My blood tests scared me!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Are you eating any soy products? If so stop. Have throid levels checked and see if you get them bumped up. It will help lose weight.

•   

2. Could you post more info on the Ester-C, Never heard of that before??

3. Quote Originally Posted by walt
    Could you post more info on the Ester-C, Never heard of that before??
    Ester C is just an improved a form of vitamin C.
    I'd be curious to know the reasons for bioman's results.
    •   

4. Wink

here's what you should run.

clomid at 50mgs a day for three weeks(wks 1-3)
    HCG at 120 units sub q for three weeks (wks 1-3)

Followed by clomid for 25mgs a day for the next two weeks (wks 4-5) and clomid 12.5mgs a week after that for a total of 6 weeks.

Nolva is optional but its rather harsh so if you can go without you'll be better off. That will get you boys working guaranteed. This cycle is tried and true

5. Sorry for jumping in here, but I too have a question. I got my T levels tested and the Dr said I had low test and free test levels. (I don't know the numbers). He prescribed Clomid, 50 mg three times a week (MWF). It brought my levels back up to "normal range". I have another appt w/ him in a couple of weeks. I have heard concerns about being on Clomid for extended periods of time. Any thoughts? I also started looking into SD cycle and after posting here and other forums, the advice is to stay clear. One suggestion was NHA stack. Again, any thoughts? Thanks for any help.
    (40 years old, workout 4-5 days per week, good diet)
    Again, sorry for jumping in, not trying to hijack.

6. Quote Originally Posted by gettingold
    Sorry for jumping in here, but I too have a question. I got my T levels tested and the Dr said I had low test and free test levels. (I don't know the numbers). He prescribed Clomid, 50 mg three times a week (MWF). It brought my levels back up to "normal range". I have another appt w/ him in a couple of weeks. I have heard concerns about being on Clomid for extended periods of time. Any thoughts? I also started looking into SD cycle and after posting here and other forums, the advice is to stay clear. One suggestion was NHA stack. Again, any thoughts? Thanks for any help.
    (40 years old, workout 4-5 days per week, good diet)
    Again, sorry for jumping in, not trying to hijack.
    If I had a pre-existing HPTA problem, I'd stay clear of ph use myself.

The NHA stack increases free test but lowers overall test slightly (look at the bloodwork they posted). Since you've got a doc working with you, why don't you try talking to him/her about ways to get your test to optimal levels? Clomid (or some other prescription) may do you more good than any sup you could buy.

7. I've talked to my Dr (Urologist) and he "doesn't know much/anything about those things". I was thinking of looking for a different doc that might be able to help me out. Test levels w/ clomid are up around 530. (don't know the range) Thanks for the input.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me understand my blood test results - Low Test and Low Prolactin
    By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:25 PM
  2. Help me analyze my blood test please
    By gaijininjapan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 09:05 PM
  3. Please help me with my blood test results
    By lowvolume in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine