Thinking about HRT...... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Thinking about HRT......

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Well, I had my consultation and I go for blood work tomorrow morning. The doctor said he preferred "androgel", as it was easier. I asked about patches and injections, and he said the injections were a pain because everyone wanted to come to the office and have him do it. I'll wait till we talk again and then let him know that I'd probably rather have the injections and I'm ok to do it myself. I don't know about mixing gear with a script. Probably couldn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    Well, I had my consultation and I go for blood work tomorrow morning. The doctor said he preferred "androgel", as it was easier. I asked about patches and injections, and he said the injections were a pain because everyone wanted to come to the office and have him do it. I'll wait till we talk again and then let him know that I'd probably rather have the injections and I'm ok to do it myself. I don't know about mixing gear with a script. Probably couldn't hurt.
    told ya......the patch is a waste of co-pay.........but adding anything on your own isnt smart....

See, that's what I don't get. The only reason he didn't want to give you the cyp is because he said it was a pain for HIM!!?? Last I checked, you're paying him to be your doctor, god forbid he would actually have to do his job. Doctors these days, I'll tell ya, some of them are pure idiots. delta, if you go back and say that you'd do them yourself, and he still doesn't give them to ya, I'd tell that guy off and find a new doc. Again, good luck and please keep us posted bud.
    •   

I went this morning for blood work. 6 vials. I guess I was lucky that one out of eight LAbCorp offices is open on Saturday...
    I'm going to tell the doc that I don't want the gel (what he said he usually prescribes), because I cannot stay dry for six hours while it absorbs, and I don't want to have to deal with it everyday. I want the shot once a week. If he doesn't want to give it to me, I'll do it myself.

Well, I'm starving! Almost 9am and I haven't eaten since last night. Gotta eat.....
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.

I went this morning for blood work. 6 vials. I guess I was lucky that one out of eight LAbCorp offices is open on Saturday...
    I'm going to tell the doc that I don't want the gel (what he said he usually prescribes), because I cannot stay dry for six hours while it absorbs, and I don't want to have to deal with it everyday. I want the shot once a week. If he doesn't want to give it to me, I'll do it myself.

Well, I'm starving! Almost 9am and I haven't eaten since last night. Gotta eat.....
    I use the transdermal. It's true that it takes time to rub it in thoroughly, but it dries in only 5 to 10 minutes. That's how mine works. Maybe your doc has a different formula.

He gave me a pamphlet on Androgel.

lol...tolda ya...its a waste of copay

Quote Originally Posted by JKurz1
    lol...tolda ya...its a waste of copay
    Not really. My $25 got me a blood test, which I can send to one of these online legal gear doctors, who for $200 will sell me test cyp, winistrol, etc.....from their pharmacy. Just the blood test alone was $450 if I had it done by them.

And if my test comes back and shows that my levels are low enough to warrant HRT, then it will be a good thing regardless of how the test is administered.

okay guys- I have been monitering the thread and I do not want to steal the thread or anything but I am a young guy with a total test of 308 and my doc would not do anything about it, Now I do not really have the symptoms of low test as I do have a sex drive and I have energy etc...
    But I am going to be doing my first cycle in a bout 6 months and I am curious what some good companies are that wil prescribe legal test for me for my first cycle?
    what do I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by jeep
    okay guys- I have been monitering the thread and I do not want to steal the thread or anything but I am a young guy with a total test of 308 and my doc would not do anything about it, Now I do not really have the symptoms of low test as I do have a sex drive and I have energy etc...
    But I am going to be doing my first cycle in a bout 6 months and I am curious what some good companies are that wil prescribe legal test for me for my first cycle?
    what do I need to do?
    Due to your age, I don't know if they would, but go here and check it out; www.antiaginggroup.com or www.tuneupyourt.com
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.

He gave me a pamphlet on Androgel.
    Aparently I'm not using Androgel. Mine is a testosterone cream. I rub it vigorously and it apprears to dry within 5 minutes. If you're interested I'll PM you the link.
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jeep
    what do I need to do?
    I don't believe anyone will sell you enough test for a "legal" cycle. There are some good over-the-coutner options that you can find on this site.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you think about this stack?
    By Molehonea in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 08:43 AM
  2. Have gyno already. Thinking about PH...
    By LunaHotel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 12:45 PM
  3. Fat Loss- Something To Think About
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 12:45 PM
  4. What do you think about Trenabol-X
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 11:16 PM
  5. What do you think about mag-10