Lurker now posting

Operator

Awards
I've been poking around in here for some months, standing by the side of the pool. :)
So I'm finally jumping in the pool and 35 and older seemed like a good place to start.
Seeing a doc about low test and have just started on androgel (about two weeks now). Mood has improved and lifting feels good again.
Anyway, welcome to me. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
:welcome:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
welcome. Did you get your IGF-1 levels checked as well as estradiol?

Operator

Awards
welcome. Did you get your IGF-1 levels checked as well as estradiol?
No, but I have an appointment with my doc on April 4. I'm going to redo blood work using the laundry list of things to check that I'm gathering from this forum.
Thanks.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
No, but I have an appointment with my doc on April 4. I'm going to redo blood work using the laundry list of things to check that I'm gathering from this forum.
Thanks.

Give your doc a heads up on that list. Some labs are not used to doing some of these tests. For examle, they need to freeze the vial used for IGF-1 testing.

Operator

Awards
Give your doc a heads up on that list. Some labs are not used to doing some of these tests. For examle, they need to freeze the vial used for IGF-1 testing.
Ok, good tip, thanks for the help. I'll make sure he knows I'm going to drive him crazy with questions and tests. :)
He's been pretty good about things so far, seems to have no problem with HRT.
I've done heart scans and sonograms for the GI, everything is in good working order except for the damn test levels.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
refer your DR to this board and he will learn...SJA youre on the ball.