TRT and ed

CCR6

Awards
Hi guys, been on testosterone injections and still have erection problems. Any advice on why this is happening. Thanks in advance for your comments

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, been on testosterone injections and still have erection problems. Any advice on why this is happening. Thanks in advance for your comments
Maybe the ed is not from low testosterone. Maybe it's psychological.

PTSDmedic

Awards
How long have you been on TRT? What dose? Estradiol levels? Cardiovascular health?

You may not see improvement right away, it takes a little while for everything to work itself out.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Too little information, unlikely you will get help.

CCR6

Awards
I have just switched from androgel to injections. On my 2nd week with 1cc weekly. My last total testosterone number is 575. My cholesterol is a little high( LDL is at 144 with a range of 30-130). I don't know my estradiol levels. Thanks again

PaulBlack

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido and E/D can be 2 differing things. While it is possible to have E/D from low libido, you can also have it for other reasons.
Have you been checked by a professional for say circulatory problems, stress, etc.?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have just switched from androgel to injections. On my 2nd week with 1cc weekly. My last total testosterone number is 575. My cholesterol is a little high( LDL is at 144 with a range of 30-130). I don't know my estradiol levels. Thanks again
2 weeks is a very short time for the shots if you want results quicker keep taking the androgel until week 4 of the shots then come off the gel. But don't mess up your blood work which this could do.

CCR6

Awards
Libido and E/D can be 2 differing things. While it is possible to have E/D from low libido, you can also have it for other reasons.
Have you been checked by a professional for say circulatory problems, stress, etc.?
How and who would check you for circulatory problems?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Stress? Overthinking it? Low self esteem? High E2 levels? Poor sleep? Alcohol? Ugly partner?

could be anything man... not enough background