that much closer to 35
- 07-27-2006, 09:39 AM
- 07-27-2006, 09:46 AM
Happy birthday! I'm right behind ya man. I try and spend my days in denial
- 07-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Happy B-day brother.
I've got 5 wks and 3 days.
I'll let you know how it goes....LOL.
Unless it makes gas prices drop, my mortgage drop 50% or my dream chick appear out of nowhere, I don't think I'll notice a difference.
07-27-2006, 10:02 PM
07-31-2006, 05:53 AM
How I'd love to be in my early 30's again. However, I look better now than I did then. I'm often mistaken for being about 5 years younger, sometimes more, than I am. I'm dating a chick 13 years younger than me right now. It bothers me sometimes because of the different maturity levels, or lack there of I should say. But hittin' it sure is fun.Originally Posted by frizzlerock
08-16-2006, 10:21 PM
08-17-2006, 09:43 AM
I a little past 35, but not that much so I'll go with the fact that I'm 35ish.
Similar Forum Threads
- By seanf76 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2008, 08:12 AM
- By seanf76 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2008, 07:32 PM
- By blockboi in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2008, 07:32 AM
- By Irongame in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2003, 09:15 PM
- By Zack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2003, 06:43 AM