test cyp or transdermal
- 09-11-2013, 03:58 PM
- 09-11-2013, 04:26 PM
- 09-11-2013, 04:43 PM
09-11-2013, 07:21 PM
I had the choice and I opted for the injections. If you exercise intensely (or just sweat a lot), you will not get the full effectiveness of the gel due to perspiration. I use a thicker (i.e. an 18 gauge) needle to fill the syringe and a very fine gauge (i.e. 25 gauge) needle for the injection. The thinness of the needle makes the injection virtually painless. Do the injections weekly (at the proper dosage) and don't mess with gels (IMHO)
09-11-2013, 07:24 PM
09-11-2013, 07:30 PM
I get my trt from a local compounding pharmacy and it's much cheaper then going to s regular pharmacy.
FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
Visit our website at www.FINAFLEX.com
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
09-11-2013, 07:50 PM
09-11-2013, 08:52 PM
$40 for test cyp is nothing. I pay $5, but I would pay $100 all day.
I just turned in my refill and I was told that test cyp is on backorder at all my pharmacies. I asked the girl at Walgreens and she told me that they have seen a huge spike in testosterone requests and their supplier is out. Same story at two other unrelated pharmacies.
09-11-2013, 10:07 PM
09-11-2013, 11:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jonny784 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2011, 08:34 PM
- By Jason12676 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2009, 11:46 PM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2004, 02:27 AM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 40Last Post: 07-23-2004, 12:29 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-20-2004, 07:16 PM