First Cyle Test Only

raidermike

Awards
so I decided to make the leap from pro hormone to AAS, Im taking most people advice and have gone to a test c only cycle for 12 weeks. I have PCT ready and adex will be here this week. I'v currently pinned 600mg for 3.5 weeks and Feel like crap rolled over. I had a fever one night and have night sweats but my problem is im feeling depression and anxiety like a mofo. Of all the times I used PH's I got the "Alpha" feeling so I figured it would be like that with test. I know test C takes about 5 weeks weeks to kick in, so will the depression and anxiety be replaced with the "Alpha"? Also I expected an increase in libido but nope I haven't had spontaneous wood for a week now. Is this normal for first ever cycle?

joeblow1

Awards
No none of that is normal with test. You should be wanting to screw every woman you see and feel great. Are you bloated? Any soreness or sensitivity in your nipples? High estrogen could be affecting your libido. Are you sure you have test because that sounds like tren? Tren raises body temp, and causes night sweats and anxiety. It can also affect libido.

raidermike

Awards
yes im bloated, retaining a lot of water. my nips are sensitive and I started taking 20mg of noledex until my adex arrives. my first 2 injections were glute and it swelled up pretty bad. I switched to quad and been fine ever since. the test came from a top rated supplier, why would they pass of tren for test? also if it was tren wouldn't my gains be through the roof? also my skin isn't oily like it should be its actually quite dry.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
You've been on for 3.5 weeks bro. Don't sweat it. But you should be popping wood on a reg right now so that is weird

raidermike

Awards
so all those side sound normal except for the libido? im going to keep pinning any advice along the way would be great.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Fever is normal. It's test flu. It happens. Night sweats are normal. I get em whenever I start a cycle. Depression/anxiety can be a side effect at high dosage. 600 a week is considered high to the body though not high for cycles, so yeah. I battle insomnia on cycle, that's my cross to bear. The alpha feeling isn't something magical that test cycles produce. I read that question a lot on this forum: "why don't I feel alpha?". If you're prone to gyno it may be that your t is converting to e at a rapid pace. Youre bloat may be due to high e as well. Get that shyt fixed ASAP. It could also be part of why you're so down. Test c took 6 weeks to kick in for me, its all variable

gashuffer

Awards
Just breathe brother. Your most likely out of balance. Keep up with the nolva. You should settle down soon. Good luck!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I felt much better after taking an AI (exemestane)- sex drive up, bloat down. But for your depression, could it be from anything else? Was there any depression before starting?

raidermike

Awards
I felt much better after taking an AI (exemestane)- sex drive up, bloat down. But for your depression, could it be from anything else? Was there any depression before starting?
I stepped up to nolvedex to 40 and don't feel as bloated. The depression/anxiety seelms to have gone away. Today is the start of week 4 I definitely feel better. Week 3 was a tough week I don't want to go through that again. Makes never want to try tren. Lol. Thanks for the support it helped I was about to stop the cycle.

dezzy78

Awards
I am watching with interest, as at 35 I am thinking about taking the plunge myself, lucky for me a good friend of mine is an experienced user on and off for 20 years, so will steer me on the right tracks i am sure, I have used oral steroids in my mid 20s, napoleon, but I never took advantage of them at the time, although oral steroids are not something i want to go back to, so interested at your progress, as the more knowledge there is on these drugs the safer they will become imo

vassille

Awards
You have test not tren. Tren doesnt really bloat. You should have had Adex on hand at 600mg a week. That's your problems right there, when T is high, E is high and other hormones are all over the place. You need Adex...nolva helps with nipps problems but adex will take care your sex drive and that yo yo feeling you have.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
You have test not tren. Tren doesnt really bloat. You should have had Adex on hand at 600mg a week. That's your problems right there, when T is high, E is high and other hormones are all over the place. You need Adex...nolva helps with nipps problems but adex will take care your sex drive and that yo yo feeling you have.
Vassille, have you ever run tren? What are your thoughts on it?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Yes I have on many occasions. What would you like to know?
What were your goals?
Tren/test mg's
Your favorite prolactin protection (if you even needed one)
Supplement T3?
Any side effects?
Results?

Just wondering, I value your feedback!

raidermike

Awards
Adex arrived yesterday. I took 25 mg and feel great. On my last 2 workouts I had stamina like I was 25 again. I feel like a better me everyday when I wake up. I got some Var and thinking about adding it to cycle. They are 50mg caps, should I keep the dosage at 50 mg or step it up to 100mg?

vassille

Awards
What were your goals?
Tren/test mg's
Your favorite prolactin protection (if you even needed one)
Supplement T3?
Any side effects?
Results?

Just wondering, I value your feedback!
All good questions brotha,
At the time I was looking for strength. Just wanted to break through some sticky points on some of my lifts and need it a change. I was also looking to harden up a bit too. When I do tren I almost always do it to move to another level..being mass or strength. I dont just use it for the hell of it. IS one compound that kicks ass for me. I respond very well to it so I dont over do it.
As for dosage, I know is high for some I do 600mg..100mg ED.
Absolutely you need something for prolactin. The sides are fast and furious..lol I use caber pharm grade 1mg a week split in half.
I never used to supp with t3 while on tren but I will next time. It will help as I notice I get some hair loss due to T3 degradation by the end of the cycle. So T3 is a good addition.
Well I only stay on tren 6-7 weeks max. At 600mg a week that;s plenty. It's like a finisher at the end of a cycle for me. Like I said I do get some hair loss, increased aggression, super active sex drive, some night sweats the usual stuff. I do take GH with it so I can sleep.
The results are phenomenal. Crazy strength, less bloat and increase tightness, increased recovery. tren gives new meaning to alpha male:). It also can make you act like a lunatic. So be careful if you are going to use it. Do deca first, then slowly graduate to tren.
Even to this day, I respect tren like I did the first time I took it. It's very powerful mentally and physically

As a side note, it takes me about a month to recover from it and im on HRT. For someone who is not it may potantially take months... not fun.

vassille

Awards
Adex arrived yesterday. I took 25 mg and feel great. On my last 2 workouts I had stamina like I was 25 again. I feel like a better me everyday when I wake up. I got some Var and thinking about adding it to cycle. They are 50mg caps, should I keep the dosage at 50 mg or step it up to 100mg?
Good to hear bro
start low and go up if need it.

raidermike

Awards
So I went camping for the weekend and wouldn't you know I forgot to pack my anavar, I missed 3 days. How will this effect my cycle should I double down on the dosage I was taking to make up for what I missed? I just started getting results from it ,great pumps and the bloat from test was gone. Also I have been thinking about switching up from test c to prop. Reasons being I read that pct was easier because you don't have to wait 2 weeks to Start the clomid and also the detection time of prop is much shorter than test C been kind of paranoid lately. Looking forward to answers.

vassille

Awards
Just resume with regular dose and yes prop at the end is better for the reason you outlined