- 03-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Hi everyone! Been lifting 8+ years, broke my hand, got lazy and quit going to the gym for last 3+ years and restarted hard as ever! 44 years young, and back to 15% bodyfat after getting up to 22+% and my belly hanging over the belt. Next after I get the bodyfat to 12% or so, is a small bulk cycle to get 200+ pounds weight again at 14% max bodyfat.
Never did anything more then some creatine and whey supplimentation. Bought some Superdrol with the manufacturer recommending 20/30/30/40 doses or some insanity.
Luckily I checked it all out and it's put away for the next few years. Not touching it till I am back to 700 pound calf raises, 300 pound benches again.
- 03-18-2006, 07:01 PM
Welcome to AM. There is wealth of information here. With some hard work and dedication you'll reach your short term goals in no time.
- 03-18-2006, 07:06 PM
Welcome...Experience and knowledge are always welcome year..But I'm just a young whippersnapper so I don't have much of either..
03-18-2006, 07:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By furmanranger in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-03-2003, 10:36 AM
- By jcp2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2003, 09:29 PM
- By BIGPOPPAPUMP in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 12-21-2002, 03:20 PM
- By Beast1 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2002, 04:22 PM
- By MadChild in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 11-18-2002, 02:07 PM