SD/Prostanz cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

SD/Prostanz cycle

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Old Poser
    Thanks for the rapid and detailed answers. I found all the other stuff, but, I'm sorry, but I've got a couple more q's...

I went to look for fenugreek and found it in many things. Could you help me find a form of the root that is dosed as you suggest? I have the same q for trib. What form (i.e. mg per dose) or brand are you using?

I hope this doesn't sound to picky, but your results encourage me and I want to know what you're doing.
    Come on over by the fire and let me answer your questions.
    Fenugreek is available from some of the board sponsors and some health food/herb stores that I have looked in. The brand I am currently running is Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed @ 610mg per cap. Trib is High Power brand @ 625mg per cap. The numbers in my schedule are for caps concerning the fenugreek and trib. Not true with others. I should have noted that. Did I cover it as needed? Questions are never a problem.

2. New Member

Smoky,

One thing you and everyone else should know about ProStan... ALRI's version is NOT underdosed and 75mg/day is Plenty. I'm 5'10" 230, ~15% bf and it worked great as an anti-catabolic/bridge during the cutting phase of a past cycle (I tested it when they first put it out).

Also, regarding the pGH, you've been using it for about a month now, right? can you give us a quick rundown on what you feel/see from it (besides "the breathless rush")

-V
  3. Anabolic Xtreme

How abt changing that SERM from Nolvadex to Clomid now that you want to run it for 3 weeks. Clomid is real good for restart and anecdotal evidence does suggest a much faster restart.

Everything else looks solid! Great log.
    •   

4. New Member

Thanks, Smokey. That answers my q's for now. I'll post what I do in my log.

Link below:

(http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...tml#post454113)
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Viator
    Smoky,

One thing you and everyone else should know about ProStan... ALRI's version is NOT underdosed and 75mg/day is Plenty. I'm 5'10" 230, ~15% bf and it worked great as an anti-catabolic/bridge during the cutting phase of a past cycle (I tested it when they first put it out).

Also, regarding the pGH, you've been using it for about a month now, right? can you give us a quick rundown on what you feel/see from it (besides "the breathless rush")

-V
    I try to approach all things with awareness of as much as I can. I also read the opposing opinions, as well as pro/con opposing advice from others on Prostan. So in the end I decided to start at 75. I bumped to 100 with what I thought were good results for me with no negative sides. I also bumped 150 but fell back quickly as I experienced no significant advantage and felt kind of crappy for the lack of a better discription. 100 felt like my magic number based on my bio feedback. I have always needed to dose heavy with OTC as well scripts with many things. But I approach with caution as more is not always better. Much the same could be said for the SD as well, as 30mg was the number for me there as well. Yet there are many where 20 was plenty.

You are correct it's been roughly a month with pGH. I appear to be losing weight but maintaining strength. Granted the endurance I had from cycle is gone, but I am still pushing the same weights and making smaller/slower gains. I see more definition just about everywhere. Been consuming maintenance calories during the week and loading more on weekends, just as a point of reference. I feel less tired for most of my work day which starts at 4am. I am beginning to think it has given me a general feeling of vitality if that makes any sense. Hard to be sure as attitude and outlook (read mental state of perception) has a lot to do with it. Regarding sleep, my experience has been I slept worse with a PM dose. Although after this period of time I percieve I may be resting better. I dont seem to stir as much or as often. but my sleep has been eratic for years so I wouldn't bet the farm on it. But like I said I am seeing what may be indicators of change. I most definintly notice an increase in appetite in the AM since the start of pGH. I tend to feel a bit hypoglycemic if I dont get enough carbs and protien.

Let me add that I also started a thread in the UniKits forum called pGH Field Updates. Trying to draw the reviews to a single location so others could keep up a little easier by finding it in one place. It appears to be alive at this time.
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by krzna
    How abt changing that SERM from Nolvadex to Clomid now that you want to run it for 3 weeks. Clomid is real good for restart and anecdotal evidence does suggest a much faster restart.

Everything else looks solid! Great log.
    Thanks!

I believe I will look into Clomid for the next cycle, but I prefer to finish what I started so I can adequately review and comment on my response to, or the lack there of. Not to mention I have none on hand. All seems to be restored and functional just a dip in libido. One more week of RXT and I will see where I stand. Hopefully this will somehow verify my choice to limit those substances. I had considered running a suggested PCT as per a Dr. D post I read. He suggested if my memory serves me, days 1-3 Nolva 60/40/20 then finishing with RXT or the like. Instead I chose to stick with tried and true, then consider variance based on my response.
  7. Banned

PCT ends this week. Just in time! I plan on taking a break this week from the weights, but will continue the cardio. Weight gain has NOT been an issue. Nothing new to report otherwise. I will try to get the tale of the tape for end result. I am now preparing to run "Rebound Reloaded" in the very near future. Keep an eye out for the log.

Thanks for taking the ride with me!
  8. Banned

Well here we are, the end of cycle. Lets see how it went.

Changes since beginning of cycle:
    Weight__Arms__Forearms__Neck__ Chest__Waist__Thigh__Calf
    -11 lbs.__+1/2”__+5/8”___+3/8____0_____-4”_____0_____ 0

Decent recomp. As you can see some dimensions haven’t changed even though BF has been reduced successfully. Chest, arms, and thighs lost significant amounts of BF so I am content with what I have retained to this point.

General summary:
    SD – extremely effective but began to shut me down at 4 weeks. No significant shrink to talk about.

Prostan – very nice amplifier, great vascularity

Overall I would do it again. Cutting is possible with ample carbs and definitely with the Prostan added at the end. As a recomp agent, most definitely.

PCT

Went well but I will consider the newer non standard protocols next time. Libido has suffered I believe during PCT some as well. Overall strength has been good with no weight gains. Only continual BF reduction, and my diet has had a few more cheats than it did while on cycle. pGH I believe was a significant factor in my BF reduction during PCT. I would most definitely use during a cut.

Next Stop - "Rebound Reloaded"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Upcoming bulk, suggestions welcome!! SD-Prostanz
    By revodrew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 04:01 PM
  2. SD/M1T Cycle Advice
    By skih00k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 09:42 PM
  3. SD & Prost Cycle