TRT Question

BIG_FISH_RI

Awards
After about a year of reasearch and searching for the right Dr. that I would be comfortable with.....I finally started my TRT yesterday. I feel no different.....LOL
My questions is this... I was going to go thru one of those mailing clinics and pay out of pocket. However, I was lucky enough to find a local doctor here that is able to get the TRT paid by my insurance. So I was considering trying Sermoelin / ghrp6/2 after I get everyhthing straight with my TRt doesage. My question is will the Sermoelin / ghrp6/2 effect my test reading and casue my doctor to lower my dosage?

just wondering?

PaulBlack

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I finally started my TRT yesterday. I feel no different.....LOL
It can take a little more time than that to notice a diff ;-)

So I was considering trying Sermoelin / ghrp6/2 after I get everyhthing straight with my TRt doesage. My question is will the Sermoelin / ghrp6/2 effect my test reading and casue my doctor to lower my dosage?

just wondering?
Personally I know very little to nothing about the ghrp6/2 substance you speak of. I guess my question would be, why not wait and see what using the TRT does first and then check around or talk to your doc about adding things in!?!?

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
The TRT will take well over a week or so to start feeling it. It will over a month or so for levels to peak. Make sure you take every shot and don't miss any. If by then you still feel nothing go back and get another blood test to see exactly how much your levels have increased.

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
On the peptides I don't believe they will affect test levels...it should increase HGH and Insulin sensitivity depending on which you take. I can't copy and post all the info on peptides from my ebook (locked) so maybe google for doses and effects.