Ostarine Only Cycle

Daddyo40

Awards
Good morning guys. First time poster here. A little about me. 40 years old with a lifting history that spans over 20 years. Spent the last 7 years focused on endurance sports but for the past year have gone back to lifting more. During this year most of my size and strength has returned.Despite changes to diet and training I've plateaued and I'm looking for a little help to put on a few pounds of muscle. Not looking for huge gains but I would like 5 pounds of size I can realistically keep. Never used anything other than creatine before and I'm not ready yet for a true gear experience. Plan is to run ostarine at 25mg for 12 weeks. Based on everything I've read, a pct of just nolva should be sufficient and I'm planning on running it at 20/20/10/10starting the day after my last dose. I would really appreciate any advice you guys have with particular focus on minimizing sides and keeping any potential gains. I've already purchased product and pct from reputable sources but won't start until I've covered all the bases adequately. Thanks for your time.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please look up the combination of words: "Sarms test base" and "ostarine suppression". All sarms suppress natural test levels. With that comes lethargy, making longer cycles a real struggle.
There are other approaches to add 5lbs of lean mass in a way shorter period, like using a PH together with a Serm for a short 4-5 week cycle.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say, save the osta for a cut.

Consider doing something like this instead:
DMZ: 20/30/30/30/30
Clomid:25/25/25/25/25/25/25/12.5

Osta is only SLIGHTLY anabolic -but suppressive. Your natural test levels go down over time, the anabolic effect of the combination of : natural test + osta goes down, leaving you with no benefits whatsoever.

In my example of DMZ, clomid curbs the suppression of test on cycle to a degree, keeping test in your system, while DMZ + test exerts effects. See?

Daddyo40

Awards
Thank you for the feedback. It's very appreciated.