subq

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I'm switching from IM to subQ. Only using .25cc/3.5 days (68.5mg X2 per week). What difference should I be expecting if any? I'm thinking a little faster absorption rate. Using ultra fine slinpins into abdominal skin. Ex GF was diabetic so familiar with subq. Quick and easy and painless relatively. First shot this AM..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious what test you are using. I would think .25 would equate to 50mg.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
It's andropen 275. I think I know what I'm taking dude

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was a question, dickhead. Check your e2, I think it is high.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Oh shoot I read that wrong sorry. No I know it's been high but not now. Started out on too high dose. The propionate in the andropen makes site sore and seems more so when SubQ. Ouch. Going back to IM. I was using 100mg cypionate/week and was feeling awesome with no issues. I can't figure out how I should dose this stuff. I guess I gotta get paper and pencil and calculator to figure it out.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, thank you. I was legitimately trying to learn because I see people using different mg based on the type of test they are using and it interests me. I have used test cyp for the last 3+ years, so if there was ever a reason I couldn't get it, I like to see what is working for others.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've been trying to figure out what dosing parameters for this stuff. It's basically 1/3fast acting(4days or less) and 2/3 slower acting(12-15days). And 275mg/ml I was using too much at first, have some estro issues. Was trying to take advantage of the propionate and acetate, taking .5cc/5days. Blew up 15lbs in 3 weeks. Including a new B-cup gyno. Lol!! Down to .25cc/3.5days now.