5'10"  215 lbs.

Look how late I am...
    Good to see you:
    A) logging and
    B) extending your cycle within a few days of starting

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.

I imagine that cycles in the 400-500 range would cause E2 issues yet I see many posts that indicate otherwise.
    I look forward to your final results and congrats on success to date.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quick update:

Weight seems to be staying in the 210-212 range now, but I had a sudden strength spurt the last couple gym sessions. I've mixed in front squats and incline bench in place of squats and fl bench for the last couple weeks. Nothing to gauge increase on, but I look like I have packed on so much weight.

DL- repped at 365 x 8 and then went singles up to a 515 pull today. Never done that before.
    Squat 405 x 4 (damn knees keeping this down because my legs want about 50lbs more)
    Fr Squats- repped 275 x 5
    Incline- 275 x 5
    Bench - 335 x 1

All in all, I am up on everything about 10-15% and I feel like I could walk through a wall. My mood is very mellow- which is odd, but quite comforting because I am in great spirits. Libido is very healthy. Sleep has improved from the beginning weeks, but still not great. Other than that, no sides to speak of.

I have this week and next week and then will keep my diet up and cut back to TRT doses.

I'll say that I am completely sold on a low dose blast and plan to do it again at the end of summer. To see gains in weight, lifts, and a total transformation (IMO) of composition in such a short time is incredible.
    •   

4. Registered User

Wow awesome blast cycle! ! Now your next job is to do your best to keep as much of this newly earned muscle as possible.
  5. Registered User

Your trt doctor is gonna be like WTF happened to you. Lol
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.

Awesome information and great results.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    Your trt doctor is gonna be like WTF happened to you. Lol
    Quite honestly my only concern. I just had bloods and a new script done on May 8th, which is why I timed it to start the day after. I still have a couple of months, but if he saw me today, he'd be like, "ummmmm" LOL
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I am glad I posted this here because I feel like if I posted in the Anabolics forum, all I would hear is "why didn't you go for 500 ew and 10lb gain is weak.."

I figure we can appreciate a low key gain and stay within non-side levels to see what can be accomplished.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I am glad I posted this here because I feel like if I posted in the Anabolics forum, all I would hear is "why didn't you go for 500 ew and 10lb gain is weak.."

I figure we can appreciate a low key gain and stay within non-side levels to see what can be accomplished.
    The difference between the 20 year old section and +35
    Most of us here have adopted the less is more mentality vs the more is better.
    Good work man. Gains are great for confidence. Funny because I gained something like 12lbs last time I went to the trt endo. He talked to me for 2 seconds about watching what I eat, then interrupted himself and mumbled that some of my weight gain has to be muscle...and testosterone will do that. I wanted to laugh but waited until I got home
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

The timing on this is great. I too just had my yearly physical and was asked about my weight gain. It has been six months since my last visit. I was a little taken aback when my doc asked "I see you are a bit heavier than your last visit. Whats up with that?" I was a little leery of the question and just responded with "been trying to work out a little more and had bad diet habits the last couple of weeks". Both actually true but I was mainly trying to kind of brush it off. She was cool with my answer.

Yesterday I pinned 100mg and plan to do it again on saturday. This will split my doses for my 200mg/week blast. I am not sure how long I will go. Of course this all depends on my blood work coming back okay. It has in the past so I am making an assumption.

Ditto on the "small" amount for the blast. Maybe not a lot for some monsters out there but I believe it will be plenty for me.

Kisaj, I'll piggyback on your thread if thats okay. If not, thats cool, and I'll make an effort to start a new thread.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UJMRYDER View Post
    Kisaj, I'll piggyback on your thread if thats okay. If not, thats cool, and I'll make an effort to start a new thread.

Absolutely, go for it. I just started this as a way to track myself and to provide a little insight if anyone had interest. If you are doing something similar, pass along your experiences.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Will do. I'll get a starting weight tomorrow morning and try to post some updates.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    The difference between the 20 year old section and +35
    Most of us here have adopted the less is more mentality vs the more is better.
    Good work man. Gains are great for confidence. Funny because I gained something like 12lbs last time I went to the trt endo. He talked to me for 2 seconds about watching what I eat, then interrupted himself and mumbled that some of my weight gain has to be muscle...and testosterone will do that. I wanted to laugh but waited until I got home
    Even at 52 my mind thinks I am still 25, but my body knows better. Your point is very well made. Older is usually smarter....KISAJ's approach is very smart and he has be rewarded with a great gain and no lingering issues, job well done and a great example.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Well I weighed in this morning but I am not sure if it is true.

Starting weight is 178 lbs but I will re-weigh tomorrow morning.

Had a welding class last night and possibly sweated off everything but two pints of water. Haha.

Second pin will be Saturday morning. Still enough time to get an accurate starting weight.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I will update my weight to 181 lbs. I'll consider this my starting weight.

Saturday morning was my second pin. So Tuesday nights and saturday mornings 100 mg.

Sunday's workout was great. Great energy, strength was maybe slightly better. Don't know if I can attribute that to the bump in test or not but we will see.

Got my food in order this weekend and looking forward to eating better (and more).

Weight was the same this morning.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I've added in two additional shakes a day for the last week for an additional 1500 calories or so and that tipped me over. I weighed 215 yesterday and feel like I am the toughest thing on two legs. LOL. Until I try to maintain the cardio I am used to....

I went on a trail ride yesterday doing the same 18-20 miles I normally do with some light climbs, drops, and just fast riding- and felt like I had a damn boulder strapped to me. I was getting winded easily and just dragging at the end. 10lbs ago I was destroying this circuit. Also, I find my self gassing in kick boxing in the later sparring rounds and going for the take down so I can lay on them into submission. hahaha

So, good and bad at this point. I look enormous and get comments from just about everyone and catch people staring at me in the store and **** (likely because I am extremely vascular), so it feels nice. Also, my strength is up due to the extra grub intake and maybe a little bit due to the test, but I know test doesn't add a lot of strength. The bad being that I don't feel as functional in the activities I partake in. Eating a normal diet, I would walk around 200lbs. So, I started this around 205, a little over normal, but I was bulking. Now I sit at 215, so 10 lbs in about 5 weeks. Probably not good, but it was fun to see what I could do.

I am going to finish this up, cut back to TRT, and cut back to about 3500-4000 calories, which will be a little over maintenance and try to get my cardio back up. If I can look like I do now, keep the strength, and hover around 208-210, I will be stoked.

Final numbers next week.
  17. Registered User

Awesome
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Dang, I've got to get my diet in check. I've got another week of classes and that is killing my eating schedule.

I'll be able to eat more next week and focus a little more on training as well. I know that getting enough food is essential and will pay big rewards. I probably should have waited until night classes were over but I was a little eager to start. Had just taken a week and one half off of training. I may have to go an extra couple of weeks with the blast to make up for it.

Kisaj.............I blame you for starting when I did. Haha. This type of blast is just what I was looking for. I was on the fence about doing a "small" blast but you made a lot of good points about if you are already gaining and hopefully not running into many/any sides. If I do not make the progress I am hoping for it will probably be on the nutrition side. It also sounds like you feel pretty good about the weight being predominately muscle with your comment about vascularity. Nice work.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Short and sweet and you still put on 10+lbs! Thanks for the log man!!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UJMRYDER View Post
    If I do not make the progress I am hoping for it will probably be on the nutrition side. It also sounds like you feel pretty good about the weight being predominately muscle with your comment about vascularity. Nice work.
    I think in most cases when there is an issue with anything, it starts with nutrition. As I've mentioned, I've done bulks for many years, but this is the first time I have basically cut that in half time wise. I feel great, but my body has not had the extra 6-8 weeks to get used to the weight like it has in the past.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Oh, one thing I wanted to add in is the additional supplements I have been taking and also an old friend that I added back in. I'm talking about Erase. I stopped taking it months ago because I didn't feel the need to keep taking them. Plus I got sick of buying things. Then the other week I decided to pick up a bottle and add it in. Man, I forgot how good it makes me feel and the dried out look. It's so subtle when you take it that you don't realize it makes you look better.

So:
    fish oil
    cycle assist
    aniracetam
    alpha gpc
    rhodiala or phenyl piracetam
    green tea extract

and recently Erase.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I small update. I trained on tuesday and it was a breeze. No earth shattering records but the lifts came easier and I could have continued if I had wanted to. I am usually pretty spent by an hour. Hopefully tonight will bring similar results but I have a water heater to change first.

My diet has been better the last several days. Meal prep really helps a lot. I had class last night and could have easily skipped dinner but I made myself eat. Not ideal but a grilled chicken sandwich and fries was what I could put down. Hunger, so far has been about the same. Of course I have been trying to eat more so that may not be an accurate or relevant statement.

This is going to sound funny but..........I feel really good. Truthfully I was expecting to feel bloated and other issues from excess estrogen. Libido has been better as well. When I have check labs in the past my E2 has been slightly above range at my trough. I figured this blast would send it out of control. It is still early yet in this process, so **** may go down hill eventually. I hope not, I feel pretty damn good. Of course it is only a week and a couple of days into the blast.

Weight is up probably 1.5lbs. from 6-11-13.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Last night was shoulder, tri's, and bi's. Very pleased with my session. I figured I was going to run out of steam with lack of eating and working out after I had to replace the water heater in my crawlspace but I did not. I am definitely going to attribute this to the bump in test. I have been running low on sleep the past few weeks and I know it has affected everything. I am still trying to get more sleep but I think I am managing okay.

I would like to pose a question to all: What are the possibilities of over training when doing a blast. I feel like I could train again today but wonder if its too soon. I could do legs but I killed them the other day and really do not want to do that. Is it possible to overtrain while on a blast?

Oh yeah, I did eat like a beast last night after my workout.

Weight, at this point is probably closer to 2 - 2.5 lbs up from start of 6-11-13.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

The main benefit of cycling and/or a blast is the decreased recovery time, IMO. You can train twice as hard and long and recover the same as before. Now is the time to take advantage of it, but you just need to make sure to keep macros up and get the rest your body is going to need, but you just may not feel like it does.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    The main benefit of cycling and/or a blast is the decreased recovery time, IMO. You can train twice as hard and long and recover the same as before. Now is the time to take advantage of it, but you just need to make sure to keep macros up and get the rest your body is going to need, but you just may not feel like it does.
    I don't know about twice as hard training for me, I give it all I've got no matter what. But I do agree on faster recovery
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Ok, ending this today. Final numbers from this week:

Weight 215 holding a steady average. I tend to end the day around 217 and wake up around 213 for the last 2 weeks.
    DL- 525x1, repping sets of 6 @ 425
    Sumo DL 475x1, reps @ 405
    Fr Squat 365 x 1, reps @ 315
    Squat 445 x 1, reps @ 375
    Bench 335x1, reps @ 265
    Pull ups went from max 16 in a row to 23

This week was awesome to the ego because the 20 yo guys that work at the pool we go to pulled me aside and were quizing me about my routine, diet, etc because they are playing D2 football in the fall. In my head I was thinking, here I am at almost 40 and I have these guys asking what my workout is.

So, I am in love and will be doing this again in the fall.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Good work man. Thanks for the log
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.

k:
    Great results and great info.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

That is a good point on the faster recovery. I never gave it that much thought as far as the repair side of it but I know after this weekend that there is a lot to it. I went off road riding saturday. I am usually sore from head to toe come sunday morning. I was still tired from a long hot day but I was not really sore and was able to train normally on sunday.

Still feel really good. I have been taking erase but I am not 100% sure of its E2 suppressing abilities as I have not run labs while taking it.

Weight is up 2.5-3 lbs from 6-11-13.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Belated update. Finally getting my normal schedule back.

Workouts have been great. Mood is good but libido may be suffering a little bit. I may just be getting worn out. I'll be a better judge when I am back in my normal routine. I am also at the start of what I believe to be a sinus infection. I think that is having some negative impacts as well. I'll give a much better update towards the end of the week.

Weight is up about 3.5 lbs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TNICK7's 2 WEEK SD BLAST LOG
    By tnick7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 12:57 PM
  2. Motiv8erjr's log... it makes Glen and Beelze look short!
    By motiv8erJR in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 293
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 07:19 PM
  4. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:59 AM