MRS AGELESS new hot or not pics - AnabolicMinds.com

MRS AGELESS new hot or not pics

  1. Registered User
    AGELESS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    70
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    271

    Reputation

    MRS AGELESS new hot or not pics


    I tried to submit a new pic...and I keep getting this reply.

    Common reasons why pictures are not approved:Group photos - it is unclear which person is supposed to be ratedUnderage photos - the person in the photo looks under 18Unclear photos - your face is hidden or too blurry to be ratedInappropriate photos - nudity or sexually suggestive photos are not allowedFake photos - the photo has been altered or is of someone famousso....Its not a GROUP pic, and shes not underage, its not unclear...and its not fake...(well not all of it lol) so why do they consider it sexual?? shes not showing anything...tan lines..but nothing bad.

    Im working on a new link.
    Last edited by AGELESS; 03-18-2006 at 08:48 AM.

  2. New Member
    GrossSizeRocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Ageless, I click and see a photo just fine.

    Woman lying on a bed, appears to be naked but everything is arranged in a way that shows nothing more than a bikini would, she is prone but arched up, smiling and facing to her right off camera,

    is that the photo you are being told is not approved?

    The hair is a little "Republican Congresswoman," but everything else is mighty fine.
  3. Registered User
    AGELESS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    70
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    271

    Reputation

    Thats the pic - but in my account info on there..it says pic not approved????? maybe they screwed up??

    Republican congresswoman????? She is soooo not happy to hear that one LMAO

    BTW - shes brunette now!!
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    meowmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    385

    Reputation

    Those tan lines are so inviting! Very foxy hottie.
  5. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2334

    Reputation

    she looks like a good person i gave her a 9. nice work ageless you both look great, regaurdless of age.
  6. New Member
    nick500's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    121

    Reputation

    Do you still have a healthy sexual relationship at your age(s)?

    Good on you man, shes a good looking lady !
  7. Registered User
    AGELESS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    70
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    271

    Reputation

    I think you all would agree that this board has more class then any other body building board on the net. So far not a vulgar or obscene remark. Would any of us dare to put a pic of our wife or girlfriend for all to see on any other board? You all have been great and very respectful.
    I gotta tell ya - I am proud to be a part of a group of guys & gals that want the best out of life.

    Now would somebody be so bold as to start another thread showing pictures of their wife or girlfriends -(or both if ya got em lol) after all they are what most likely drives us to perfection.
  8. Registered User
    AGELESS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    70
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    271

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nick500
    Do you still have a healthy sexual relationship at your age(s)?

    Good on you man, shes a good looking lady !
    well hell yeah....I may be 62 (almost) but shes only 36 - no need for viagra here
  9. Registered User
    ryano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,072
    Rep Power
    654

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AGELESS
    Now would somebody be so bold as to start another thread showing pictures of their wife or girlfriends -(or both if ya got em lol) after all they are what most likely drives us to perfection.
    I need a girlfriend first!
  10. New Member
    GrossSizeRocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    146

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AGELESS
    I think you all would agree that this board has more class then any other body building board on the net. So far not a vulgar or obscene remark. Would any of us dare to put a pic of our wife or girlfriend for all to see on any other board? You all have been great and very respectful.
    I gotta tell ya - I am proud to be a part of a group of guys & gals that want the best out of life.

    Now would somebody be so bold as to start another thread showing pictures of their wife or girlfriends -(or both if ya got em lol) after all they are what most likely drives us to perfection.


    Ageless, I was thinking vulgar and obscene thoughts, but I tried to show respect. Republican Congresswomen are one of my fetishes, although it is hard to distinguish between that and the Doctors' Wives one. As to the class we all seem to be displaying, maybe everyone is just shut down at the same time?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mrs. Ageless - Hot or Not??
    By AGELESS in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 11:38 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 07:47 PM
  3. HOT or NOT - ever seen this??
    By AGELESS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 10:03 AM
  4. new cycle or not ,almost 8wks ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 03:33 PM
  5. Hot or Not Show
    By Gmonkey in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 10:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in