Brick wall with fat loss

Mechaa

Awards
I recently dropped 50 lbs in 8 weeks using intermittent fasting and calorie deficit it seems I hit a brick wall ,got down to 198 and can't get past it . I train 5 days a week and have a pretty active lifestyle .
Any suggestions on what I can try .

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
What's your lifting like? May be time to take a small break from what you've been doing and try to add some muscle just to force your body to change more and to rev up your metabolism.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking any supplements? Pre workout, creatine, caffeine etc?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is your diet like? What were you eating when you were reducing your calories?

Mechaa

Awards
Alot of tuna and salmon ,chicken , salad , vegetables , sweet potatoes , rice once in a while .

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
First off. That is impressive. Congrats.

Try pulling back on the stick of you training. Lower intensity/volume for a week or so. Cortisol can get screwed up by overtraining which makes your body hang onto water and fat for dear life.

Or just take a week or two off and replace your weight/cardio with foam rolling, stretching and very light activity.

Then pick it back up when your CNS resets itself.

Mechaa

Awards
First off. That is impressive. Congrats.

Try pulling back on the stick of you training. Lower intensity/volume for a week or so. Cortisol can get screwed up by overtraining which makes your body hang onto water and fat for dear life.

Or just take a week or two off and replace your weight/cardio with foam rolling, stretching and very light activity.

Then pick it back up when your CNS resets itself.
Thanks I'll give it a shot.