35y old's first cycle - what you think?

TonyTiem

Awards
35y, male, 184cm, 81kg, 12% BF, training on-off since high school, now only diet is better and training seriously for 20 months.
Started at 77kg 22% BF (mid 2011).

Daily food and supplement equals to approx. 4000cal. (300g prot, 300g, carbs, 130g fat).

Using a 4-day split routine. Minimal cardio.

After a lot of research on internet, supplement shop owners and endocrinologist advice I came up with the following cycle:

Week 1-4
Test-e 500 weekly, dianabol 20mg daily

Week 5-10
Test-e 500 weekly

Week 1-12
Anastrozole 0.5mg every third day

Week 1-10
HCG 200iu twice a week

PCT (week 13-16)
Tamoxifen 40mg daily first two weeks then 20mg daily last two weeks.

What do you guys think?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Looks legit to me.... Only thing I would do is add the Dbol back in at the end. Start it back in at wk9 and run it till the day before you start pct. will help keep you makin gains all the way to the end.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
I would bump the HCG to minimum of 250 and maybe even 300 IU three times per week.....

delcapone

delcapone

Awards
exellent 1st cycle, my 1st cycle, my 1st was in late 80"s and you were just happy to find a few bottles here and there. 1st cycle was steris test cyp. 200mgs/ml did 400mgs a week with great resuls15 week cycle. estro blockers, what are they?

TonyTiem

Awards
Thanks for all the replies. The first injection made an abscess - 7 days of IV antibiotics. Then the idiot in me wanted to make sure it was the gear - another abscess and another 7 days of IV antibiotics. All the surgeons wanted to do was cut!!! I waited two weeks and then got some Organon Sus 250 - injecting E3D with 0.25mg arimidex on day of injection. Works like a charm!!

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
35y, male, 184cm, 81kg, 12% BF, training on-off since high school, now only diet is better and training seriously for 20 months.
Started at 77kg 22% BF (mid 2011).

Daily food and supplement equals to approx. 4000cal. (300g prot, 300g, carbs, 130g fat).

Using a 4-day split routine. Minimal cardio.

After a lot of research on internet, supplement shop owners and endocrinologist advice I came up with the following cycle:

Week 1-4
Test-e 500 weekly, dianabol 20mg daily

Week 5-10
Test-e 500 weekly

Week 1-12
Anastrozole 0.5mg every third day

Week 1-10
HCG 200iu twice a week

PCT (week 13-16)
Tamoxifen 40mg daily first two weeks then 20mg daily last two weeks.

What do you guys think?

Looks pretty good. I definitely agree with pappy in that you should try 250iu HCG, 3 x per week. That's what I'm doing right now and... things look good.

Id prolly throw some more test boosters in your PCT. Even just some DAA caps or something would be a nice addition. Good luck tho man!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
You're not going to be able to describe how good you will feel with the elevated testosterone! Especially your first run!

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
You're not going to be able to describe how good you will feel with the elevated testosterone! Especially your first run!
3, since I have never done a high mg cycle, is the "feel good" so strong you want to recreate iit over and over? I have been thinking about a run of 400 mg per week for 12 weeks.....

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
3, since I have never done a high mg cycle, is the "feel good" so strong you want to recreate iit over and over? I have been thinking about a run of 400 mg per week for 12 weeks.....
I always leave my cycles open ended... you feel outstanding but for me at least, after 2+ months, you want to feel "normal" again. 400 made me feel outstanding (but you def need an AI). And I'm on trt so the whole PCT thing is a huge deal for you

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
I always leave my cycles open ended... you feel outstanding but for me at least, after 2+ months, you want to feel "normal" again. 400 made me feel outstanding (but you def need an AI). And I'm on trt so the whole PCT thing is a huge deal for you
Uh Oh, I was thinking that PCT wold not be a big deal as I will just revert back to my 160-180 mg per week.