Favorite pre workout stims

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My favorite that I have tried
Ergo lean Amp + ephedra + ALRI ENERGEX + tyrosine

I've tried damn near everything at this point, it's a bit to much caffeine but still great mental focus plus some appetite suppression from the amp. I don't get jittery on this either and crash later in the day. A good nights sleep helps also.
I tried Custom's Power Jolt + Enlighten stack (not as good but ok)

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Any problems with digestion when using those supps? How is amp regarding after effects? Any come down or fatigue?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
PowerJolt from Omega. Very focussed kind of energy comes from that supp. I notice it toward the end of my workout when it starts to wear off a little, my attention wanders. Great stuff, no jitters. Just laser focus and energy.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any problems with digestion when using those supps? How is amp regarding after effects? Any come down or fatigue?
None at all with the amp alone(that's what I like about it) as opposed to something like Lipo 6 which makes me hungry for some reason, sometimes ephedra (25 mg) causes some stomach upset. I only use this stack pre workout whicj is currently 4 days a week and not every day, somnetimes I drop the ephedra.
I've tried Power Jolt and it is also very good especially stacked with 4 caps of enlighten. The NO-xplode I'm going to research...

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dont take Amp, if u r taking any antidepressants, it gets a little weird !! If u try no-Xplode start off with about 1.5 scoops to see how u react to it .......

psimonkey

Awards
DMAE, Ginkgo, Chocamine, L-Glutamine and 10mgs ephedrine works really well for me. I seem to get better peak muscle contraction too.

sctxms

Awards
Nothing just some good head banging music and a whey protien shake. But I have heard go things about the no-explode from other old guys in my gym

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got a free neurostim with my cycle and PCT order. Is that any good? Should I use it on cycle, or during PCT?

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
I've been using NO-Explode for the last couple of weeks and I'm really liking it. Very good energy, focus, and stamina in the gym. Not sure if it's contributing to any muscle gains as I was gaining nicely before using it (but then again I'm training with Bobo) but the extra drive in the gym sure can't hurt over the long haul.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
check/search earlier threads for some good mad-scientist recipes and debate! 2-3 months ago.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, NoXplode is the way to go IF you can afford it. I've tried everything and it jacks me up the best. 3 scoops of that stuff and I'm hyped and ready to rock!

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I use noExplode pre workout only, and it does work for me. I'm going to try a homebrew mix when this is done with supplies ordered from CNW...

rogermoore

Awards
MRM Driven is great, although the taste could be better.

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
just tried this combo and it is the s**t :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2 C2 with 3 powerFull on an empty stomach with water.

stimulating? hell yeah!
thermogenic? definately!
powerfull? without question!

BTW all my over 40 brothers check this out SynergyMuscle.com - tiggermoon's beta testing log

delton

delton

Awards
Glucuronolactone (a gram or more) immediately before the gymn. This is in a lot of energy drinks. It gives a definite energy jolt for my workouts.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs C2, hands down!!!!

Combined with PoweFull, Cissus, and some CreEthylThunder...now that's an ass kicker of a workout!! I dont do it all the time because Im afraid Ill get pschologically addicted!:)

BV

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
A pint of Jack and a half pack a luckys. :head:

CROWLER

JimmyG@21

Awards
I tried the Blast Cycle a few months ago and its just as good as the NO-Xplode but the only real difference that you feel is the caffeine, and a slight crash with the Blast. I say go with the NO-Xplode.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
second that!!!

I tried the Blast Cycle a few months ago and its just as good as the NO-Xplode but the only real difference that you feel is the caffeine, and a slight crash with the Blast. I say go with the NO-Xplode.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in another thread but just in case......

I take 2 - 3 scoops of no-Xplode with 1 cap of 17-HD. This stack redefines 'jacked' for me.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with the No-Explode...Ive read from more than a few posts it jacked up blood pressure. I think it has a crazy amount of caffiene per serving..

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I believe it could be an issue for some people. I have been on noXplode for a few months now with a few breaks in the middle and just had my semi-annual physical and my BP was perfect. Actually, my BP has been the same for nearly 15 years now.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Venom has been working great for me the past few weeks. The energy is completely clean with no effects of trembles or nervousnes etc. The only side is not being able to sleep :p

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Another reason I work out in the morning. Get all jacked and pumped in the am.... :bb:

eat all day long.... :food: :burger:

and sleep like a dead man at night..... :saw:

Venom has been working great for me the past few weeks. The energy is completely clean with no effects of trembles or nervousnes etc. The only side is not being able to sleep :p

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
25 mg Ephedra , 3 aspirins , a redbull , and 2 scoops of cell-tech:clean:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Basic cuts & Xtend during W/O, soon to be ALRI products :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
StimX 4 hours prior to w/o, 2 Amp pre-w/o. :)