- 07-11-2006, 11:10 PM
I have a question for anyone who might be able to help..
My mom is 64 yrs old and has arthritis, It really hurts her bad in the mornings, she was even sitting on the porch the other morning crying becuse it hurts so bad.
She is currently taking Flexamin for it and it does help. When she has it.
The question I have is... Is there anything that is an over the counter item that anyone has had success with ?
Thanks for your help.
- 07-11-2006, 11:19 PM
- 07-11-2006, 11:43 PM
07-11-2006, 11:56 PM
just rx and possibly alieve. One of those chronic painful deals. My mom has it and it looks like i'll be dealing with it as well.
07-12-2006, 09:28 AM
07-16-2006, 03:22 PM
Is your mother willing to take injections? Enbrel and Humira are two injectibles that are used to ease pain in dealing with rheumotoid arthritis.Originally Posted by Stinger124
Do a google search on them and check it out.
07-16-2006, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the info.. Will look into it. Probably a dumb question, but does she need to ask the Dr, for the stuff ?Originally Posted by powerlifter6920
07-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JasonL in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 19Last Post: 05-17-2010, 05:01 PM
- By icanrace in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2006, 12:30 PM
- By joebb500 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2006, 01:24 PM
- By FENRIR in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2006, 02:54 AM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2004, 06:20 PM