Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by weihunglow
    :bruce1: From a christian stand point i beleive man was meant
    to procreate and multiply i dont see the need to be
    come an enouch because your woman ready to stop
    having kids. I mean what if you divorce and get
    with a younger woman and you want to start a new
    family.

To procreate and multiply is one thing - to feed and school them and most of all give them your time is another. I did not just read this somewhere...I speak from experience.

Im on my fourth and last wife and my fourth and last child is two. And will be well cared for after I am gone. And I might add that with no help from the state.

God I hate when I rant it must be the excessive testosterone.

And hey - Hot Rocks, 500ml cyp a week is a load of testosterone. Watch your hematocrit & blood pressure.

2. Quote Originally Posted by weihunglow View Post
    :bruce1: From a christian stand point i beleive man was meant
    to procreate and multiply i dont see the need to be
    come an enouch because your woman ready to stop
    having kids. I mean what if you divorce and get
    with a younger woman and you want to start a new
    family.
    A Eunuch is a man who has been castrated.
    the post was about vasectomies...
    As far as christianity goes... if you are a loose enough christian to think that divorce is acceptable, you should be a loose enough christian to get a vasectomy. If you really are a christian you should know what the Bible has to say about divorce.
    That being said.... I do not consider myself a christian.... I consider myself a Deist.
    •   

3. wow!... this is an old post... and i know this is a little off topic....DEIST??? ME TOO!!!

but, if I was on a 10 story ledge - hanging by my fingertips - I would probably pray....couldnt hurt.

4. LOL...you know why this happens? its that darn thing at the bottom of the page that does "related topics" lol.... I always click it and read it and get caught up in it and then post and realize how old it is! OOPS

5. first question i asked the doc and it does not affect it at all,if it did very few would have it done.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 07:58 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 09:41 PM
  3. sex and testosterone production
    By xarmyguy26 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 12:54 PM
  4. Replies: 1