38 New to site, never used ph before

drob

Awards
Interested in trying a pro hormone stack to help lean out for summer, stats are 5'11 222lbs guessing around 15% Bf, I've been lifting for about 10years off and on around some back injuries. I've done a few cycles of dbol/deca /winstrol years ago with good results but I have never tried pro hormones before...any suggestions would be appreciated.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
my suggestion is get em quick they are about to be gone!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Interested in trying a pro hormone stack to help lean out for summer, stats are 5'11 222lbs guessing around 15% Bf, I've been lifting for about 10years off and on around some back injuries. I've done a few cycles of dbol/deca /winstrol years ago with good results but I have never tried pro hormones before...any suggestions would be appreciated.
Depends what you are really looking for if you want a mild stack while you cut look at AMS 4ad and 1ad and or 5alpha test. If you are looking for something on the level of like dbol /deca/winnie then you are probably looking at methyl sten/Epistane and other methyl designer steroids.

drob

Awards
Yes I would be interested in similar results, I will research the methyl route, any recommended brands or ones I should avoid?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
antaeus labs,lgi , ironflex and celic labs have all worked well for me.
If it were me id go with high dose trendione 120-150 mg a day 4ad ams for libido¦test base. Into epistane...which is very close to my current cycle while running formastane transdermal and you should put your rat on prami...

drob

Awards
Thanks, I plan on researching it for awhile but this will def help me get started.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you can get some.. trestobol is like deca (kinda) and stacks well with lots of stuff.
look no further than I force fo your multi vits , fish oil, and mass gainer to take during your cycle as well as goodies for after the cycle ends~