For b5150 and Matthew D

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    In the company of your sort of character and wisdom it is always a pleasure and flattering to be called "kid", even, and more so, especially, at the age of 40. I will atest to the fact that at 40 I am finally equipt with the disciplines, resolve and mestery of my being to be the man that I had only dreamed I was when I was 10-15yrs younger.
    I'm no big deal, I just try to continue to learn, and to try what I learn that fits my age and objectives. In the process I get to meet and observe a lot of interesting troops. With respect to my post, you would make a great avatar to exemplify my observations.

2. Quote Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
    i'm in better shape and stronger now at almost 44 then when i was younger .....ahh so take that youngsters !
    Same here and I look f-ing great, too. Course my eyesight ain't what it used to be either.

3. I'm in the same boat as well. I look better now at 38, then I did when I was 28, or ever for that matter. In fact, due to my change, I even look 5 years younger. I feel great too.
    •   

4. You magnificent bastards.....I hope I look as good as you guys when I'm old

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 02:13 PM
  2. IGF-1 For tendons and ligaments?
    By Mugzieee in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 02:15 PM
  3. Pissed off about Support for computers and such....
    By good_guye28 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-06-2004, 12:24 PM
  4. Bad form for Squats and DLs?
    By Ibench800 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:47 PM
  5. this is for mattd and any other teachers here
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 05:07 PM