Time off between blast and cruise on TRT

PEETAAH

Awards
For those of you on TRT that blast and cruise. How long do you take off between blasts. I am currently at 200mg weekly. I am wrapping up a 10 week blast at 500mg. I had great results and would like to do again in the future.

36 yrs old
17% bf
5' 9"

emantest

emantest

Awards
For those of you on TRT that blast and cruise. How long do you take off between blasts. I am currently at 200mg weekly. I am wrapping up a 10 week blast at 500mg. I had great results and would like to do again in the future. 36 yrs old 190 17% bf 5' 9"
I usually blast 20 weeks then 8 weeks on cruise, I'm about to go back on blast.

PEETAAH

Awards
Thanks. So there's no set rule like time on equals time off? Just what feels right? Or are you just using the 8 weeks as a reset homeostasis time period?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get bloodwork before you decide to go back on. Main issue will be with lipids. If your lipid ratio is highly skewed (LDL higher than HDL), I'd try to fix that before blasting again.

It's tempting to do really long blasts and/or frequent blasts, but lipids will be highly affected.

PEETAAH

Awards
Yes I plan to. I've also been running gw-1516 so hoping that helps with lipids. However I feel like the gw I got this time isn't as good of a quality.

emantest

emantest

Awards
Thanks. So there's no set rule like time on equals time off? Just what feels right? Or are you just using the 8 weeks as a reset homeostasis time period?
I do it to have my labs done and see what my h/h looks like and give blood with a normal test level, see how my e2 level is, and other levels my healthcare provider checked to include cholesterol.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've also been running gw-1516 so hoping that helps with lipids.
Interesting, I had thought about this substance for the exact same reason. I wasn't comfortable with the safety profile of it though. Scared me too much haha