test cyp or transdermal

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i was prescribed 200mg/ml test cyp but pharmacys dont carry it. my question is which would be a better choice, to wait till injections come in or get the gel?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would say wait for the cyp. Gel sounds like a pain and a mess. IMO. Hows the leg by the way?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I would say wait for the cyp. Gel sounds like a pain and a mess. IMO. Hows the leg by the way?
it's healing. going through therapy right now. thanks. i think it broke easy because of my low test

hogan45

hogan45

Awards
I had the choice and I opted for the injections. If you exercise intensely (or just sweat a lot), you will not get the full effectiveness of the gel due to perspiration. I use a thicker (i.e. an 18 gauge) needle to fill the syringe and a very fine gauge (i.e. 25 gauge) needle for the injection. The thinness of the needle makes the injection virtually painless. Do the injections weekly (at the proper dosage) and don't mess with gels (IMHO)

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I had the choice and injections are I opted for the injections. If you exercise rigorously (or just sweat a lot), you will not get the full effectiveness of the gel. I use a thicker (i.e. an 18 gauge) needle to fill the syringe and a very fine gauge (i.e. 25 gauge) needle for the injection. The thinness of the needle makes the injection virtually painless. Do the injections weekly (at the proper dosage) and don't mess with gels (IMHO)
cool thanks, i decided on the injections as well i just hope i dont begin goin up and down as far as emotions energy and whatnot. i read no weekly injections are inferior to weekly

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool thanks, i decided on the injections as well i just hope i dont begin goin up and down as far as emotions energy and whatnot. i read no weekly injections are inferior to weekly
Watson makes a 200mg/ml test cyp so yeah you can get it. Weekly injections are better then every two weeks but splitting the injections 3 and 4 days apart is ideal as long as the total value of the injection protocol is the same. So if you are prescribed 200mg every two weeks then four .25ml in two weeks time split evenly apart is best to keep levels averaged out. You won't get the highs but you also won't experience the lows either.

I get my trt from a local compounding pharmacy and it's much cheaper then going to s regular pharmacy.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Watson makes a 200mg/ml test cyp so yeah you can get it. Weekly injections are better then every two weeks but splitting the injections 3 and 4 days apart is ideal as long as the total value of the injection protocol is the same. So if you are prescribed 200mg every two weeks then four .25ml in two weeks time split evenly apart is best to keep levels averaged out. You won't get the highs but you also won't experience the lows either.

I get my trt from a local compounding pharmacy and it's much cheaper then going to s regular pharmacy.
my insurance wont cover it so im out of pocket 40.00 and some change for 1 vial and syringes kinda sucks

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$40 for test cyp is nothing. I pay $5, but I would pay $100 all day.

I just turned in my refill and I was told that test cyp is on backorder at all my pharmacies. I asked the girl at Walgreens and she told me that they have seen a huge spike in testosterone requests and their supplier is out. Same story at two other unrelated pharmacies.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
$40 for test cyp is nothing. I pay $5, but I would pay $100 all day.

I just turned in my refill and I was told that test cyp is on backorder at all my pharmacies. I asked the girl at Walgreens and she told me that they have seen a huge spike in testosterone requests and their supplier is out. Same story at two other unrelated pharmacies.
are you from Cali? cuz same story here my Walgreens has one left

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
where's the matrix? i would love his input on this.