First time ever

O2bme

Awards
I weigh about 183 and now wanting to bulk up to about 200 I guess. Not trying to be body builder big, but a nice ripped look. Any suggestion on what to take? I was suggested testosterone and also clembutarol (or however you spell it). Please advise.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Oh wow...
Without age/height/weight/training history/and goals, it's tough to help you.

Clen is used as a cutting assistant
IMO Test is used generally to bulk but might be used to cut if diet is in check.

O2bme

Awards
Sorry. I'm 35 years old, 36 in two weeks. 6'00", pretty good diet. No health issues.

O2bme

Awards
I'm a police officer. I run, do p90x, and occasionally loft weights with other officers at the gym.

O2bme

Awards
Hey is there anyone perfect in this world?!?!?! You've seen what we deal with. Guys like you we stand not a chance. Trying to level the playing field. I lie going home at the end of my shifts.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Hey is there anyone perfect in this world?!?!?! You've seen what we deal with. Guys like you we stand not a chance. Trying to level the playing field. I lie going home at the end of my shifts.
I'd start with testosterone cyp or enanthate (long esters) at 500mg/week, injecting Tues/Fri. About 8 weeks. You also need an aromatase inhibitor. I like exemestane, some guys use arimidex. No clen right now. Lift heavy weights and you will feel and look awesome.

PaulBlack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can I ask how long you have lifted with focus and concentration on the big compound moves?
2 cents...
With a little bit of patience, a good bit of quality squatting, deadlifting, OHP's/BP's and heavy back work/rowing and good food, you can do a hell of a lot of big mass/strength building, nice weight gain and no real worries about balancing hormones etc., until you are "really ready" for perhaps the next big step!?

O2bme

Awards
I lift off and on. Very sporadic. Problem is my time to put it a good routine to keep it up. Once I get started I end up having to stop.

PaulBlack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly, you only need 1 good hour, 3 or so times per week

bill1369

Awards
This. ^^^ If you're not putting in the work, steroids aren't going to do anything.
Can any of you give me some advice regarding T- replacement. (I am 66 and been lifting about 25 yrs and have done about a 2 hour workout 4X/wk for last few yrs.) I have used Androgel regularly for last 7 or 8 years which gives me a good T score. But I am now living in Thailand and my US Dr has told me he cannot write me more Rx's for the pharmacy to mail without seeing me. So I am set to run out of Androgel 1.62% in another month. However, in Thailand, I have can have my Thai Dr give me the 3-month injectable T-replacement that is approved in Europe. Has anyone had any experience with this form of T? (BTW: my PSA last month was 0.38; also I am a Type 2 diabetic for last 35 yrs with no complications.) I have tried reading up on it but without US approval there is not much literature. Maybe a 'hands on' guy can give me some info. Thanks.