1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.46%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UJMRYDER View Post
    Kisaj, I'll piggyback on your thread if thats okay. If not, thats cool, and I'll make an effort to start a new thread.

Absolutely, go for it. I just started this as a way to track myself and to provide a little insight if anyone had interest. If you are doing something similar, pass along your experiences.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

Will do. I'll get a starting weight tomorrow morning and try to post some updates.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    The difference between the 20 year old section and +35
    Most of us here have adopted the less is more mentality vs the more is better.
    Good work man. Gains are great for confidence. Funny because I gained something like 12lbs last time I went to the trt endo. He talked to me for 2 seconds about watching what I eat, then interrupted himself and mumbled that some of my weight gain has to be muscle...and testosterone will do that. I wanted to laugh but waited until I got home
    Even at 52 my mind thinks I am still 25, but my body knows better. Your point is very well made. Older is usually smarter....KISAJ's approach is very smart and he has be rewarded with a great gain and no lingering issues, job well done and a great example.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

Well I weighed in this morning but I am not sure if it is true.

Starting weight is 178 lbs but I will re-weigh tomorrow morning.

Had a welding class last night and possibly sweated off everything but two pints of water. Haha.

Second pin will be Saturday morning. Still enough time to get an accurate starting weight.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

I will update my weight to 181 lbs. I'll consider this my starting weight.

Saturday morning was my second pin. So Tuesday nights and saturday mornings 100 mg.

Sunday's workout was great. Great energy, strength was maybe slightly better. Don't know if I can attribute that to the bump in test or not but we will see.

Got my food in order this weekend and looking forward to eating better (and more).

Weight was the same this morning.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.46%

I've added in two additional shakes a day for the last week for an additional 1500 calories or so and that tipped me over. I weighed 215 yesterday and feel like I am the toughest thing on two legs. LOL. Until I try to maintain the cardio I am used to....

I went on a trail ride yesterday doing the same 18-20 miles I normally do with some light climbs, drops, and just fast riding- and felt like I had a damn boulder strapped to me. I was getting winded easily and just dragging at the end. 10lbs ago I was destroying this circuit. Also, I find my self gassing in kick boxing in the later sparring rounds and going for the take down so I can lay on them into submission. hahaha

So, good and bad at this point. I look enormous and get comments from just about everyone and catch people staring at me in the store and **** (likely because I am extremely vascular), so it feels nice. Also, my strength is up due to the extra grub intake and maybe a little bit due to the test, but I know test doesn't add a lot of strength. The bad being that I don't feel as functional in the activities I partake in. Eating a normal diet, I would walk around 200lbs. So, I started this around 205, a little over normal, but I was bulking. Now I sit at 215, so 10 lbs in about 5 weeks. Probably not good, but it was fun to see what I could do.

I am going to finish this up, cut back to TRT, and cut back to about 3500-4000 calories, which will be a little over maintenance and try to get my cardio back up. If I can look like I do now, keep the strength, and hover around 208-210, I will be stoked.

Final numbers next week.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

Awesome
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

Dang, I've got to get my diet in check. I've got another week of classes and that is killing my eating schedule.

I'll be able to eat more next week and focus a little more on training as well. I know that getting enough food is essential and will pay big rewards. I probably should have waited until night classes were over but I was a little eager to start. Had just taken a week and one half off of training. I may have to go an extra couple of weeks with the blast to make up for it.

Kisaj.............I blame you for starting when I did. Haha. This type of blast is just what I was looking for. I was on the fence about doing a "small" blast but you made a lot of good points about if you are already gaining and hopefully not running into many/any sides. If I do not make the progress I am hoping for it will probably be on the nutrition side. It also sounds like you feel pretty good about the weight being predominately muscle with your comment about vascularity. Nice work.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Short and sweet and you still put on 10+lbs! Thanks for the log man!!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.46%

If I do not make the progress I am hoping for it will probably be on the nutrition side. It also sounds like you feel pretty good about the weight being predominately muscle with your comment about vascularity. Nice work.
    I think in most cases when there is an issue with anything, it starts with nutrition. As I've mentioned, I've done bulks for many years, but this is the first time I have basically cut that in half time wise. I feel great, but my body has not had the extra 6-8 weeks to get used to the weight like it has in the past.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.46%

Oh, one thing I wanted to add in is the additional supplements I have been taking and also an old friend that I added back in. I'm talking about Erase. I stopped taking it months ago because I didn't feel the need to keep taking them. Plus I got sick of buying things. Then the other week I decided to pick up a bottle and add it in. Man, I forgot how good it makes me feel and the dried out look. It's so subtle when you take it that you don't realize it makes you look better.

So:
    fish oil
    cycle assist
    aniracetam
    alpha gpc
    rhodiala or phenyl piracetam
    green tea extract

and recently Erase.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

I small update. I trained on tuesday and it was a breeze. No earth shattering records but the lifts came easier and I could have continued if I had wanted to. I am usually pretty spent by an hour. Hopefully tonight will bring similar results but I have a water heater to change first.

My diet has been better the last several days. Meal prep really helps a lot. I had class last night and could have easily skipped dinner but I made myself eat. Not ideal but a grilled chicken sandwich and fries was what I could put down. Hunger, so far has been about the same. Of course I have been trying to eat more so that may not be an accurate or relevant statement.

This is going to sound funny but..........I feel really good. Truthfully I was expecting to feel bloated and other issues from excess estrogen. Libido has been better as well. When I have check labs in the past my E2 has been slightly above range at my trough. I figured this blast would send it out of control. It is still early yet in this process, so **** may go down hill eventually. I hope not, I feel pretty damn good. Of course it is only a week and a couple of days into the blast.

Weight is up probably 1.5lbs. from 6-11-13.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

Last night was shoulder, tri's, and bi's. Very pleased with my session. I figured I was going to run out of steam with lack of eating and working out after I had to replace the water heater in my crawlspace but I did not. I am definitely going to attribute this to the bump in test. I have been running low on sleep the past few weeks and I know it has affected everything. I am still trying to get more sleep but I think I am managing okay.

I would like to pose a question to all: What are the possibilities of over training when doing a blast. I feel like I could train again today but wonder if its too soon. I could do legs but I killed them the other day and really do not want to do that. Is it possible to overtrain while on a blast?

Oh yeah, I did eat like a beast last night after my workout.

Weight, at this point is probably closer to 2 - 2.5 lbs up from start of 6-11-13.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.46%

The main benefit of cycling and/or a blast is the decreased recovery time, IMO. You can train twice as hard and long and recover the same as before. Now is the time to take advantage of it, but you just need to make sure to keep macros up and get the rest your body is going to need, but you just may not feel like it does.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    The main benefit of cycling and/or a blast is the decreased recovery time, IMO. You can train twice as hard and long and recover the same as before. Now is the time to take advantage of it, but you just need to make sure to keep macros up and get the rest your body is going to need, but you just may not feel like it does.
    I don't know about twice as hard training for me, I give it all I've got no matter what. But I do agree on faster recovery
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.46%

Ok, ending this today. Final numbers from this week:

Weight 215 holding a steady average. I tend to end the day around 217 and wake up around 213 for the last 2 weeks.
    DL- 525x1, repping sets of 6 @ 425
    Sumo DL 475x1, reps @ 405
    Fr Squat 365 x 1, reps @ 315
    Squat 445 x 1, reps @ 375
    Bench 335x1, reps @ 265
    Pull ups went from max 16 in a row to 23

This week was awesome to the ego because the 20 yo guys that work at the pool we go to pulled me aside and were quizing me about my routine, diet, etc because they are playing D2 football in the fall. In my head I was thinking, here I am at almost 40 and I have these guys asking what my workout is.

So, I am in love and will be doing this again in the fall.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Good work man. Thanks for the log
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

k:
    Great results and great info.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

That is a good point on the faster recovery. I never gave it that much thought as far as the repair side of it but I know after this weekend that there is a lot to it. I went off road riding saturday. I am usually sore from head to toe come sunday morning. I was still tired from a long hot day but I was not really sore and was able to train normally on sunday.

Still feel really good. I have been taking erase but I am not 100% sure of its E2 suppressing abilities as I have not run labs while taking it.

Weight is up 2.5-3 lbs from 6-11-13.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

Belated update. Finally getting my normal schedule back.

Workouts have been great. Mood is good but libido may be suffering a little bit. I may just be getting worn out. I'll be a better judge when I am back in my normal routine. I am also at the start of what I believe to be a sinus infection. I think that is having some negative impacts as well. I'll give a much better update towards the end of the week.

Weight is up about 3.5 lbs.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Belated update. Finally getting my normal schedule back.

Workouts have been great. Mood is good but libido may be suffering a little bit. I may just be getting worn out. I'll be a better judge when I am back in my normal routine. I am also at the start of what I believe to be a sinus infection. I think that is having some negative impacts as well. I'll give a much better update towards the end of the week.

Weight is up about 3.5 lbs.
    Sounds like decent progress
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.46%

Just a 2 week post blast follow up. I dropped to 60mg e3.5d immediately after and within 2 days started to feel peaceful again. All edge is gone and energy is actually up. I have dropped back to 210-212lbs- mainly due to cutting back to about 3500 maintenance calories, but all lifts have remained and the best part is that my average BP has gone from 142 over 85 (based on 4 checks) to 126 over 76. I do think that this is partially adding to my increased energy.

Goal is to keep lifts, increase cardio, and attempt to keep weight where it is. I'll update 2 weeks from now, so a full month off. That should be a good representation of what can be done.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    Your trt doctor is gonna be like WTF happened to you. Lol
    Funny you should say that. I had an appointment a few months ago and my physician told me my back was looking huge. My response, oh yeah I started taking creatine
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Quote Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post

Funny you should say that. I had an appointment a few months ago and my physician told me my back was looking huge. My response, oh yeah I started taking creatine
    And I've been eating a lot of protein . Lol
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Quote Originally Posted by corvettels3 View Post
    F U N N Y, he probably shook his head yes and then moved on.......
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

Short Update

I've been sick. I have had what I think is a sinus infection although (knock on wood) it seems to be getting better. Just a stuffy head, sore throat, lack of energy, crappy kind of feeling. I have still been training but my appetite has suffered with being sick. What great timing. I have had sinus infections/problems in the past but never in the summer. Weird.

Of course this lead me to worrying that I really messed up my blood work, red blood cell count, etc. So I went ahead and had blood work done (privatemd labs). Bad news is my white blood cells / lymphocils were slightly elevated I guess do to being sick. I don't think too much a big deal. The good news is my red blood cells / hematicrit levels are better than they have been before. I was pleased to see that because it did cause me concern not knowing about it.

My T level was 1376 which is great but my Estroidal was 79 on a range of like 5-44 or something like that. I have been taking one erase a day so I will try taking two. I do not know if it is doing anything but I figure it cant hurt. I do not feel bloated and I feel like my libido has been good right up to the point of getting sick. this sinus crap just wears me out. I do think that I have had some anxiety issues due to the elevated estroidal but I feel a little better getting bloods done and not being as sick as I was. Just some observations.

Strength is really up. Even sick, I am breezing through workouts and that is with increasing the loads. Joints actually feel better than they ever have. Take out being sick and I think this experiment has been awesome. Oh yeah, I have been putting off buying larger shirts for a while (because I am a cheap bastard) but this has put me over the edge. The last couple of weekends I have spent some time shopping. Weight is now up about 6.5 lbs. I wish it were more but I don't think a lot is water retention. I am sure some is but hopefully not the majority. I am going to go til the beginning of August. If I end up with 7-8 lbs of gains that I can keep I will be very happy.

Side note: I really do not think I look any bigger or act any different but one guy I know asked me if I had been hitting the weights extra hard. I jokingly said that I have just been buying smaller shirts. He said whatever I was doing to keep it up. Another dude I met referred to me as "Diesel". Kind of funny because I am not a big dude and try to slip under the radar whenever I can. Just weird.

More updates to come as I squeeze ungodly amounts of snot out of my head.
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.76%

Short Update

I've been sick. I have had what I think is a sinus infection although (knock on wood) it seems to be getting better. Just a stuffy head, sore throat, lack of energy, crappy kind of feeling. I have still been training but my appetite has suffered with being sick. What great timing. I have had sinus infections/problems in the past but never in the summer. Weird.

Of course this lead me to worrying that I really messed up my blood work, red blood cell count, etc. So I went ahead and had blood work done (privatemd labs). Bad news is my white blood cells / lymphocils were slightly elevated I guess do to being sick. I don't think too much a big deal. The good news is my red blood cells / hematicrit levels are better than they have been before. I was pleased to see that because it did cause me concern not knowing about it.

My T level was 1376 which is great but my Estroidal was 79 on a range of like 5-44 or something like that. I have been taking one erase a day so I will try taking two. I do not know if it is doing anything but I figure it cant hurt. I do not feel bloated and I feel like my libido has been good right up to the point of getting sick. this sinus crap just wears me out. I do think that I have had some anxiety issues due to the elevated estroidal but I feel a little better getting bloods done and not being as sick as I was. Just some observations.

Strength is really up. Even sick, I am breezing through workouts and that is with increasing the loads. Joints actually feel better than they ever have. Take out being sick and I think this experiment has been awesome. Oh yeah, I have been putting off buying larger shirts for a while (because I am a cheap bastard) but this has put me over the edge. The last couple of weekends I have spent some time shopping. Weight is now up about 6.5 lbs. I wish it were more but I don't think a lot is water retention. I am sure some is but hopefully not the majority. I am going to go til the beginning of August. If I end up with 7-8 lbs of gains that I can keep I will be very happy.

Side note: I really do not think I look any bigger or act any different but one guy I know asked me if I had been hitting the weights extra hard. I jokingly said that I have just been buying smaller shirts. He said whatever I was doing to keep it up. Another dude I met referred to me as "Diesel". Kind of funny because I am not a big dude and try to slip under the radar whenever I can. Just weird.

More updates to come as I squeeze ungodly amounts of snot out of my head.
    Sinus infections suck. How much longer do you have on your blast?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

3.5 Weeks left on Blast. Hopefully the most productive
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.46%

I had a sinus infection this spring that I caught from the kids and it last almost 4 weeks. They are the worst.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.12%

Wish you a speedy recovery. Thanks for the update
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Great update. Are you keeping your calorie count up? The E2 would be very high for me personally. Good that you are handling it. I think most people recommend mid-range as a good run rate.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

I've been trying to get in my calories but I really have had a crappy appetitie being sick. I am feeling much better and eating and training are getting back in line.

I believe I will be getting a nice rib eye, sweet potato and some shrooms in line this evening.

E2 is high but I believe it is/was the sinus issue that had me feeling like crap. Do not think its an infection now that I am feeling better. I was always told that you need antibiotics if it is an infection. Kinda feel like a sissy, it really kicked the **** out of me this time.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

Update:

About 2.5 weeks left on Blast. I have had an awesome week training and nutritionally wise. My training has increased in volume as well as frequency. I guess the same can be said for food as well. Nutrition has been the hardest to keep up with. Between the time of meal prep and the extra amount of intake it can be taxing. I loike to eat but I can go multiple hours without eating as well. This has been the hardest part. I get busy on projects around the house or I am out and about and its hard to just stop what I am doing and eat. I've tried to do some simple stuff just to help with this like using almond milk in all of my shakes as opposed to water and spooning some peanut butter into my pie hole as a snack when I pass by the pantry. Not ideal but I am doing what I can.

Workouts are awesome as well. Each workout I am able to best what I did before. I am sure that this is due to the extra test as well as the extra calories. Its really a gas being able to lift this heavy without having to take days off in between. What really perplexes me, however, is my joints. My joints feel better that they ever have. I've read where too much T reduces collegen and lifting too heavy destroys your joints. I have found the opposite.

Weight is up 10 lbs from the start.

I will definitely do this again during the winter but I am also looking forward to getting back to my TRT dose. I am dealing with a little anxiety and I will not mind a break from the extra eating as well. On that note I am looking for an opinion or two. I have thought that maybe next time I do this I will look into getting some "meal replacement shakes". I know that this is not ideal but I wonder if It will make it easier to deal with taking in the extra calories. Anyone have any thoughts?

Next time I may also look into getting an AI. I really do not like the thought of this only due to finding a trusted/legitimate source. It just seems like for every good review there is a bad one. I don't necessarily feel like I need one but I do believe that there is a link between between excess estrogen and cancer. We will see.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Update:

About 2.5 weeks left on Blast. I have had an awesome week training and nutritionally wise. My training has increased in volume as well as frequency. I guess the same can be said for food as well. Nutrition has been the hardest to keep up with. Between the time of meal prep and the extra amount of intake it can be taxing. I loike to eat but I can go multiple hours without eating as well. This has been the hardest part. I get busy on projects around the house or I am out and about and its hard to just stop what I am doing and eat. I've tried to do some simple stuff just to help with this like using almond milk in all of my shakes as opposed to water and spooning some peanut butter into my pie hole as a snack when I pass by the pantry. Not ideal but I am doing what I can.

Workouts are awesome as well. Each workout I am able to best what I did before. I am sure that this is due to the extra test as well as the extra calories. Its really a gas being able to lift this heavy without having to take days off in between. What really perplexes me, however, is my joints. My joints feel better that they ever have. I've read where too much T reduces collegen and lifting too heavy destroys your joints. I have found the opposite.

Weight is up 10 lbs from the start.

I will definitely do this again during the winter but I am also looking forward to getting back to my TRT dose. I am dealing with a little anxiety and I will not mind a break from the extra eating as well. On that note I am looking for an opinion or two. I have thought that maybe next time I do this I will look into getting some "meal replacement shakes". I know that this is not ideal but I wonder if It will make it easier to deal with taking in the extra calories. Anyone have any thoughts?

Next time I may also look into getting an AI. I really do not like the thought of this only due to finding a trusted/legitimate source. It just seems like for every good review there is a bad one. I don't necessarily feel like I need one but I do believe that there is a link between between excess estrogen and cancer. We will see.
    Great update, congrats on the progress. Remember estrogen helps with joint health, so no AI and higher E and E2 may in fact contribute to "better" feeling joints. Anyway, keep lifting. It is a great feeling when your quads get mildly sore for one day instead agony for 5!!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

Quote Originally Posted by pappybay View Post
    Great update, congrats on the progress. Remember estrogen helps with joint health, so no AI and higher E and E2 may in fact contribute to "better" feeling joints. Anyway, keep lifting. It is a great feeling when your quads get mildly sore for one day instead agony for 5!!
    Never really thought about the added benefit of higher E & E2. I guess I always focused on the negatives. I guess I also get sucked into the "you have to have your E2 between this and that" to feel good. Maybe elevated E2 levels for a short period aren't all that bad. That being said, I am looking forward to going back to my TRT dose, as I know I do feel better.

I am hoping to retain a lot of the gains I have had during this Blast. I guess maybe keeping calories up for a bit and tapering training slowly down is going to be my best bet. I know there is some water but hopefully not the majority of it.

Thanks pappybay.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

Update:

Holding steady at 10 lbs. Strength is stay through the roof.

I have two weeks to go and I am hoping to put on another 2-3 lbs by the end of the run.

The only bad side effect during this entire run has been anxiety. I believe this is due to E2. I am probably a little prone to this anyway so some of my injects have been put off a day or so. So it may end up being about 180mg a week to 200mg a week depending on how I feel. It is probably not a big deal but the whole anxiety thing freaks me out a little. And yes, the freaking out is really helpful to the anxiety.

At the end of the two weeks to go I will be going on vacation. I will not be training so hopefully this will not have a huge negative impact on what I have gained. I figure it will be good to give my body a break anyway. I have ramped up my training and know that it is not sustainable for the long run.

Oh yeah, still trying to eat more and keep the calories up. I have also cut my walks out altogether. I was trying to walk everyday for 45 minutes or so at lunch. This has worked out well since it has gotten a bit warmer out. I will, however, start back with my walks after the blast and vacation. Walks are good for my mood and mind as well. Good time to put on some tunes and just space out.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

I am on vacation, and have tried to work out. It is just not happening. I guess this will be good, as I will start my blast once back from vacation.

I have read many times it is good to give your body a rest periodically.

Sounds like you have had a huge success so far. I hope I can gain 90% of what you have accomplished.

At 190 MG per week Plus HCG, I do think I am a little more moody. I'll bet what you're experiencing happens to a lot of people, but they don't talk about it.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

I am going to reserve my judgement of success until I am a few weeks past the end of my blast. I am about 11 lbs heavier and a ****load stronger that when I first started but I also know that my E2 is elevated as well. I don't "feel" bloated but I would be a fool to believe that none of this is water weight. Next time I do this (yes, I will do this again) I am hoping not to get sick and have a good base of what not to do and what to do from this blast.

A couple of things I should have been on top of a little more is eating more and training more. I know "well duh" but eating quite a bit more definitely takes planning and discipline. I really like to eat but there were a few times where I was like "I am really not hungry but I cant miss this chance to get some calories in".

The training was just me being in a mental mindset of needing to rest in order to grow. I think normally sound logic but with the added test there really isn't a need to rest as often as before. Not needing the rest should have been my first clue.

About a week and a half to go. I'll do a final update at the end of the blast and try to update weekly after that so we know if I passed or failed.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

I am going to reserve my judgement of success until I am a few weeks past the end of my blast. I am about 11 lbs heavier and a ****load stronger that when I first started but I also know that my E2 is elevated as well. I don't "feel" bloated but I would be a fool to believe that none of this is water weight. Next time I do this (yes, I will do this again) I am hoping not to get sick and have a good base of what not to do and what to do from this blast.

A couple of things I should have been on top of a little more is eating more and training more. I know "well duh" but eating quite a bit more definitely takes planning and discipline. I really like to eat but there were a few times where I was like "I am really not hungry but I cant miss this chance to get some calories in".

The training was just me being in a mental mindset of needing to rest in order to grow. I think normally sound logic but with the added test there really isn't a need to rest as often as before. Not needing the rest should have been my first clue.

About a week and a half to go. I'll do a final update at the end of the blast and try to update weekly after that so we know if I passed or failed.

I hear you on the food. I literally dread how much I will need to eat on my blast. Even with planning it is a hassle, eat, eat, eat, and I DO like to eat.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.46%

Quote Originally Posted by pappybay View Post
    I am on vacation, and have tried to work out. It is just not happening. I guess this will be good, as I will start my blast once back from vacation.

I have read many times it is good to give your body a rest periodically.

At 190 MG per week Plus HCG, I do think I am a little more moody. I'll bet what you're experiencing happens to a lot of people, but they don't talk about it.
    A deload is one of the most beneficial things you can do. Add them in about every 7-8 weeks and take a full week off. Vacation is the best time to do it because you actually get to enjoy yourself and not be concerned about hitting the weights.

I would all but guarantee your moodiness is from the HCG. I won't get into it because everyone knows my stance on it, but I'd say that if you feel the need to take it, probably want to look into also adding an AI.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TNICK7's 2 WEEK SD BLAST LOG
    By tnick7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 02:57 PM
  2. Motiv8erjr's log... it makes Glen and Beelze look short!
    By motiv8erJR in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 10:34 PM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:19 PM
  4. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 11:59 AM