Best A.I.?

dbethune

Awards
I just had my first pellet inserted yesterday 900mg and if like to get everyone's take on best a.i.? Now I've been on the test cream for about 5 months 2mg a day and decided to try a pellet

dbethune

Awards
I told him I was taking Dim but it was giving me headaches

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what is DIM? He should willingly be able to prescribe you anastrazole (arimidex)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DIM is not an AI- at all. I almost wish we had a sticky we could place on top of each forum with information on it so people would stop thinking it can be used to control e2 levels. DIM does nothing more but help metabolize bad estrogens into good. This can appear to be lowering the levels, but it isn't. It's very good for us and I take it, but again, it's not an AI.

AIs are tricky in that you can very easily lower to a point where you feel worse than with higher levels. You really should work with labs when it comes to e2 levels. If you are only needing to lower 5-8pts or so, OTC options can help. If you truly need to lower your levels due to them being excessively high, you have to go pharma or RC. No OTC will make a huge difference and I am not familiar with pellets enough to have any idea how this will affect that.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I am not familiar with pellets enough to have any idea how this will affect that.
pellets are implants under the skin that slowly release test over about 3 months (if i remember correctly)

dbethune

Awards
DIM is not an AI- at all. I almost wish we had a sticky we could place on top of each forum with information on it so people would stop thinking it can be used to control e2 levels. DIM does nothing more but help metabolize bad estrogens into good. This can appear to be lowering the levels, but it isn't. It's very good for us and I take it, but again, it's not an AI.

AIs are tricky in that you can very easily lower to a point where you feel worse than with higher levels. You really should work with labs when it comes to e2 levels. If you are only needing to lower 5-8pts or so, OTC options can help. If you truly need to lower your levels due to them being excessively high, you have to go pharma or RC. No OTC will make a huge difference and I am not familiar with pellets enough to have any idea how this will affect that.

This was on the cream with estrovoid
pellets are implants under the skin that slowly release test over about 3 months (if i remember correctly)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dang thats some low estrogen, maybe even too low

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was a month ago
I'm going to call on Monday and get a script for anastrozle
Anastrozole is very effective at reducing E2. Start out at a 0.25 mg per week dose and see how you respond.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I worded it incorrectly. I am aware of this method, but I don't know anyone that goes this route and have no first hand experience. I have several friends that are endos, hormone therapists, and internalists, but this method of delivery has not caught on around here and they do not have patients that they prescribe pellets to.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards

Right on the money brother!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start at .25mg-.5mg twice weekly and go from there. Overdoing an AI sucks.

Tearbear

Awards
Adex can be a little harsh on your lipids. I wouldn't really say any of them are superior in any way.