Does a vasectomy effect testosterone production

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    Damn bro , u still have that high a level, that kicks ass, I,m am knocking the door down on 40 right now so I will get a complete workup soon, interested to see where mine stands...
    Greenfeather is NOT your average Bear. If you ever get a chance check out his workout thread at bb.com he is an animal who is king of his jungle and I mean that in the most vicious way possible

It is probabaly all that wild game he eats that keeps his test levels so darn high lol

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

2. Not loss in Test production - as others have said - diet, intense (VERY INTENSE exercise), and sleep - get GH & Test going. I had the snip at age 33, at age 45 my test was 700. Now it is 2460 - but that is another topic all together
    •   

3. Exclamation

You can't eat a low fat diet and have a hell of a lot of test floating around, it's just not possible. I eat red meat at lest 1 meal a day and most days 2-3 times. If you don't have the building blocks to make test, you're just not going to have it. Cholesterol is a primary building block. I'm not saying to go out and eat lard sammiches, but you need some to make the test!! I eat beef, buffalo, venison, quail, pheasant, tilapia and catfish all of which I raise myself.

Thanks CROWLER, I'm gonna try 750 next week to see if I have it in me. Since school is out I haven't been able to go too heavy on the deads.
    ROB
  4. weihunglow

:bruce1: From a christian stand point i beleive man was meant
    to procreate and multiply i dont see the need to be
    come an enouch because your woman ready to stop
    having kids. I mean what if you divorce and get
    with a younger woman and you want to start a new
    family.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I have heard that vasectomys cause one in three men to lose their sense of humor, anyone think this is true?

CROWLER
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by weihunglow
    family.

To procreate and multiply is one thing - to feed and school them and most of all give them your time is another. I did not just read this somewhere...I speak from experience.

Im on my fourth and last wife and my fourth and last child is two. And will be well cared for after I am gone. And I might add that with no help from the state.

God I hate when I rant it must be the excessive testosterone.

And hey - Hot Rocks, 500ml cyp a week is a load of testosterone. Watch your hematocrit & blood pressure.

7. Quote Originally Posted by weihunglow View Post
    family.
    A Eunuch is a man who has been castrated.
    the post was about vasectomies...
    As far as christianity goes... if you are a loose enough christian to think that divorce is acceptable, you should be a loose enough christian to get a vasectomy. If you really are a christian you should know what the Bible has to say about divorce.
    That being said.... I do not consider myself a christian.... I consider myself a Deist.

8. wow!... this is an old post... and i know this is a little off topic....DEIST??? ME TOO!!!

but, if I was on a 10 story ledge - hanging by my fingertips - I would probably pray....couldnt hurt.

9. LOL...you know why this happens? its that darn thing at the bottom of the page that does "related topics" lol.... I always click it and read it and get caught up in it and then post and realize how old it is! OOPS

10. first question i asked the doc and it does not affect it at all,if it did very few would have it done.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-20-2016, 06:35 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 06:58 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 08:41 PM
  4. sex and testosterone production
    By xarmyguy26 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 11:54 AM