Mrs. Ageless - Hot or Not??

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I need alittle help!

Help me out with some vote's for my better half. I love to make her happy.

And..yes I voted 10 - this may not last long....:run: I may have to delete it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol weren't you posting on here last month to vote for you on hot or not because you didn't want your wife to beat your score ;)

CROWLER

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
lol weren't you posting on here last month to vote for you on hot or not because you didn't want your wife to beat your score ;)

CROWLER

great memory crawler...but now I need her to beat me LOL

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You kinky bastard lol

Ok she got a big 10 and well deserved.

CROWLER

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BRo you know the answer to that..you prick ;-)

Seriously though, humor me for a second as I have some semi-off topic questions that I'm sure have been discussed in the past but I forgot. FOr starters I'm pretty sure you're an advocate of "better living through chemistry" (you use AAS). If I'm wrong my mistake. Assuming I'm not (I just can't remember) how long have you been using (years) and what do you like? ALso how regularly do you cycle, or are you on hrt? And last if you don't mind me asking...how old are you?

BTW, obviously she's hot enough to spawn all those questions I just asked which basically can be summed up as on simple question; Bro what are you doing right??? LOL, nice work man. Now please answer the questions:)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ageless
I am jealous of you now for two reasons!!
You have much to be proud of.
M

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
She would have gotten a 10 evan had you not asked. Beautiful lady you have there!!!

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Wideguy -

my experience with testosterone replacement is sad

My uninformed family DR. started me on cypionate 200mg per week I.M. Blood tests showed it was still below the norm, so he moved it up to 400mg per week...After months I was holding lots of water, High blood pressure and was told I had polycythemia (too many red blood cells)

Today we know these are all side effects of cypionate and estrogen out of control.

All he wanted to do was put me on water pills (hydrochlorot) and told me I was drinking too much water....time for a new DR.

Now with a well informed DR I have been working with a three blend of cypionate, enanthate and propionate.

Today I have had the best luck with a 4 blend of propionate 30 mg; phenylpropionate 60mg; isocaproate 60 mg; decanoate 100 mg; 250 mg per week. I know thats not much for bodybuilding, but it keeps my libido up and my depression under control.

I use anastrozole (arimidex) for excess estrogen control. Right at 20.

HGH 2 I.U. per day 5 days a week. All my meds are prescribed by a DR and come from a compound pharmacy.
In December I did a 25 day run with IGF-1, but whats a whole other story.

I get my blood checked every 2 weeks at the local blood bank for high red blood cells, and pull 500cc if my hematocrit is over 45 (normal range is 36-50)

Labcorp blood workup every 6 months.
And yes I am on a 52 week cycle, at 62, thats probably ok and doesnt really matter at this point!

I know this is boring but it is the short version. Hope I have answered most of your questions.

Oh, and by the way, when my wife talks about "grape nuts" I can be sure she isnt talking about breakfast cereal.:jaw:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hhhm so you're saying even with the hcg you've got some testes size atrophy? I suppose that's from being on so long. Eitherway bro, it sounds like you're doing pretty well. BTW, what a MORON your old doctor was, scary how some doc's are so clueless. So not to sound wierd but I'm guessing that's you in your Avatar. Is that pretty much what you look like year round? Because if it is, respect bro! I can see where you'd pull a fine peice like the Mrs.

How'd you like the igf-1. Btw have you ever considered trying to run a high dose of trib instead of hcg?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good Ageless. She's very well endowed if I must say so myself. Good catch.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's Role Model material.

I'm going to stop the asskissing there though as it's just not my style. I'm a hater by nature :)

Still good work.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Ageless:

I have found some exciting information re: our little project. If you still want to do this, let me know, because I'm all for it!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I voted a 10, only because it didn't go any higher!

ManBeast

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Nah, he said hgh (Human Growth Hormone) not hcg.

And yes, AGELESS wife is hot.
You are right, and yes I probably could have saved my jewels with HCG...at age 62 and 4 children I figured I probably dont need them anymore..sigh....its great birth control. Years of testosterone replacement therapy have probably shut them down for good.

If this was posted in the adult forum I could have fun with this....we all would!!! (thats why I didnt put it there) LOL

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Pax..I would need alot of help, as you can see writing isnt my best talent.

In the mid-90's I had a unique business. It was written about in several magazine's (People, Sport's Illustrated, Reader's Digest and even the NY Times.) I have heard it is part of this years Florida FCAT test. Go figure - no money in my pocket!!

Will it be different this time??

oh - as you can see in the mid-90's I had balls.

Attachments

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I'm impressed by both of you. Great job man!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
She's a hotty for sure.

I'm sooo not surprised by your old doctor's cluelessness. Drinking too much water?! WTF, how dumb can you be after going to school for that long? sheesh.

HGH has some ability to reverse atrophy from what I've read. I don't know if it can do it on a prolonged cycle like that though.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Lucky bastard...

Im half your age and have not touched anything even close since college.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ageless,

Do you also go by the name Dutchman or do you know him?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I saw a guy on BB.com named Dutchman talking about living in the Villages I think it was you said you lived there. Don't know where it is but though maybe.

CROWLER

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
I saw a guy on BB.com named Dutchman talking about living in the Villages I think it was you said you lived there. Don't know where it is but though maybe.

CROWLER
I am cradle-robber on that board..couldnt get AGELESS, but I know who you are talking about.

He is 100 miles NORTHWEST of Orlando, and I am a 100 miles SOUTHEAST of Orlando.

Id like to see a pic of him though!!

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
I started out asking for a few votes...wow THANKS for all the support.

And in 12 days for far 2242 votes and 144 nominations for "Best of Hot or Not" and a great ego boost for her 9.8.

Now if I can just get her to work out at the gym.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, just noticed this thread. 10 all the way you luck guy you!:box: :bow28:

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hot.......very hot!
Like you even needed to ask ;)

bitwise

Awards
Another 10 for you. Glad to help out, you lucky bastard...

krenalor

Awards
Any 61 year old that looks like that is just....wrong, I gotta to get movin on the weights and dialed in on the supps.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
update - wifes pic was removed....the link now goes to random pics..some are hot and some are not!!
Imgaine my surprise when wife popped up as a man!!!
(they removed wifes pic cause of too much skin)LOL

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
anyone checked the link in awhile?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A absolutely stunning 10.

I suppose your the only one with the naked shaving pic huh? ;)

Peace bro.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
update - wifes pic was removed....the link now goes to random pics..some are hot and some are not!!
lol.. damn well whoever I was looking at this morning was hot... only had 18 botes and was holding a 9.3.

now I'm even more curious what she really looks like. :p

wikked1

Awards
All the more reason to post them up here dude. And I'd just like to say I'm totally jealous of your abs man!