Increase free T at 54yo, how?

Casalc54

Awards
Hi,
I would like to have your opinion about my situation:
Male, 54yo, south Europe, 4 times week at gym.
Eat clean but 20% is my best BF. I can't go down.
I make big efforts at gym but no strength or lean mass gains.

I was 3-4 years in this plateau and as I dont care about fertility anymore, I decide go into DMSO+Tenhantate suplementation. I prepare a solution to take 3mg ED in the morning. No pinning, just rubbing one drop in my forearm.
It result OK with me.
I start 3 weeks ago and I felt differences from the begining: more weigths in the gym; never feel tired anymore, more power all day. Better workouts.
Its something that I dont want go back ever.
I see more muscle on the mirror reflecting real "work" done in the gym.

Meanwhile I went to Endo. I made a blood check and found:
Total T 452ng/dl (129 - 767)
Free T 6,52 pg/dl; TOO LOW (8,69 - 54,69)
Vitamine D 39 low
T3, T4 Ok
Prolactin 4,7 ng/dl (2,1 - 17,7)ok
DHEA 112ok
TSH 1140 mU/Lol
FSH 5,5 (1,5 - 12,4)ol
LH 1,5 (1,7 - 8,6) also LOW

Today start a Boron suplementation. I will try to unbinde some T to increase free T.

1) should I expect more power in the gym with Boron and possible freeT increase? Or simple can happen the inverse and raise estrogens and decrease T?

2) there is any way to raise freeT trough D vitamine? I think my 39 value is not magnific. Should I suplement D vit?

Your comments will be welcome

Thanks

shaiblake7

Awards
Hi,
I would like to have your opinion about my situation:
Male, 54yo, south Europe, 4 times week at gym.
Eat clean but 20% is my best BF. I can't go down.
I make big efforts at gym but no strength or lean mass gains.

I was 3-4 years in this plateau and as I dont care about fertility anymore, I decide go into DMSO+Tenhantate suplementation. I prepare a solution to take 3mg ED in the morning. No pinning, just rubbing one drop in my forearm.
It result OK with me.
I start 3 weeks ago and I felt differences from the begining: more weigths in the gym; never feel tired anymore, more power all day. Better workouts.
Its something that I dont want go back ever.
I see more muscle on the mirror reflecting real "work" done in the gym.

Meanwhile I went to Endo. I made a blood check and found:
Total T 452ng/dl (129 - 767)
Free T 6,52 pg/dl; TOO LOW (8,69 - 54,69)
Vitamine D 39 low
T3, T4 Ok
Prolactin 4,7 ng/dl (2,1 - 17,7)ok
DHEA 112ok
TSH 1140 mU/Lol
FSH 5,5 (1,5 - 12,4)ol
LH 1,5 (1,7 - 8,6) also LOW

Today start a Boron suplementation. I will try to unbinde some T to increase free T.

1) should I expect more power in the gym with Boron and possible freeT increase? Or simple can happen the inverse and raise estrogens and decrease T?

2) there is any way to raise freeT trough D vitamine? I think my 39 value is not magnific. Should I suplement D vit?

Your comments will be welcome

Thanks
You need vit D supplementation also estrogen is a problem at problem any age estrogen blocker after that keep your diet clean you will be fine you will strength lifting and good lean muscle

Casalc54

Awards
Thanks for feedback Shainlake7

After saw my bloodwork, endo says " it's everything ok with you except testo. It canot help in the gym. (Aleluia!) For that, you will do 50mg every 15 d IM Deca Duarabolin for 3 months. We will evaluate after that"

I read somewhere that oxandralone drop E and open space to free testo.
I start yesterday with Deca.
W'll see ...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did I read that right, 50mg of deca every 15 days to raise your test? That's rediculous

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you throw in solgar d3 10000 iu per day, 100 mg dhea, armistan, 25 mg pregnenolone, dim or i3c, and some zmg.

Casalc54

Awards
Yes Smont. Exactly what endo says.
I read that Deca will shut down natural testo production, and dont understand the endo logic.
Meanwhile start vit D at 1000ui daily.
DHEA i'm looking for a good one.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes Smont. Exactly what endo says.
I read that Deca will shut down natural testo production, and dont understand the endo logic.
Meanwhile start vit D at 1000ui daily.
DHEA i'm looking for a good one.
It's definitely going to shutdown test more

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prothera DHEA at 25 mg per day raised my levels. This is a graph of my levels from MyBloodTracker blood test tracker iPhone app:
IMG_3902.jpg