Andropause


  1. Yeah, I have it. And I'm only 35 in September...

  2. Does that explain why so many middle aged businessmen act like sissy-*****es? Lol ...

    That sucks...I really need to start going to the doc for regular checkups/bloodwork now that Im in my 30's.

    Good post yeahright!

    BV
    •   
       


  3. Isn't that weird that one the one hand we have the crusade against steroids that would like to have all anabolic steroids wiped out from the surface of earth and on the other hand we have certain groups in the medical community that just seem to realize that this stuff is pretty good... in particular if you naturally have to little of it.

    Now if only doctors could start feeling more comfortable to prescribe HRT, but I guess most are too afraid of getting in trouble because of all the claimed side effects and of course the mentality of certain individuals to sue everybody for anything.

  4. haha, I don't know if I buy it. Maybe. We all go through this at various ages, however I don't remember saying to myself "I must be going through PADAM" I put this up there with PPD (Post Partum Depression)
  5. Thumbs up Andropause is treatable


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    Yeah, I have it. And I'm only 35 in September...
    I was having this Andropause condition since I hit the age of 52. I noticed my desire for sex had greatly diminished and I was alarmed. I had many of the outward signs of the condition but was not aware of it, until I met a herbalist friend.

    He introduced me to a herb called Eurycoma Longifolia Jack also know as Tongkat Ali and also by the name Pasak Bumi. I was skeptical at first but believed and trusted him. So I consumed this extract for some months and miraculously I noticed that I had regained my 'youth' again. In short the herbal substance was also an aphrosisiac.He strongly advised me against homonal replacement theraphy (HRT) as it has many side effects.

    Becareful there are many sites which offer the same product but they have hidden substances which is detrimental to your health. It is safest to have a knowledgeable person to guide you on the intake of such potent herbs.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by gungho9 View Post
    I was having this Andropause condition since I hit the age of 52. I noticed my desire for sex had greatly diminished and I was alarmed. I had many of the outward signs of the condition but was not aware of it, until I met a herbalist friend.

    He introduced me to a herb called Eurycoma Longifolia Jack also know as Tongkat Ali and also by the name Pasak Bumi. I was skeptical at first but believed and trusted him. So I consumed this extract for some months and miraculously I noticed that I had regained my 'youth' again. In short the herbal substance was also an aphrosisiac.He strongly advised me against homonal replacement theraphy (HRT) as it has many side effects.

    Becareful there are many sites which offer the same product but they have hidden substances which is detrimental to your health. It is safest to have a knowledgeable person to guide you on the intake of such potent herbs.
    What did he think would be side effects from HRT?
  7. Androgel


    I currently am being treated for said condition. My test Bloodwork came back under 174. Should be over 400 for my size and age. I have to take a small pack of Androgel daily. Rub it into my Abdomen. Side effects are: I am not Moody anymore, Have energy again, Wife is way happier, Belly fat is disappearing. Best thing is Insurance covers it.

  8. How about combining the LJ and the HRT

  9. The sex and libido side of HRT is right up there with the regaining physical abilities. However, I was also looking for the side effect of fighting depression as my wife was dying from COPD and Cancer. The herbals didn't help a bit but the test cyp did. A further and for those of us 50 and above, in my case way above, is that we now know that the higher our test levels the lower the chance that we succumb to the Prostate Cancer which hits half of our friends and neighbors.

  10. Dutch - at what age did you start HRT? At 47, I feel fine but know that testosterone is decreasing every year.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MEPSE View Post
    Dutch - at what age did you start HRT? At 47, I feel fine but know that testosterone is decreasing every year.
    I started at 68 and probably should have started much earlier. As for the test drop, it seemed to accelerate in my 50s and 60s JMHO.

  12. Thanks Dutch - just wanted to see what you experienced. I will visit the doctor early next year and have him run free testosterone level.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MEPSE View Post
    Thanks Dutch - just wanted to see what you experienced. I will visit the doctor early next year and have him run free testosterone level.
    Getting the numbers is always a good idea. You need that to plan and work from. My VA Uro was beside himself when my free test came in at 4X the normal max in their test. I have been doing 2 gms (4 caps) of a good quality Stinging Nettle Leaf daily and it works like a charm by lowering my SHBG and inversely raising my free test. You can get Divanil which is the key but it's expensive. I load up on the Leaf for lower price but equal performance.

  14. Do you use the stinging nettle along with your TRT?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    Do you use the stinging nettle along with your TRT?
    Absolutely! It doesn't help my total test but my free test just skyrockets. It also is very, very useful in protecting your prostate and managing your PSA. I get mine, again, at Vitacost.

  16. Will stinging nettle at 2 grams a day help with boosting natural test also?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr1 View Post
    Will stinging nettle at 2 grams a day help with boosting natural test also?
    I have never heard of Stinging Nettle raising total test. It cuts down on your SHBG which inversely ups your free test.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    I have never heard of Stinging Nettle raising total test. It cuts down on your SHBG which inversely ups your free test.
    Division 1 is a solid Stinging Nettle product... I've used it and at 22 I noticed a profound difference.

    Also, for you guys looking at your total T levels... try out the Androstat. It basically estimates your testosterone levels based on several different factors. Try to be as honest as possible with the body fat% and weight/height.

    Here's a link: Androstat - Please try this out.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  19. got it. Hey BigBlack how much stinging nettle (division one) did you use a day?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can test boosters help post andropause?
    By RedRaptor in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 05:44 PM
  2. Ostarine better than Test for andropause?
    By jpk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 06:51 AM
  3. My Journey In and Out of Andropause
    By lutherblsstt in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 07:50 PM
  4. what is andropause and how do i get my doc to write me my growth
    By cole11 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 08:22 PM
  5. Andropause Article
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Log in
Log in