CAN YOU LOOK "AESTHETICALLY GOOD" AS YOU GET OLDER ?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    This Picture of me should answer some questions. Picture was taken 1999. I really thought that I had Muscle until now.

My dude, you damn near look younger now! ...strong work.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yomo View Post
    My dude, you damn near look younger now! ...strong work.
    Thanks a Million!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I'm 64 and as a result of fighting my diabetes over the last couple years, I'm getting into better shape than I've been in for a long time. Went from a 14.1 A1C in 2013 to a 6.0 now. I also found Sarms last year, love those damn things. I work out totally differently than I did bitd mainly cause I do whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it but it's pretty much every day. People don't think I'm the age I am, not that it matters cause I'm proud to be this age. Must say though it's very cool to have a young person I teach drumming to say " I wish my grandpa was a muscle man like you, lol
    hi just curious how you got on with sarms .Are you on trt as well as or taking alone.can they be run together and which did you use ?thanks

4. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    hi just curious how you got on with sarms .Are you on trt as well as or taking alone.can they be run together and which did you use ?thanks
    I did the Triple Stack protocol consisting of Andarine, Ostarine and Cardarine. Just ended the Ostarine and Andarine, am taking a month or so off, no trt.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gaz7456 View Post
    I agree that the answer is yes, without question, although 'as you get older' is a relative term. For instance i think you can still look superb in your 30's and 40's and probably 50's (but i'm not in that bracket yet). But of course one cannot stop time and it becomes increasingly difficult to maintain top condition relative to much younger peers that benefit from greater levels of natural test, greater flexibility, ability to recover from injuries quicker, etc. In my mid 40's i look better than when i was in my 20's and 30's, but it is much harder to keep what i have.

Adaptation is key and working hard to preserve healthy joints, flexibility and staying injury free (at least as far as possible) and using wisdom over pure aggression towards your training methods.
    Just curious, I assume that is you in your avatar, how are you maintaing that level of conditioning? (Supps/diet/TRT? etc?)
    •   

6. Name:  040117.JPG
Views: 250
Size:  114.9 KB

I will be 60 years old on my next birthday !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Name:  040117.JPG
Views: 250
Size:  114.9 KB

I will be 60 years old on my next birthday !!
    Baby Boomer Power, Respect

8. Too many examples to use for this situation. Personally I hang out with lots of old dudes and a good friend who's at 47 beats my physique and strength. The dude is my idol.

9. Yep, last summer, so not some old photo from 20 years ago. Hard work and consistency (and i mean really consistent) only had 10 days off from training in 30 years of training. Always training heavy too. I look the same all year round for the past 3 years following changes to diet.
    Decent nutrition that you can follow day in day out without feeling you are making extreme sacrifices, high protein, medium carbs.
    Supplements - More as i've got older (joints, fish oil, multi vits, green tea), but nothing special, and certainly not steroids and although tried Ostarine, abandoned it after 2 weeks and did nothing for me other than make me feel suppressed.

10. I feel like we get better as we age. More hours put into the gym. My gym has plenty of guys that are 50+ with stunning physiques

11. It's a double edge sword.

Yes we are wiser, know more about how are own bodies respond, probably have cleaner lives and diets, but on the flip side, injuries take their toll, muscles become less elastic and the demands of family can take precedence over the weights room. But in theory, yes, we can be better in our 40's than any other time in our lives. 50's maybe too, but i cannot say for sure yet.

12. Quote Originally Posted by gaz7456 View Post
    It's a double edge sword.

Yes we are wiser, know more about how are own bodies respond, probably have cleaner lives and diets, but on the flip side, injuries take their toll, muscles become less elastic and the demands of family can take precedence over the weights room. But in theory, yes, we can be better in our 40's than any other time in our lives. 50's maybe too, but i cannot say for sure yet.
    When you hit around 50, it impresses the ladies more, if you are muscular. You know, the grey hairs + wisdom + muscles = fornication.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

13. and assuming they're your age you have natures birth control to put your mind at ease.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    and assuming they're your age you have natures birth control to put your mind at ease.
    LMAO, -but you are right! Now I have to erase the "mind-picture".

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    When you hit around 50, it impresses the ladies more, if you are muscular. You know, the grey hairs + wisdom + muscles = fornication.
    True, I got a couple that flirt at the gym. Kind of pisses off the wife. I told her we should have a threesome. She wasnt game.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    True, I got a couple that flirt at the gym. Kind of pisses off the wife. I told her we should have a threesome. She wasnt game.
    a couple + wife + you = foursome

17. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    a couple + wife + you = foursome
    A couple of younger women. Lmao

18. Don't think I could do a 4 some. Afraid his dick might touch me.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Don't think I could do a 4 some. Afraid his dick might touch me.
    LMAO, unlucky "shot" from a stranger to my face would be my biggest fear! Hahaha!

20. You know, difficult to get out of my beard, that's why.... LOL

21. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    You know, difficult to get out of my beard, that's why.... LOL
    Talking from experience?

22. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    LMAO, unlucky "shot" from a stranger to my face would be my biggest fear! Hahaha!
    LMFAO!!!!

23. No. Skin never has that same glow as when young. Hormones. Muscle declines and with diminishing collagen-elastin structure skin will droop. Hair goes grey which has a different texture.

24. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    No. Skin never has that same glow as when young. Hormones. Muscle declines and with diminishing collagen-elastin structure skin will droop. Hair goes grey which has a different texture.
    The skin around my mid section is not as tight as it once was ....
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    The skin around my mid section is not as tight as it once was ....
    Wish my ab's looked 1/2 as good as yours brother.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2016, 04:28 PM
  2. Can creatine make you look fat?
    By shaun1988 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 07:51 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 02:15 AM
  4. TRAINING AS WE GET OLDER