Alphamax xt now or later ?

Bolex

Awards
Hi I am 36 years old almost 37 lol.
I recently started taking 20mg/day mk-677 (old injury in shoulder and sensitive lower back) its been 5 days and actually enjoying it besides the awfull taste.
Thought about doing LGD or Ostarine along with it but as I never did a cycle before (only other natty sups no Pro-hormones, AAS or sarms ) so I decided to go only with mk and my daily sups (creatine bcaas and pre-workout) to see how I react to it and what does it actually do...
This week I ordered Alphamax XT test booster because I was feeling really tired, slightly depressed and with low libido (not normal for me at all) after a week of finishing Animal M-Stak that I had decided to try to see If I could gain a couple of Kg.
I am actually feeling better now with the mk-677 libido still not as good as before but getting better.
My question is: Do you think its beneficial to run alphamax xt along with mk-677 or should I wait until my 3 month supply is over?

Here is Alphamax xt ingredient list:
performax-alphamax-xt-label.jpg

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey mate. I dont think you will have any issues stacking that with the mk, i was running a test booster with it for a couple weeks (until my wife got sick of me lol). Ive been getting great results stacking laxogenin (dermastrength by OL) with mk too.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see an issue with stacking the two but since you haven't used (I'm assuming) AlphaMax XT before, I would suggest to take it solo first so you know what to expect from it and how it treats you (positive and/or negative effects).

Like most test boosters, I would also advise to run AlphaMax XT for 8 weeks for best results followed by a 4 week break.