and have gone from mid 20's to under 15% and plan on making it to 10% if it kills me. Anyway your not alone, you just have to make major life style changes and stick with it. Good luck and stick around you'll find a lot of help here.
  6. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    Rick, welcome to AM. I can relate to the 40's thing, however, have you actually gotten any bloodwork done to see what your test levels are at? Age is one thing, test levels are something totaly different. I can honestly say that I'm 42 and in better shape now, than when I was 25. Theres a lot of great people that can help you out on this board. I guess I'm just saying be careful about just jumping into HRT, there's may other avenues to explore, starting with diet and training. good luck to you
    After reading some posts I am wondering a little about the online clinic I am working with. Not that they are not good. Just that being under a closer look by a doctor, and in an actual doctors office, may be better.

    Should be getting some bloodwork done next week.

    My body has also been through a lot with knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow and wrist surgeries.
  7. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox
    Welcome to the board.

    I think you've come to the right place. The know-how is here so stick around, read up, and let us know how if we can help out.
    Thanks for the welcome.

    I spent some time last night reading and checking out links to some articles. It was a learning experience.
  8. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    It's not impossible but it's not easy, at 41 myself and losing fat is sooo much harder then it used to be. I started cutting in May of this year and have gone from mid 20's to under 15% and plan on making it to 10% if it kills me. Anyway your not alone, you just have to make major life style changes and stick with it. Good luck and stick around you'll find a lot of help here.
    lol... I would like to see the high 20's right now
  9. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by Grounded
    Coupling this with weights, cardio workouts and a specific diet plan I dropped from 28% to around 15% bf and gained back lots of lost lean weight. I hit a plateau at the first of this year with no progress until eleven weeks ago when I sought out expert help to see if with dedication I could get down to around 10% without loosing much if any lean weight. I hired Bobo through his FLA company to design a plan to accomplish this. The result of this effort is an unqualified success (see thread in FLA).
    I was reading some posts in that forum last night. May check into it further.

    Thanks
  10. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Called the clinic today to see what happened to my physical and blood test that was supposed to happen this week. They called me back and said that company in charge of that would be contacting me.

    Nothing yet.

    On another note. I have a few names of doctors just south of me that participate in HRT. Didnt call yet, but it is in the back of my mind.
  11. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    741

    ---
  12. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    I'm 43 and soon 44, and have shifted from an anabolically oriented supplement and exercise routine to a aerobic and flexibility oriented routine with mostly longterm health/anti-aging supps, it's a shift I'd recommend to all older guys to strongly consider if they are Mesomorphic or Endomorphic.

    DHEA And Melatonin for this group, strongly suggested.
    What made you consider switching?
  13. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    741

    ---
  14. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    741

    ---
  15. Registered User
    Basso's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,178
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    857

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    HRT seems pretty hit and miss, my suggestion to older guys with diminishing T and elevating E is to consider a steroidal AI like DS's RXT or Rebound Reloaded or AX's P.C.T.on a low dose every few days with periodic bloodtests to determine effectiveness as the way to start. putting extra T into the system will elevate E and can cause the shutdown of natural production, I would prefer to target the conversion from DHEA initally and provide more of the precursor, DHEA.

    ???? Maybe I miss read this, but PCT,RXT or RR will never boost your test enough to cause shutdown, in fact their purpose besides blocking E is to aid in getting that function going again after a AAS cycle.
  16. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10344

    Quote Originally Posted by Basso
    ???? Maybe I miss read this, but post cycle therapy,RXT or RR will never boost your test enough to cause shutdown, in fact their purpose besides blocking E is to aid in getting that function going again after a anabolic steroids cycle.
    I think he was referring to HRT.....and suggesting that one start with some low dose AI to see if it can favorably change the T/E ratio before considering HRT.
  17. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10344

    Quote Originally Posted by RickM
    Approaching 42 and feel like my body is loosing the battle with age. Weight is up, bodyfat levels increasing, and generally feeling older. The move from up north to Florida allowed me to increase my activity level the past year, but still not getting the results.

    Monday's weigh in was 240 at 35% BF.

    A few years ago I almost signed up with an online HRT clinic, but I decided to hold off. Well, thinking that my levels are decreasing with age, I called them back last week and started the paperwork.

    Decided that the home gym wasn't cutting it, and joined a local place on Saturday.

    Was lurking around here, and figured I would sign up.

    That's my story!
    WELCOME!
  18. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    WELCOME!
    Thanks

    Gettiing some good info from the boards.
  19. Advanced Member
    skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    829
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    560

    well being that age myself IMO I would go ahead with the BW and then I would take matters into my own hands[the dark side]HRT is no get out of jail free card.A lot of docs just dont get it.Spend a lot of time doing research on this board and figure out whats best for you[nothing wrong with home gyms man they rock]
  20. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Home gyms are great at times, but I feel the need to get out of the house right now. Something to motivate me a little more.
  21. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Decided to start looking at different blood testing centers in the area, and did a Gookle search. Found a few and the prices are up there.

    Dont think I can talk my general doc into writing a script for these.

    Still looking around.

    On a side note, no calls from the online clinic yet to schedule my blood tests.

    Will keep you updated
  22. Board Supporter
    Yagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    231

    You're 35% bodyfat? C'mon, being in your 40's has nothing to do with it. You're eating way too much and working out way too little. You must eat a ton to stay at that level. Give us an idea of your daily diet. Why in the world would you mess with your hormones when you don't appear to have the basics taken care of? I'm not trying to be harsh but you appear to want a magic pill. Staying in shape is hard work, quit whining and eat clean.
  23. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    I dont have a problem with what you are saying about the 35%. If the Tanita scale is correct, then I am around 35% BF. I really dont like to admit it, but that is what it shows. Admitting it is at 35% sucks!

    Trying to not "whine" as you say :-)

    My diet consists of mainly salad, ground chicken, ground turkey. I may pick up a Spicy Chicken Sandwich at Wendy's one or two times a week. For drinks I have water, unsweet ice tea, and diet sodas. It has been this way for awhile. There are times when I will indulge in other garbage, but it is rare. Last night my girlfriend had some ice cream, and I had two spoonfuls.

    When it comes to alcohol, I had one drink yesterday and it was three weeks before that.

    Used to smoke, but stopped around three years ago. There was a few months during the past three years when I started again, but I stopped soon after.

    Was able to do an hour on the treadmill yesterday. That is a "very rare" thing for me. I am usually lucky if I can get 30 minutes before my legs are hurting. Ahhhh... before you say it is the weight that is getting to my legs.... I have had reconstructive surgery on both ankles, and osteochondritis/surgery in both knees. That started effecting me around 30 years ago. By the way, last night I started feeling the effects of the extra time on the treadmill.

    Over the past six years I have had six operations:

    left elbow
    right elbow
    left rotator cuff
    left elbow
    right elbow
    left wrist

    Not to use all these operations as excuses, but my body doesnt always seem to treat me very well. I give it my best and sometimes I end up feeling like **** and give up.

    Am I out of shape? Yes

    Have I been lifting consistently for the past 20 years? No

    I am trying to change and move forward to a new life. Exercise and diet is part of my routine. Yes, I am looking at HRT. For all I know my levels are low and HRT can bring me to a more normal level. This may assist me in reaching my goals.
    Last edited by RickM; 08-27-2006 at 09:46 AM. Reason: text change
  24. New Member
    bbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    158

    Quick question. Is the ground turkey/chicken. ground breast or just ground. As the regular gound has as much fat in it as cheap ground beef.
  25. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    I try to go for the low fat.

    This morning I picked up eight packages of the 97% fat free ground white turkey.

    120 calories
    3g fat
    390mg sodium
    0 carb
    22 protein

    This will probably be my main meal the next few days along with salad and some RTD Protein Drinks.

    oh... salad dressing = nothing or low fat
  26. Board Supporter
    Yagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    231

    Quote Originally Posted by RickM
    I dont have a problem with what you are saying about the 35%. If the Tanita scale is correct, then I am around 35% BF. I really dont like to admit it, but that is what it shows. Admitting it is at 35% sucks!

    I am trying to change and move forward to a new life. Exercise and diet is part of my routine. Yes, I am looking at HRT. For all I know my levels are low and HRT can bring me to a more normal level. This may assist me in reaching my goals.
    Do you lift? What's your routine? It sounds like you have a thyroid problem, not a test problem. How long have you been eating light? Maybe you're just being inpatient. I'm just not sure how you could immediately think it'll be fixed by HRT. Maybe after 2-3 years of solid lifting and light cardio you could come to that conclusion but I doubt you'd know that now. I'm 40 and it took me 3 years just to be where I wanted to be. I'm sure my test levels aren't all that great and maybe when I'm 55+ I'll look into boosting it but for now, it'll just be a crutch.
  27. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    I havent been on a regular lifting routine for awhile, but I am working my way back on a gradual pace.

    Was up to 255 a year ago. Changed my diet/workout and dropped down to around 220. Changed diet/workout and went back up to 240.

    Monday & Thursday
    Back, Shoulders, Biceps
    30 cardio

    Tuesday & Friday:
    Chest, Tri's
    30 cardio

    Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday
    30 minimum of cardio
    Legs

    Call the HRT what you want. I am just trying to make a change in my life.

    I have had a battle with excess body fat even when I was 25, and there were time I was hitting the gym twice a day on a regular basis.
  28. Board Supporter
    Nitrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,303
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    801

    Quote Originally Posted by RickM
    My diet consists of mainly salad, ground chicken, ground turkey. I may pick up a Spicy Chicken Sandwich at Wendy's one or two times a week. For drinks I have water, unsweet ice tea, and diet sodas. It has been this way for awhile. There are times when I will indulge in other garbage, but it is rare. Last night my girlfriend had some ice cream, and I had two spoonfuls.
    IMO the first step should be to make up a meal PLAN. Getting the right calorie and macronutrient intake is essential for meeting your goals. If you are not planning and measuring out your meals then you are only guessing and that rarely cuts the mustard.

    Pick yourself up some measuring cups and a food scale (I suggest a digital one) and familiarize yourself with FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal or Nutrient Data : Home and start tracking calories. Alternatively you can hire someone like Bobo to get you rolling and then do your own thing if/when you feel more comfortable with it.
  29. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    I have looked at Bobo's site and read some of the posts in the training section.

    I have been using that Fitday link on and off for the past few years. It can be a great help to track things.

    Thanks
  30. Board Supporter
    Yagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    231

    Quote Originally Posted by RickM
    I havent been on a regular lifting routine for awhile, but I am working my way back on a gradual pace.

    Was up to 255 a year ago. Changed my diet/workout and dropped down to around 220. Changed diet/workout and went back up to 240.

    Monday & Thursday
    Back, Shoulders, Biceps
    30 cardio

    Tuesday & Friday:
    Chest, Tri's
    30 cardio

    Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday
    30 minimum of cardio
    Legs

    Call the HRT what you want. I am just trying to make a change in my life.

    I have had a battle with excess body fat even when I was 25, and there were time I was hitting the gym twice a day on a regular basis.
    Have you ever had your thyroid checked? I think you should cut back on your cardio and lift heavy. Have you ever read Stuart Mcrobert's book, Beyond Brawn. It'll change your life. Buy a copy.
  31. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagman
    Have you ever had your thyroid checked? I think you should cut back on your cardio and lift heavy. Have you ever read Stuart Mcrobert's book, Beyond Brawn. It'll change your life. Buy a copy.
    Hoping to get some of these things checked out real soon. I really need to get with my doc to have my bloodwork script changed to include a few other things. Will call again next week to see if I can get in there.

    Cutting back on cardio always ends up with an incease in BF. That is part of how I get to where I am :-)

    Just checked Amazon and Ebay for Beyond Brawn and they dont have it available.
  32. New Member
    FYI777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    178

    RickM I just turned 48(almost 50 for G*** sake!!! and know exactly where you're coming from. I too am checking out those HRT clinics. Why are they all from Florida? And have you seen those prices for the meds!? Seems like gouging to me,unless I haven't seen the ones you did.

    Have found that whereas when I was younger I could get away without doing cardio, just lifting, now I must incorporate cardio into my routine. Get rid of your car and bicycle everywhere!!! Then you'll have to do cadio not to mention save a bundle of $$ not going to all the oil cartels.

    I be watching your thread as I need to learn more as well.
  33. Board Supporter
    Yagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    231

    Quote Originally Posted by RickM

    Just checked Amazon and Ebay for Beyond Brawn and they dont have it available.
    http://hardgainer.com/
  34. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10344

    RickM, you really seem like you're on the right track. IT's going to take awhile but small changes will add up over time. It took many years to get out of shape it will take one or two to get back (especially given your physical limitations). Just keep at it.

    Two pieces of advice from me:

    1) Cut out the diet sodas. There are studies which show that consumers of diet soda actually gain weight. Drink More Diet Soda, Gain More Weight?

    2) Cut out the "fat free" salad dressings and such. Fat free doesn't equal calorie free. Many people consume a lot of calories they're not aware of because they think the fat free products they are using are also low in calories. Substitute some olive oil, avocado slices, or something similar with healthy fats. It will be more satisfying and aid in your overall health.

    Best of luck!
  35. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by FYI777
    RickM I just turned 48(almost 50 for G*** sake!!! and know exactly where you're coming from. I too am checking out those HRT clinics. Why are they all from Florida? And have you seen those prices for the meds!? Seems like gouging to me,unless I haven't seen the ones you did.
    Not sure why there are so many from Florida. The one I am working with is out of Palm Beach. However, I am also looking at scheduling an appointment with a doctor that does HRT "if needed".

    Much depends on how my blood results come back. If it comes back normal, then I need to look at where I am going wrong with other things.

    Overall, I am just trying to turn things around and start on a new path.
  36. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    RickM, you really seem like you're on the right track. IT's going to take awhile but small changes will add up over time. It took many years to get out of shape it will take one or two to get back (especially given your physical limitations). Just keep at it.

    Two pieces of advice from me:

    1) Cut out the diet sodas. There are studies which show that consumers of diet soda actually gain weight. Drink More Diet Soda, Gain More Weight?

    2) Cut out the "fat free" salad dressings and such. Fat free doesn't equal calorie free. Many people consume a lot of calories they're not aware of because they think the fat free products they are using are also low in calories. Substitute some olive oil, avocado slices, or something similar with healthy fats. It will be more satisfying and aid in your overall health.

    Best of luck!
    Thanks for the post

    I remember hearing something about this in the past. I also have crystal light ice tea that I like. I may just skip any soda next week and stick to the crystal light.

    On the salad dressings, I usually dont use them, but I will cut them out completly next week.

    Anxious for tomorrow mornings weigh in
  37. New Member
    FYI777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    178

    Even if your blood tests come back "normal",doesn't mean it's normal for you.Lots of doctors (not all I'm sure) went to med school just for the money and they just practice medicine by the numbers really not understanding that the human body does not work that way. You know your body better than any doctor does,you just have to listen.(not saying that's easy either).
  38. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Morning Workout:

    Chest and Shoulders today. Left rotator cuff wasn't doing good on shoulder presses, so I lowered the weight.

    15 minutes on the treadmill

    Diet:

    Following a few suggestions. Replaced coffee and soda with water and crystal light. Stuck with my ground turkey with a little salsa on it, salad with no dressing, and a grilled chicken wrap.


    Weight:

    Weighed in at 236 and 34%. This means I am down 4 pounds and Bodyfat stayed the same. However, the water intake in the morning may have thrown the BF calculation off. May check again tomorrow. One way or another... down four pounds. It is a step in the right direction.
  39. Registered User
    RickM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    142
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    198

    Blood test is scheduled for Wednesday morning. Only problem I see is the 2:00 weather said the hurricane is heading this way and we will be having tropical storm gusts at 8:00 that morning.
  40. Board Supporter
    Yagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    231

    Good luck with the hurricane. Let us know how it goes.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The battle of OTC Anti-Estrogens! 6OXO or Formasin??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 01:41 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 08:55 PM
  3. moore and chirac the perfect couple
    By MadChild in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 01:49 AM
  4. What are the benefits of using the Sauna and/or the Steam Room?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 04:32 AM
  5. THE BATTLE! 1AD vs. One+
    By MassMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2002, 03:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in