NEED HELP WITH SUPPLEMENTS!!!

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Hey what's up guys! It has been a while since the last time I was on here, like years. Anyway, I am looking for some help in finding supplements that work. All that I am taking now is just BCAAs, Creatine and Protein and I am tired of my gains basically being flushed out after not working out and not using them for a week. I am not new to anabolics or pro-hormones, as I have done cycles in the past. My last cycle was back in 2011 with some pro-hormones but haven't used anything since then. Just been too busy with deployments. What I am looking for now is something to get me ripped and increase my strength that will last. I know about pre and post cycle therapy so I have that covered, just don't know what is good out there now since supplements change yearly. I am 37 years old but in great health and in pretty good shape for my age, thanks to the military. So any positive help is appreciated and yes, I have and know how to do a simple search on the internet for this stuff. Just looking for personal experiences as to what works for us older guys.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hey what's up guys! It has been a while since the last time I was on here, like years. Anyway, I am looking for some help in finding supplements that work. All that I am taking now is just BCAAs, Creatine and Protein and I am tired of my gains basically being flushed out after not working out and not using them for a week. I am not new to anabolics or pro-hormones, as I have done cycles in the past. My last cycle was back in 2011 with some pro-hormones but haven't used anything since then. Just been too busy with deployments. What I am looking for now is something to get me ripped and increase my strength that will last. I know about pre and post cycle therapy so I have that covered, just don't know what is good out there now since supplements change yearly. I am 37 years old but in great health and in pretty good shape for my age, thanks to the military. So any positive help is appreciated and yes, I have and know how to do a simple search on the internet for this stuff. Just looking for personal experiences as to what works for us older guys.
Pre and post cycle therapy?
If you are looking for hormones post in anabolics

If not I highly recommend Ergonine. All the best of bodybuilding (9 ergogenic and myogenic ingredients all proven and studied) to increase performance and muscle growth.

Under $1/day and right now with a free Analyzed supplement f your choice, I would recommend either Amentomax for gym performance or Forskolin for body composition

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
We are in the Anabolic Discussion section. I just put my post in the 35 and older section because I am 37.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We are in the Anabolic Discussion section. I just put my post in the 35 and older section because I am 37.
Just caught that sorry brother.

I still suggest Ergonine as the foundation of any stack anabolic or not.

With the ban having just passed what hormones do you have access to? i could list a lot but won't help if you can't get them.

Still legal options are SARMS, Platinum Nutraceuticals is off to a good start offering legal compounds

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Whatever is still out there on the web is what I have access to. In the past, my products of choice was stuff from CEL but I see now most of their good stuff has now been banned. So, I am open to new options.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
If you're looking into SARMS, Ostar1ne by Olympus Labs is a solid choice. 240 capsules at 5mg a piece so enough for 60 days at 20mg in just 1 bottle.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
http://orbitnutrition.com/cart/platinum-nutraceuticals/

I'm going to holler at McCrew530
To give you a run-down or suggestion from Platinum Nutraceuticals

Some of the best legal options around.

European vendors still have PH's but you risk a lot trying to import.

I think a good PN product + Ergonine would cover all the best natural supplements and a SARM

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Im going to jump one here also to get some advice/recommendations on supps to use. Im new to the supp game and could use some opinions advice anything would be greatly appreciated. I am currently using creatine, whey, and high volume. In my line of work my strength could decide wether or not if i make it home after a tour. Im not looking to get super cut. Just strong and in shape.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Im going to jump one here also to get some advice/recommendations on supps to use. Im new to the supp game and could use some opinions advice anything would be greatly appreciated. I am currently using creatine, whey, and high volume. In my line of work my strength could decide wether or not if i make it home after a tour. Im not looking to get super cut. Just strong and in shape.
I will echo my above Ergonine recommendation.

Very affordable way to get all the best strength boosting and muscle building ingredients in one scoop/day.

I really recommend reading the write up at athletixsports.com

Or asking any questions here

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
So with these SARMs, is a proper PCT recommended? Say I take OSTAR1NE alone with Ergonine, would I still need to do a PCT to fully recover back to my normal levels?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So with these SARMs, is a proper PCT recommended? Say I take OSTAR1NE alone with Ergonine, would I still need to do a PCT to fully recover back to my normal levels?
It is recommended, based on the length of run and dose you may or may not need a SERM although views differ on this.
McCrew530 needs to check his mentions ;)

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
As Driven said, that is dose and duration dependent. Answers will vary. Personally, I believe that 20mg+ for 6+ weeks would require full PCT.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It is recommended, based on the length of run and dose you may or may not need a SERM although views differ on this.
McCrew530 needs to check his mentions ;)
LOL Sorry I have been sick as a dog this last week I got laid out for like five days but Im back yall!!! Any way I will make the blanket recommendation that if you start messing with hormones of any kinds A Serm should be used to help out with recovery, I have been told by the mods of this forum that I can not speak about RC's (even the ones we carry) because they are "not for human consumption but there is a lot of good info out there regarding cycle length. Now as far as Ph's are concerned I would say a stack of our TD epi andro and 11 oxo would help you shred up and get strength up Epi andro converts to DHT and 11 oxo helps with Cortisol control there are a couple of active logs going on right now. PM me with any questions brother.