Sust/ tren cycle

9thvenom

Awards
About to start my 4th cycle in a few weeks just waiting for my clomid,hcg, and hmg to arrive. Im currently 44 5"9 190 lbs 14% bf. Goal is to put on lean mass while losing some bf, i also have provirion and aromasin on hand, Sust will be pinned at 500 mg/week, tren 250 mg/ week and run 12-16 weeks depending how i feel, not sure if the dose on tren is to low, any advice would be appreciated!!!!

TinyNutzzz

TinyNutzzz

Awards
What kind of tren bro? I've used it twice first time was tren e but the sides were to much for me about 10wks in and I stopped it at wk13. I also used tren a on another cycle at 100mg eod so roughly 350mg a week and it was amazing,awesome pumps,ate like a horse,****ed like a Stallion. Just be careful it can make you alittle off upstairs lol...

9thvenom

Awards
What kind of tren bro? I've used it twice first time was tren e but the sides were to much for me about 10wks in and I stopped it at wk13. I also used tren a on another cycle at 100mg eod so roughly 350mg a week and it was amazing,awesome pumps,ate like a horse,****ed like a Stallion. Just be careful it can make you alittle off upstairs lol...
Tren a.