going on 40

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
gonna be 40 on aug 18 competing in the jr nationals nabba on aug 19.the picture was from my last contest may 2005 middleweight nj i won my class

Attachments

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Wow man, looking good!! :thumbup: I hope that I could look half that good eventually. Welcome aboard as well. :D

njmuscle66

DS Board Rep
Awards
looking great-what show was that in nj. I am turning 40 in June. Going to be good to hit the master classes now

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice ink man, that tat looks familiar for some reason..Anyway, lookin good

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
No, not ready for that yet maybe in a few more years

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome. You look good old man. Curious, what is your comp BW and off season BW?

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
5'8 tall off season 195-200 competing around 171 heres an off season recent pic

Attachments

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
looking ripped frankpt. good luck in August. :thumbsup:

PSBigJoey

PSBigJoey

Awards
HEY! How'd it go at Jr Nationals? - What was your final weight? -

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
You look great..... I hope to look like that at 40!!.... Wait a second, I'm 41..... Looks like I'll have to wait till hit 50. :wtf:

Hmmmm, just noticed this thread is over 3 months old.... How did you do?

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey there Jim Saw your post here I believe you posted last year about riding sleds? Are you still riding? Its just about to turn to winter up here i bet we will be riding in less that 2 months, been doing alot of freestyle riding lately, I've been trying to stick a backflip maybe this year will be the year. Gonna go out and pick up an 800 renegade here in a few weeks hopefully i can get it here before my wife realizes how much its gonna cost! She's getting a brand new 1st floor remodle on our house and that is sure costing alot more than $10,000.

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
Well, I ended up skipping the Nabba Jr Nationals to do a the South Jersey (natural) in September. I actually did a couple of tune ups and didn't like what I saw as far as the untested events are. Anyway, my next show is 2 weeks away and here are a few recent pics.

Attachments