bunk aromasin ? had to increase dose

haritec

Awards
53 yr old male - 160 lbs - 12% BF

Been taking 25 mg Chlomid EOD for about 8 months now rather than go on TRT - this has raised my total testosterone from near the bottom of the range to near the top of the range. In doing so, my estrogen also went up dramatically - in Canada range is 0 to 160 - mine went up to about 172.

I tried Aromasin from ( can I name the brand ? ) 12.5 mg EOD - did that for a month or so and re-tested. Estrogen had come down to 116 which still seems to be the high end of the range. So, I have increased the Aromasin to 12.5 mg every day. I have not re-tested yet - am going to wait for a month or so.

Does this amount of aromasin seem ridiculously high to keep estrogen in check in a man who is not taking exogenous testosterone ?

Also - can anyone describe the kind of joint pain one would expect if estrogen is getting too low. I am noticing some pain in forearms / elbows but wonder if it was because of workout related injury / stress vs too low estrogen. It almost feels more like it is is in the forearm than the elbow on my left side. Right elbow hurts a bit when bent a lot like doing front squats ( elbows high and bent to hold bar).

Thanks for reading - any thoughts are appreciated

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
joint pain from low estrogen feels like arthritis. I usually notice it in my shoulders first.. then the elbows and knees.. id cycle 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.
inbetween you could use reversitol by I force to keep the estrogen in check but also optimizes overall hormone levels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7
brandlife Anabolics 19