AndroGel?

Newbus

Awards
Hey guys, I'm 48 yrs old, 5ft 10.5 inches tall and weigh in about 183 right now. I have been working out most of my life (retired military) and started weight lifting again about 2 years ago.

Long story but wanted to give all the info I can. So a couple of years back I ran a m-sten cycle. I had to cut it short about 3 weeks into it. I ran my pct (nolva+clomid) for 3 weeks. Well I got a small mass on my left breast. I went to the doc and it was determined I had gyno.

Well, the doc put me on AndroGel 1.62 /20.25 per pump. I was told to use one pump per day. He says that it should reverse the gyno. (I know I know, dont beat me up for doc said) I dont know if it helped or not because I haven't had any more x-rays.

Anyway, I have been holding onto some dbol for a while now and I would like to start a cycle. From what I have read, I should use this with test to maximize and keep my gains. So, with that said, will this androl gel work for a cycle of dbol or is it a waste of time?

I have had blood work a couple if times this year. Everything tested was withing normal range. The first blood work showed my total test at 280. I can post up more info if its needed. The last workup didnt show my test for some reason but I can ask.

One problem I am running into is I have a military doctor and they are limited on what they can give me. Looking fwd to comments, Thanks guys

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok so while on andro gel your test is 280? It's not working. Dbol is a bad idea if you got gyno. If your only concern is using androgel with dbol, if it's only keeping your test at 280 to begin with its not gonna help on cycle.

Suggestions.
Don't run dbol.

Look to be referred to a endo.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d figure if they can give you Androgel they could give you injections. How long have you been on TRT? Also if you’re gyno prone Dbol might not be the compound for you, what would your dosing look like?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’d figure if they can give you Androgel they could give you injections. How long have you been on TRT? Also if you’re gyno prone Dbol might not be the compound for you, what would your dosing look like?
Lots of Dr., not endos, will only prescribe gel. The fact that the gel has him at 280 and the doc has done nothing and told him it will reverse the gyno shows he's a regular doc and knows nothing about hormone therapy. Hes not gonna get any good advice from this doc from what I can see

Newbus

Awards
Hey guys sorry it took so long to get back to the forum. I should have made it a little more clear my bad. So when the dr first ordered my blood work up along with the x-rays and before the AndroGel, my test was 280.

I had blood work again about two weeks ago and it list everything except my test. I called my dr yesterday (after posting here) to ask what it was but he is on vacation until Monday next week.

So, going back again, when I ran the m-sten cycle I was fine, no issues no sides that I remember. I felt good. When I had to stop the cycle I wasnt able to work out at all (family issues in another state) and I wasn't on time everyday with the liquid clomid/nolva because of various reasons. I ran them for about 3 weeks and then stopped. It wasnt for a while later, a few months I believe that I noticed a lump~ish like mass next to my nipple. It was about 2 inches and of an oblong shape if that makes sense. So anyway dr ordered x-rays because we were both thinking cancer. Anyway they said it wasnt so I was relieved....to a point.

Im not sure if this has anything to do with this but at the time I was taking an anti acid and tramadol. I had read that these can lead to symptoms of gyno. I don't know, the dr just said that more men have it than realize.

It could have been that the clomid/nolva was a bad batch? I really dont know. I don't think I can post the company here so I wont. I have read that the pill form of the two is better because of the consistency.

So am I screwed now and not able to use the dbol or any prohormone? I have been eating clean and drinking mostly all water and coffee for months preparing myself for the cycle.

Looking over my original post I wanted to clarify that I had been using the andro gel and my workouts have been good. The reason I asked initially about the androgel is because everyone says to pin and that androgel is not worth it. I just didn't want to waste the dbol if that was true.

Thanks for the replys, I will try to check later tonight.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys sorry it took so long to get back to the forum. I should have made it a little more clear my bad. So when the dr first ordered my blood work up along with the x-rays and before the AndroGel, my test was 280.

I had blood work again about two weeks ago and it list everything except my test. I called my dr yesterday (after posting here) to ask what it was but he is on vacation until Monday next week.

So, going back again, when I ran the m-sten cycle I was fine, no issues no sides that I remember. I felt good. When I had to stop the cycle I wasnt able to work out at all (family issues in another state) and I wasn't on time everyday with the liquid clomid/nolva because of various reasons. I ran them for about 3 weeks and then stopped. It wasnt for a while later, a few months I believe that I noticed a lump~ish like mass next to my nipple. It was about 2 inches and of an oblong shape if that makes sense. So anyway dr ordered x-rays because we were both thinking cancer. Anyway they said it wasnt so I was relieved....to a point.

Im not sure if this has anything to do with this but at the time I was taking an anti acid and tramadol. I had read that these can lead to symptoms of gyno. I don't know, the dr just said that more men have it than realize.

It could have been that the clomid/nolva was a bad batch? I really dont know. I don't think I can post the company here so I wont. I have read that the pill form of the two is better because of the consistency.

So am I screwed now and not able to use the dbol or any prohormone? I have been eating clean and drinking mostly all water and coffee for months preparing myself for the cycle.

Looking over my original post I wanted to clarify that I had been using the andro gel and my workouts have been good. The reason I asked initially about the androgel is because everyone says to pin and that androgel is not worth it. I just didn't want to waste the dbol if that was true.

Thanks for the replys, I will try to check later tonight.
Why don’t you focus on getting your hormones balanced, weather that means your test coming back naturally, with Clomid or getting on prescribed TRT before you worry about doing a cycle? You’d be better off in the long run.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why don’t you focus on getting your hormones balanced, weather that means your test coming back naturally, with Clomid or getting on prescribed TRT before you worry about doing a cycle? You’d be better off in the long run.
I second this. I just got on TRT and I’m putting any cycles/blasting off until I get my test up and estrogen meds figured out. Adding compounds may make me feel like trash and change the way my blood work comes back and thus kind of setting myself up for failure as far as TRT is concerned. Not sure how dialed in you are on your gel though.