First real cycle and need some help

Denonymous

Awards
I am 36 years old, 5' 7", 169lbs (about 18% body fat). I ran one pro-hormone cycle in the past with good results and now that the "bans" are in place, I find it easier to get a hold of the real stuff with better results.

I have been reading on here (and other forums) for a while trying to learn as much as I can before attempting any cycle. I did as much searching as I could for the cycle I have planned, but it seems like everyone tended to be afraid of pinning or ended up using some alternatives.

I have currently plateaued on my lifts and since I have always been "the little guy," I would like to add some real muscle mass to my frame. I have been lifting consistently (strictly following a progressive overload program) now for about 3 years and am no longer progressing. I do realize that it will take years, but I plan on sticking with it indefinitely and hope to improve my performance with some cycles added in.

Anyways, I have a pretty good idea of the basics, but before I start the first pin, I want to make sure that I understand exactly what I am doing and that I have everything on hand. My tentative cycle and PCT are:

Cycle:
D-bol weeks 1-4 // 30mg/day
Test Cyp weeks 1-12 // 500mg/wk (split into 2 doses)
Arimidex weeks 1-12 // 0.5mgs E3D

PCT:
Clomid weeks 14-18 // 100/100/50/50/25
Nolva weeks 14-17 // 40/40/20/20

So my question is, does this look reasonable for some decent mass gain? And what support supps should I be using throughout? I was planning on using Talos throughout the cycle (along with usual multi and fish oil), but is there anything else I am missing?

Thanks in advance for the help.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Looks pretty solid...a few points to consider:

Add some kind of cycle support

Being your first cycle...you may want to run a simple test only one. This way you know exactly how you react to what. Plus, 500mg/week of test for your first cycle will yield fantastic results.

And, of course, diet will ultimately dictate how much you gain.

Denonymous

Awards
Thanks for the reply VW. Everything I have read has mentioned a "kick start" since it will take a while for the test to kick in. Since it is my first cycle you think I would just be ok with the Test-C for 12 weeks?

And as far as cycle support, are you referring to something more than Talos?

So you recommend just:

And for PCT:

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Thanks for the reply VW. Everything I have read has mentioned a "kick start" since it will take a while for the test to kick in. Since it is my first cycle you think I would just be ok with the Test-C for 12 weeks?

And as far as cycle support, are you referring to something more than Talos?

So you recommend just:

And for PCT:

Kickstarters are nice, but you will be more than fine without one for this first cycle.

And for cycle support, there is a plethora of supps out there. Just Google it.

Yes, what you have laid out now looks great.

Keep us posted on your gains!

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Suggestions

Dbol: 20mg per day throughout cycle
Potassium and magnesium (for back pumps)
Bananas for snack throughout the day

TUDCA before, during and after cycle. (For what it's worth it's great)
If you have any anxiety or bp issues I would invest in support supplements for these as well.
Vitamin C 500-1000mg per day

I have books on anabolics and have had my fun with them but the best thing you can do to get the most gains and keep them is to have your diet and support supplements in order. No way to maximize gains and keep them if you are feeling like crap or get sick while on cycle.

Kickstarters are nice, but you will be more than fine without one for this first cycle.

And for cycle support, there is a plethora of supps out there. Just Google it.

Yes, what you have laid out now looks great.

Keep us posted on your gains!
I would suggest TUDCA, something for the prostate and bp support in bulk. I hardly ever suggest buying in pill form unless you have to because bodybuilding is a lifestyle for most of us and buy/preparing for the long term is ideal.

Smokey McPot

Awards
Definitely take only test. This way you'll know how your body reacts to it. Also I prefer aromasin or dex, but dex is fine. A liver aid is necessary. As The good life suggested tudca is great. I also take NAC and milk thistle with it. Good luck brother

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Definitely take only test. This way you'll know how your body reacts to it. Also I prefer aromasin or dex, but dex is fine. A liver aid is necessary. As The good life suggested tudca is great. I also take NAC and milk thistle with it. Good luck brother
Why would he need a liver aid if he is pinning?

Smokey McPot

Awards
That's true. It's not common for someone to have liver problems on injectable test, but it's better to be cautious and to take a liver aid

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Yes, stick to test only, for your first cycle. Arimidex is ok at 0,5 e3d. Stick to nolva at pct. No need to do 2 serms. Maybe a couple of weeks at 25mg exemestane in pct too? Tudca is a great supp for your liver. Maybe OL arimacare pro, if your wallet can handle it? Good luck man:)

Ronin73

Awards
Hi mate, personally I think your cycle looks fine apart from your adex dose. I would go in lower at 0.25 e3d. If you crash your e you'll crash your gains. I know lots of lads who while they have adex on hand sometimes don't even need it on that dose of test. Also I would save 30 days of dbol for after your last shot THEN and only then start your pct. Also, get some hcg.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Hi mate, personally I think your cycle looks fine apart from your adex dose. I would go in lower at 0.25 e3d. If you crash your e you'll crash your gains. I know lots of lads who while they have adex on hand sometimes don't even need it on that dose of test. Also I would save 30 days of dbol for after your last shot THEN and only then start your pct. Also, get some hcg.
.25 e3d? that is probably the lowest dose of ari I have ever heard about, but who knows? It may be ok.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
You only need to shoot the cypinate once a week unless you just want to do more and I'm partial to exemestane. Have good results with 12.5mg EOD ran all the way through PCT.