Need Advise

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Hello all,

Im new to this and really need some advise. I'm 44 years old. have been working out for 13 years now, have been taking all the usual from the nutrition stores. Made considerable gains first few years. Went from 160 to 205 and have remained there with not much change. Have been very curious about doing a cycle for years now. Never knew how to obtain anything. Recently an opportunity has come up through a guy i work with. I purchased a bottle of Dbol, 100 capsules and a bottle of clomid. After resding alot on these forums have learned its not a good idea to do dbol by itself. My buddy at work suggested doing an injectable, test E with it.
Ok, is this a good idea? Of all 3 things, how much should i take and when? Any advise would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

James

delcapone

delcapone

Awards
That was my 1st cycle ,at age 34, 400mgs. Steris test. Cyp@ 400mgs /week and dbol at 30mgs/day. Seems like low dosage now, but gains were tremendous,

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
come on guys

Come on guys, input please.
Still haven't begun my cycle. Unclear on 2 things. Should I do 500mgs of test in one shot or split it up into 2?
also, am I good with just the Clomid or do I need something else to go with it?

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys, input please.
Still haven't begun my cycle. Unclear on 2 things. Should I do 500mgs of test in one shot or split it up into 2?
also, am I good with just the Clomid or do I need something else to go with it?
No need for 500mg if its your first cycle. Do half that once a week with 30-50mg dboll a day and you'll be fine. Jumping right in with 500 (IMO) is not a good idea.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Thanks guy, I would rather lean to the cautious side. What would be best for the pct? I have Clomid. Do I need Nolvadex as well?

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guy, I would rather lean to the cautious side. What would be best for the pct? I have Clomid. Do I need Nolvadex as well?
This PCT cycle will start 36 days after the last Testosterone injection.

You will need the following: 15x Clomid 50mg, 30x Nolvadex 20mg

Instructions:
Day 1-7: - Clomiphene citrate is used as 50 mg twice daily for full 7 days.

Day 8-37: - Tamoxifene citrate at 20mg per day for full 30 days.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind, others may chime in with another way which is fine this is just a typical pct cycle most use.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Sounds good, I will try that. Isn't 36 days after last injection a long time? I thought 2 weeks or so, not a whole month.
James

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, I will try that. Isn't 36 days after last injection a long time? I thought 2 weeks or so, not a whole month.
James
Oh my god lol TYPO on that one. Damn iPhone. 14 days after last injection. I'm so sorry not sure how I typed 36...?