Lost my virginity..last week.

adolfgalland

Awards
Wanted to share my first time experience with you folks...

48 years old male
185 lbs
non drinker, non smoker

A little background..

Been working out off and on most of my life..since high-school football. But really getting

after it, after a long break, for the last two years. Fighting off middle age ....hard.

Six months ago..I was getting depressed for no real reason..life was a downer....workouts

sucked..no energy..libido down..had every symptom of low Test. A buddy of mine was prescribed

Androgel..he didn't like it..so he gave it to me. I rubbed some on..twice a day. Three days

later...felt a definite improvement.

I did this off and on for a couple months.

I decided to take it to the next level. The gel was just about gone and I needed a replacement. I quit using it for bit..

After a month of research..I decided to try some Testosterone Enanthate. I planned out a cycle.
250-300mgs a week for 8-10 weeks. Got all the "gear". Even some anti-estrogen pills...syringes ect. Now when to start this?

No time like the present..or at least, near future.

Last week I stuck myself for the first time with 300 mg of Test E. 1.25 ml's

I was nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs..loading it up..litterally shaking.."can

I go through with this?? Screw it..im no wimp..Ive made 200+ foot scuba dives and fight off

sharks for fun"..taking the syringe in my right fist...I take a deep breath and BOOM..plant it

into my thigh.

Day 1:

****!!! Did I just do that??? What happened??

Stuck myself in the right quad..I was AMAZED how easy it went in. My leg was melted butter. No
pain at all. I felt NOTHING! I was shocked and not sure I had actually done it! I looked and
there was the syringe sticking out of my leg..I aspirated...pulled back a tad..no blood..no
pain..wow.
I pushed and held it there a few seconds. The **** is in.
Thats when I realized I may have totally f'ed it up.
In my nervousness, I forgot to alcohol swab anything!!! Too late now.

Later that evening I felt some discomfort ..a little pain, warmth on the thigh..started getting
worried I had totally screwed it and my leg would have to be amputated. What am I going to tell
the wife and kids? Went and worked out anyway..squats ,leg curls, sauna.

Day 2:

Woke up the next morning with more pain in the thigh..a little swelling and warmth "north" of
the injection site. Got more worried..started thinking about what to tell the doctor. I still
went running. The leg just ached a bit. Felt like a round kick to to the thigh. Started
researching infections from this just to see what the symptoms are. That evening things are
getting better..advil is now helping some. The leg is discomfort is diminishing. I guess I might
be able to keep it! Im starting to feel a little different?? To early to tell.

Day 3:

BOOOOOM!!! Pain and discomfort almost gone! LIMBIDO UP! Energy up..mood up! Workouts
improving. This stuff is the bomb! Chicks are looking GOOD! As one guy put it.."7's become
9's"! 8's are Aphrodite herself and Im freaking Hercules..Damn King Neptune himself!
I'm starting to feel like im 18 again..but with the experience and wisdom of a 40 year old.

Day 4

Leg 100% better. (Got very lucky..will be more carefull this week.) Everything is getting
better..wife is looking hot again now...nailed her this morning!

Day 5

The worm has turned. Good workout today. Sweat easier..get flushed..blood flow increasing?
Looking forward to workouts..its like the body is wanting it again. Good stuff.

Now looking forward to the next stick. (Note to self..use the alcohol *******...)

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Congrats and welcome to the dark side.

adolfgalland

Awards
Thanks man. Should be an interesting ride.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, the first few pins are a rush unlike anything else. Good luck with your run.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Came in here thinking I was in the general convo section about some sex related story and I see your age/weight stats and I'm thinking...damn how does a big guy like you go so long without lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came in here thinking I was in the general convo section about some sex related story and I see your age/weight stats and I'm thinking...damn how does a big guy like you go so long without lol
Same here lol.

faither

faither

Awards
That's some fast acting test you got there. Good luck mate keep at it you know there's no going back now?

adolfgalland

Awards
Broke a PR ..a few days ago..Bench 300 lbs.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE IT!!! Welcome to the dark side. Yeah just watch for the Estrogen rebound... send your ass right back where you came from. Like you never took anything to begin with. Arimidex or something similar is good but I'm now using Masteron to deal with Estrogen. Yeah I can't tell you how many times I forgot to swab... keep everything clean so if it happens you're pretty safe still. the quad is the most painful spot of all... outer glute or hip works without the discomfort.

adolfgalland

Awards
If you guys want to hear the loss of virginity story Ill tell it...LOL..backed off a tad as I have had a sinus infection..and couldnt work out in the last week and a half. Back at it ASAP. Has anyone messed with HGH? Id like to research that next..as I am pretty impressed with the test.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
If you guys want to hear the loss of virginity story Ill tell it...LOL..backed off a tad as I have had a sinus infection..and couldnt work out in the last week and a half. Back at it ASAP. Has anyone messed with HGH? Id like to research that next..as I am pretty impressed with the test.
Haven't got around to trying HGH... YET... I'm thinking about trying a GH releasing peptide first and see how that goes. I guess if you just take HGH you won't really see a lot of big results (gains) but there's a huge difference when taken with some testosterone or some sort of stack...

adolfgalland

Awards
GH releasing peptide sounds interesting. Just looking for something to roll back the clock a bit..not get huge on it. The test has gotten me pretty much where I want to be..

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
GH releasing peptide sounds interesting. Just looking for something to roll back the clock a bit..not get huge on it. The test has gotten me pretty much where I want to be..
So... what about this cherry popping?

bigchaser

Awards
That is a perfect account. My friend said you will feel like a peacock strutting around. And that I did I felt 19 again.

zues

Awards
Great description! I know the lousy feeling and I too, am ready to for the experience!