I am new here & over 35 so I will start here!

CareTaker

Awards
Thanks guys!! any idea why I cant post a avatar pic?? or do you need so many post before you can do that??:jaw:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
:welcome: nice to have some over 35'ers in the crowd :D

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
And .....just what do you take care of? Tell us a little about yourself,your goals. Im sure you know by now there are brillant minds on this board, willing to answer any of your questions.

Do your research, and welcome aboard.

CareTaker

Awards
well I am bald...but not where you think...Im a woman!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And .....just what do you take care of? Tell us a little about yourself,your goals. Im sure you know by now there are brillant minds on this board, willing to answer any of your questions.

Do your research, and welcome aboard.

Ageless, cant you put your dirty little six pack away when new girls arrive? Dont try and steal the limelight!!!!! :)

CareTaker

Awards
I am not so sure Im ready to post pics yet!!!! Im learning my way around here still :O)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Pics are required :D I think a bunch of us feel stupid now not knowing you are female. There's a great bunch of people here, enjoy your stay.

CareTaker

Awards
Pics are required :D I think a bunch of us feel stupid now not knowing you are female. There's a great bunch of people here, enjoy your stay.
dont feel stupid.....

I just found out when I shaved LOL

I thought it had female in my profile???? I better go check!!!

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Welcome, and by the way regardless of what these kids say 35 is young and so is 41 which I'll be in a few days:D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome, and by the way regardless of what these kids say 35 is young and so is 41 which I'll be in a few days:D

Hush up youngster, Im older than all of ya, except for ageless that is ;)

rocknroll

Awards
Welcome and enjoy! :welcome:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I am bald...but not where you think...Im a woman!!
I just found out when I shaved LOL
so do I get a bonus LOL:blink: or do i need a picture
I am not so sure Im ready to post pics yet!!!! Im learning my way around here still :O)
I had to laugh at some of your posts, especially with doctored up order and out of context. :lol:

There is so much more that my rapier wit could say in reply to these statements, but being a respected and respectful Board Administrator, I will just have to deprive us both of that sort of fun.

Yes you do get bonus points ;) You are very welcome :) Good to have you here.

powerhouseguy

Awards
Nice to meet you all!!
I AM NEW HERE AS WELL. JUST STARTED AT 39. HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU ON YOUR PROGRESS. I FINALLY FEEL I HAVE THE DRIVE TO FINALLY START AND STAY WITH IT. I QUIT SODA AND STARTED DRINKING LOTS OF WATER WHICH I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD BE POSSIBLE. EVERYONE ON THE SIGHT SEEMS TO BE VERY HELPFUL.

CareTaker

Awards
Wow! someone dug up an old post....

Not sure why it says Im male..I fixed it once..but thanks for noticing....I will try to fix it again.

Im still AGELESS wife too :O) Just been busy with the kids and summer things. How is everyone doing?? Good I hope.
Ill try to stop by more often...keep an eye on the old man LOL

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Wow! someone dug up an old post....

Not sure why it says Im male..I fixed it once..but thanks for noticing....I will try to fix it again.

Im still AGELESS wife too :O) Just been busy with the kids and summer things. How is everyone doing?? Good I hope.
Ill try to stop by more often...keep an eye on the old man LOL
Delightful to see you again.