New cycle

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Guys,

I'm running TRT right now at 50MG twice week and 20IU HCG with anastrozale twice week. I was thinking about bumping that up to:

test cyp 200MG week + the HCG and Anastrolzole and adding deca. What ( in your opinion ) amount should the deca look like? Say 20 Week cycle.

Thanks, any feedback appreciated.

Last edited:
LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Guys,

I'm running TRT right now at 50ML twice week and 20IU HCG with anastrozale twice week. I was thinking about bumping that up to:

test cyp 200ML week + the HCG and Anastrolzole and adding deca. What ( in your opinion ) amount should the deca look like? Say 20 Week cycle.

I've heard too many stories of long term negative sexual side effects from deca that I'd never touch the stuff. If you're wanting to add more muscle, blast at 500mg test cyp for 6-8 weeks, lift as hard and heavy as you possibly can without injuring yourself, take in around 5k calories and 250-300g of protein, then go right back to your normal trt dose. I did this and gained 20lbs, nearly 15 of those pounds solid muscle in 8 weeks.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I am on deca right now. Only 100/wk to see if it helps my joints. But no problem with dis dik

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I am on deca right now. Only 100/wk to see if it helps my joints. But no problem with dis dik
Do I have it confused with something else, or is it deca that causes sexual problems in some guys?

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
The 20 IU's of HCG will do nothing. Much guidance exists that 250 IU's is the minimum. I run 500 IU's twice a week in addition to 160 MG of Test C.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Do I have it confused with something else, or is it deca that causes sexual problems in some guys?
Actually, IMO, any aas can cause sexual problems if E2 levels aren't in check

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Correction, I'm running 200IUs HCG twice week now.

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
The 500IUs twice a week would get a little pricy pretty quickly...

napalm

napalm

Awards
Guys,

I'm running TRT right now at 50MG twice week and 20IU HCG with anastrozale twice week. I was thinking about bumping that up to:

test cyp 200MG week + the HCG and Anastrolzole and adding deca. What ( in your opinion ) amount should the deca look like? Say 20 Week cycle.

Skip the deca, not worth the potential side effects. You'll see gains on 200 if you eat your brains out.

Why the anastrozole on 100/week?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skip the deca, not worth the potential side effects. You'll see gains on 200 if you eat your brains out.

Why the anastrozole on 100/week?
What's your beef with deca napalm? Just curious..

napalm

napalm

Awards
What's your beef with deca napalm? Just curious..
it's not so much the deca, it's basically my opinion that its not a really good idea to to screw w trt. It kind of burns my ass that guys get on trt when all they really want is to do is a perma cycle.

It's just not something I'm comfortable with.

<----now getting off his high horse, carry on...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's not so much the deca, it's basically my opinion that its not a really good idea to to screw w trt. It kind of burns my ass that guys get on trt when all they really want is to do is a perma cycle.

It's just not something I'm comfortable with.

<----now getting off his high horse, carry on...
It's all good brother. It makes sense.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only people that would not see noticeable gains on 200mg a week are those that are not lifting and eating to gain. With proper supporting factors in addition to the 200mg, 10-12lbs in a 6-8 weeks is entirely possible. Plus, you won't see the sides of being on a high dose and tapering back down will be easy.

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
That makes sense napalm about the 200. My Estradiol was high? Hence the anastrozol. Pappy, can you PM me about the HCG? I appreciate the input guys. Im running 3 to 4 thousand calories a day. 300 average on protein. Training 4 on 1 off with yoga added in 3 days. Lifting heavy. Was thinking about running the deca (along with cyp) to see some more gains the rest of may june and july.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the guys I work out with bumps up to 200 or 250 twice a year for 8 weeks and makes a noticeable difference in size over his 100 a week. He keeps almost all of it and has probably added about 20-25 lbs over the last couple years this way. He splits that 200 into 100 e3.5d and said he has no issues and takes nothing else. Might try that first?

I am thisclose to trying it myself after talking with him and knowing the gains I made on 200 when I started. My thinking is that I have extra vials laying around and it would not be hard to come back down to 100 a week. I am just curious if this could help break this 515dl plateau I've been stuck at and maybe add 5-10lbs for summer.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
One of the guys I work out with bumps up to 200 or 250 twice a year for 8 weeks and makes a noticeable difference in size over his 100 a week. He keeps almost all of it and has probably added about 20-25 lbs over the last couple years this way. He splits that 200 into 100 e3.5d and said he has no issues and takes nothing else. Might try that first?

I am thisclose to trying it myself after talking with him and knowing the gains I made on 200 when I started. My thinking is that I have extra vials laying around and it would not be hard to come back down to 100 a week. I am just curious if this could help break this 515dl plateau I've been stuck at and maybe add 5-10lbs for summer.
515 is impressive, period.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just need to get past it to get it out of my head and move on to another goal. Right now I have tried everything I did to get from 405 to this point and nothing is working. It's been my nemesis for the last 3-4 months.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
I just need to get past it to get it out of my head and move on to another goal. Right now I have tried everything I did to get from 405 to this point and nothing is working. It's been my nemesis for the last 3-4 months.
I know the feeling, sort of. I wanted to run five 6 minute miles (long legs 36 inch inseam and natural runner). I thought it was a very aggressive goal. I finally gave in at an average of 6:16, knowing full well I could not make up 96 seconds, I stopped. My goal was probably not realistic for my age, conditioning and lack of willingness to lose weight to run fast. When I tell people about that effort they say 6;16 was impressive. I did not think so. (point being I know exactly how you feel). I have no doubt you will get it given how far you have progressed already, but that last little bit can be elusive. :)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Roidzzzzz! Lol

vassille

Awards

Did you try deloading?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deloading is when you take a short period off, usually a week, and allow your body to completely heal. Some people still do light weight or lessen the load, but that is a modified way. You are supposed to not train at all.

That being said, I am horrible at it, just like most internally competitive people. I take 2-3 days and then I am itching so bad to lift something and feel powerful and I give in. It is proven to work and everyone knows it, so it is a mind over matter thing.

Debating starting a thread on my blast I just started. 100mg e2.5d. Just around 275mg a week. Gonna run it for 6 weeks and I am only 1 week in and feel freaking amazing. Scary almost.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Debating starting a thread on my blast I just started. 100mg e2.5d. Just around 275mg a week. Gonna run it for 6 weeks and I am only 1 week in and feel freaking amazing. Scary almost.
I'd sub

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been around since before the dawn of time, which I equate to when I started lifting 22 years ago and seems to really be making a come back in discussions and popularity. We used to just look at it as giving our bodies a break when they started to tear down, but now it has a lot of evidence and studies to show how effective it is to break through barriers.

vassille

Awards
It's been around since before the dawn of time, which I equate to when I started lifting 22 years ago and seems to really be making a come back in discussions and popularity. We used to just look at it as giving our bodies a break when they started to tear down, but now it has a lot of evidence and studies to show how effective it is to break through barriers.
yeap, nothing new it's exactely what you said let the body heal then when you come back you plow through barriers where you stuck.

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Thanks for that info. I've done a week off here and there but always did tough yoga when not lifting. I'm gonna deload prob August while on family vacation.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a great time to do it. You can spend the time with your family and relax without scoping out where the gym is at or being worried about getting a workout in.

vassille

Awards
Best time to do it still eat your normal diet just dont lift.