Advice from the 30+ crowd on Blood Work
- 10-30-2005, 03:32 AM
- 10-30-2005, 10:10 AM
Well, based on those number you are juts below the mean. I would thing it faily decent.
I am not well versed on the matters but there are a few guys here that are; HRTGUY, AGELESS, bodywizard, maybe Dutchman...you know, the Old Guys. There is an HRT thread around somewhere as well that might have somehelpful information. PM or just bump this once in a while.Life is a terminal condition.
She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.
10-30-2005, 10:46 PM
I'm 50 years old, and mine just tested at 45 nmol/L
I should mention that I'm doing 400mg of Test E/ Week IM though
Originally Posted by 200wannabe
Similar Forum Threads
- By ReaperX in forum AnabolicsReplies: 982Last Post: 10-21-2009, 10:13 PM
- By Aggielifter in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2008, 06:55 PM
- By JohnnyHads in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-11-2007, 05:09 PM
- By ali11atc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2006, 11:28 AM
- By julius kelp in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2003, 03:16 PM