First PH cycle at age 37

Saddebbie

Awards
I am going to run this:

Finaflex 550XD and Finaflex PX Black

PCT will be: Finaflex Pure Test and PCT Revolution Black

Any suggestions on dosages and when to start PCT?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to run this:

Finaflex 550XD and Finaflex PX Black

PCT will be: Finaflex Pure Test and PCT Revolution Black

Any suggestions on dosages and when to start PCT?
Suggest you read all the many, many, many posts you've already made in the Finaflex forum. I believe all your questions were already answered.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Yes. C'mon do more research man
are you being cheeky?

if so - please don't mess with this guy, he is already woefully confused as it is

if you're serious - then i suggest YOU do more research, as serm is not needed with our products and is ridiculous advice

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you being cheeky?

if so - please don't mess with this guy, he is already woefully confused as it is

if you're serious - then i suggest YOU do more research, as serm is not needed with our products and is ridiculous advice
How is a SERM not needed? This is a pro hormone. Educate me

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't NEED a SERM for every cycle. Hell, you don't NEED one for any cycle.

Its generally good practice, especially for the stronger PH's but isn't necessary to recover.

SERMs have their own long/short term side effects, the less often you use them the better.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
JB took care of the education just fine

PH /=/ use serm

you want to go use some superdrol or something? okay have your serm handy

you want to run a mild prohormone? not necessary, at all

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright I got it. I've had bad luck with PHs even just a mild ones. I got gyno from epi so I'm always telling people to use a SERM. I've been down that ****ty road.

Saddebbie

Awards
Has anyone ever reported getting Gyno with Finaflex 550XD?

Also, I am going to do 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill at night (two pills total per day) for 6 weeks.

I am also taking Organ Shield 1 pill per day while on cycle.

One week before my cycle ends, I will begin taking Finaflex Revolution PCT Black.

Question: Should I officially stop organ shield on the last day of my cycle?

How long should I take PCT Black for?

I assume PCT Black and Pure Test will be sufficient for my PCT?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Has anyone ever reported getting Gyno with Finaflex 550XD?

Also, I am going to do 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill at night (two pills total per day) for 6 weeks.

I am also taking Organ Shield 1 pill per day while on cycle.

One week before my cycle ends, I will begin taking Finaflex Revolution PCT Black.

Question: Should I officially stop organ shield on the last day of my cycle?

How long should I take PCT Black for?

I assume PCT Black and Pure Test will be sufficient for my PCT?
all of these things have been answered for you - either via PM with me, or in the numerous repetitive threads you have posted in and asked these very same questions

please stop wasting people's time

Saddebbie

Awards
I'm on day 3 of Finaflex XD550 (two pills per day) and I'm already stronger by about 5 lbs. on my bench.

Saddebbie

Awards
I'm on day 8 of Finaflex XD550. I gained about 4 lbs and about 10 lbs on my bench. The 10 lbs of strength increased occurred on day 3 but nothing since. When does the real strength really start kicking in? I'm taking 1 pill in the morning and one pill at night. I'm wondering if I should up the dose to 2 pills in the AM and 2 pills at night?

Saddebbie

Awards
After week 1 I started taking 4 pills per day of XD550 (2 in morning and 2 at night)

What are the reported side affects for XD550?

Today my lower back started hurting a little.

It's like a sore feeling.

Also, what have people said about Blood profiles when taking XD550?

swollz

swollz

Awards
Ph is a joke unless its a quadstack... Just roll juice homie and enjoy life

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Didn't read thread but at 37 if your gonna do it do it right and pin!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
At 37 if you're going to do it man up and do it right.

Get some real AAAS and your body will be much happier and glad you did instead of f'n up your liver and kidneys with all the ****ty orals.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
some really unconscionable ppl out there, wow
this guy can't even wrap his head around a simple dhea-based ph, and you guys want to sit here and tell him to juice?
just..wow

:(

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Just wow.....?!?! Wtf. There are WAY to many people takin 2-3 Ph at a time that will do little more the **** up the insides. I'm trying to get the dude to be safe to live another day.

IMO orals are used and told to use way to often on this site! A lot of you are gonna have problems when you get older.... Mark my words.

To the OP, you can do or take what you like. Orals are bad for your insides. Injection goes around the liver and kidneys. Not to much bad gonna happen from injecting 300mg test for you other then gitting big and strong and knockin the dust of your girl/wife like you never have before and then doin it again and again....

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Just wow.....?!?! Wtf. There are WAY to many people takin 2-3 Ph at a time that will do little more the **** up the insides.
right off the top you show your ignorance - no one here is saying anything about stacking 2-3 PH products for a cycle, and what you post here is irrelevant to the issue at hand

I'm trying to get the dude to be safe to live another day
no, don't act like you're here to help this guy; you're here to make a statement and a stance for your own purposes (whatever that may be)

on the other hand: i've been dealing with this guy here for awhile now..i question his mentality in just normal everyday activity, let alone discussing hormonal/steroidal compounds..in fact, i have advised him to not use of our products at all, but he insists

see - that would be called truly trying to look out for someone else's best interest, and not my own/our company/or our profit margin

IMO orals are used and told to use way to often on this site! A lot of you are gonna have problems when you get older.... Mark my words.
boldened is key point here, and stop scare-mongering over these PHs it does not suit you well at all
(or maybe in fact - it does suit you) :dunno:

To the OP, you can do or take what you like. Orals are bad for your insides. Injection goes around the liver and kidneys. Not to much bad gonna happen from injecting 300mg test for you other then gitting big and strong and knockin the dust of your girl/wife like you never have before and then doin it again and again....
more unsubstantiated .02 from you, thank you so much
you are more than entitled to your own opinions, i just hope you're not one of those all-knowing fellas that, in reality, truly doesn't have the first clue

slow down and assess things before you post ignorantly again please, thx in advance