Advice from the 30+ crowd on Blood Work
- 10-30-2005, 04:32 AM
- 10-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Well, based on those number you are juts below the mean. I would thing it faily decent.
I am not well versed on the matters but there are a few guys here that are; HRTGUY, AGELESS, bodywizard, maybe Dutchman...you know, the Old Guys. There is an HRT thread around somewhere as well that might have somehelpful information. PM or just bump this once in a while.Within your darkest memories lies the answer if you dare to find it. Don't let hope become a memory. When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now; you need never feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light.
- 10-30-2005, 11:46 PM
I'm 50 years old, and mine just tested at 45 nmol/L
I should mention that I'm doing 400mg of Test E/ Week IM though
Originally Posted by 200wannabe
Similar Forum Threads
- By ReaperX in forum AnabolicsReplies: 982Last Post: 10-21-2009, 11:13 PM
- By Aggielifter in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2008, 07:55 PM
- By JohnnyHads in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-11-2007, 06:09 PM
- By ali11atc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2006, 12:28 PM
- By julius kelp in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2003, 04:16 PM